Is Jaycees' Family Safe??

SunnieRN

Reaction score
I was reading The Wondering Heart, the blog by Michaela Garechts Mother Sharon and she brought up a very good and I think important point. Was nancy garrido too frightened to release Jaycee during pgs incarceration due to pg having accomplices?

If this is even a possibility, than are Jaycee and her family truly safe? This is chilling to even consider. There HAS to be more to this situation than meets the eye. Where are the two younger blonde haired girls that were seen with pg? Who was involved in the parties that took place in the yard? When were the bedroom door locks in the house next door turned around to lock from outside the bedrooms and who did this? There are so many questions left to be answered.

http://thewonderingheart.blogspot.com/

I was reading The Wondering Heart, the blog by Michaela Garechts Mother Sharon and she brought up a very good and I think important point. Was nancy garrido too frightened to release Jaycee during pgs incarceration due to pg having accomplices?

If this is even a possibility, than are Jaycee and her family truly safe? This is chilling to even consider. There HAS to be more to this situation than meets the eye. Where are the two younger blonde haired girls that were seen with pg? Who was involved in the parties that took place in the yard? When were the bedroom door locks in the house next door turned around to lock from outside the bedrooms and who did this? There are so many questions left to be answered.

http://thewonderingheart.blogspot.com/

i too have brought this possibillty up before. i hope to god there are no more wackos out there or if there are they leave this family in peace.

I just hope that LE is all over that and makes sure the family is safe! I can't even imagine the fear they must be living with if there are indeed other perps involved.

Nancy didn't release Jaycee because she didn't want to go to jail. She was the snatcher remember.

I just hope that LE is all over that and makes sure the family is safe! I can't even imagine the fear they must be living with if there are indeed other perps involved.

This is good a thread as any to bring this up. I haven't seen it addressed anywhere else if it has please inform me.
The charges against the garridos from 1991-1994 mentions threats to "Jane Doe and another." After 1994 there is no more mention of "and another." It would make sense that after 1994 they could have used threats against her children as a way to control Jaycee but that's not in the charges.
My inclination was that "and another" was probably that they were threatening to go back and hurt her family if she didn't obey them. I guess there are other possibilities too. Anyway...

This is good a thread as any to bring this up. I haven't seen it addressed anywhere else if it has please inform me.
The charges against the garridos from 1991-1994 mentions threats to "Jane Doe and another." After 1994 there is no more mention of "and another." It would make sense that after 1994 they could have used threats against her children as a way to control Jaycee but that's not in the charges.
My inclination was that "and another" was probably that they were threatening to go back and hurt her family if she didn't obey them. I guess there are other possibilities too. Anyway...

i guarentee this is probably true.
probably something like "we'll kill your mom if you try to escape"

Nancy didn't release Jaycee because she didn't want to go to jail. She was the snatcher remember.

I think so too. And I think that if that happened, we would be hearing about another arrest by now. Remember if an accomplice took over the incarceration of Jaycee during PG's arrest, then they could also be charged with kidnapping. Besides if he had had another accomplice who was watching Nancy at that time, then that accomplice would most likely have been involved in at least some criminal activity.

I don't know if her fear of pg ot her fear of jail was stronger, but I thank God she is in jail now.

Great point and the threats to Jaycee have been talked about, but not to my knowledge in regards to dates on the charges. Great point.

I think so too. And I think that if that happened, we would be hearing about another arrest by now. Remember if an accomplice took over the incarceration of Jaycee during PG's arrest, then they could also be charged with kidnapping. Besides if he had had another accomplice who was watching Nancy at that time, then that accomplice would most likely have been involved in at least some criminal activity.

Well that shows I shouldn't post new subjects at 4 a.m., but wait until the next day when I may have more reasoning skills. I am happy to read that you all don't feel this is an issue!

I don't know if her fear of pg ot her fear of jail was stronger, but I thank God she is in jail now.

Great point and the threats to Jaycee have been talked about, but not to my knowledge in regards to dates on the charges. Great point.

Well that shows I shouldn't post new subjects at 4 a.m., but wait until the next day when I may have more reasoning skills. I am happy to read that you all don't feel this is an issue!

there would have been more compassion from people and the courts if she'd rescued jaycee while he was in jail imo. now she's toast......rightfully so.
i dont get why supposedly, the charges seem to end in 1994. he obviously was still raping her as late as 1997

there would have been more compassion from people and the courts if she'd rescued jaycee while he was in jail imo. now she's toast......rightfully so.
i dont get why supposedly, the charges seem to end in 1994. he obviously was still raping her as late as 1997

Not the charges stopped in 1994. the references to "...and another" stop after 1994.

Not the charges stopped in 1994. the references to "...and another" stop after 1994.

he stopped threaning the other after 1994 ok.
now he had her daughter to keep her from escaping i guess :(

IMHO they are very safe.
They are being taken care of, I am sure there are some body guards too.

But I also think that these animals go looking only for vulnerable young girls / ladies that they can overpower.
They do not go looking for anyone that the media is hounding because they too can be caught on camera. ;)
All kidding aside, that is not their MO they do not go after groups of people....
The girls are safe and probably will never be alone for one second or out of an adults site.
I envision that even when they go horse back ridding... there is security ridding too. :)

So if this deviant perp coward has accomplices they too can only handle the very vulnerable only.
I imagine that there are 2 little girls out there with his accomplices....
The ball can not be dropped, as it was with JC...I wonder if they are safe. :(

IMHO they are very safe.
They are being taken care of, I am sure there are some body guards too.

But I also think that these animals go looking only for vulnerable young girls / ladies that they can overpower.
They do not go looking for anyone that the media is hounding because they too can be caught on camera. ;)
All kidding aside, that is not their MO they do not go after groups of people....
The girls are safe and probably will never be alone for one second or out of an adults site.
I envision that even when they go horse back ridding... there is security ridding too. :)

So if this deviant perp coward has accomplices they too can only handle the very vulnerable only.
I imagine that there are 2 little girls out there with his accomplices....
The ball can not be dropped, as it was with JC...I wonder if they are safe. :(

president kennedy had 200 secret service agents guarding him in dallas and they failed........reagan was 2 feet from his car when he was shot. you never know how a slip in security for a milli-second can cause disaster ;(
that being said i think now there arent any accompmlices out there that are gunning for jaycee and her family. if there are accompmlices its mosre likely there into there own sick things right now :(

he stopped threaning the other after 1994 ok.
now he had her daughter to keep her from escaping i guess :(

I have a PDF of the charges and I see those references of "threat of bodily harm [etc] to Jane Doe and another" continuing until 1998. Am I missing something?

president kennedy had 200 secret service agents guarding him in dallas and they failed........reagan was 2 feet from his car when he was shot. you never know how a slip in security for a milli-second can cause disaster ;(
that being said i think now there arent any accompmlices out there that are gunning for jaycee and her family. if there are accompmlices its mosre likely there into there own sick things right now :(

You are so right about Kennedy and Ford...bullets go distances.
Pervs just snatch people... I still think they are safe.

I have a PDF of the charges and I see those references of "threat of bodily harm [etc] to Jane Doe and another" continuing until 1998. Am I missing something?

i hadnt read it. i was going by what another poster said. 98 is when her second girl was born though, so maybe that's when he thought she was beaten down enough to not attempt an escape without her daughters

They are safe.
I don't know how I know, but they are safe, The biggest fear that I would hav would be for her daughters, since they were likely seen as possessions by pg, he would want his "items" returned. But with him in jail, even if there were an accomplice, said accomplice wouldn't stir the pot by doing anything in the same hemisphere as Jaycee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back