Is there a connection to Nancy Moyer's disappearance?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7151744&page=1

The television was on, and a partially consumed glass of wine sat on the table. But the Washington state mother who was waiting for her children to come home that night was gone. And she hasn't been seen since.
Nancy Moyer, a mother of two, has been missing for two weeks.

It has been more than two weeks since anyone last saw 36-year-old Nancy Moyer, and her family and friends are frantic.
<snipped>

This question has arisen a few times, thus the new thread.

Personally, I don't think so. I've not heard of a perp snagging both adults AND children, but I could be wrong!

Hi Kimster, I don't know either. I think the possible connection has been made by the cryptic utter nut from butternut who interjects himself in many missing cases. xox

Hi Kimster, I don't know either. I think the possible connection has been made by the cryptic utter nut from butternut who interjects himself in many missing cases. xox

I don't pay a bit of attention to him. When my son's dad died, a nut posted a bunch of crap about it on YouTube. Just freaky stuff. There's a lot of that out there. From what I've seen, this nut has been doing it long before Lindsey went missing and sleuthing him is a waste of time. JMO

I don't pay a bit of attention to him. When my son's dad died, a nut posted a bunch of crap about it on YouTube. Just freaky stuff. There's a lot of that out there. From what I've seen, this nut has been doing it long before Lindsey went missing and sleuthing him is a waste of time. JMO

ITA Kimster and am so sorry to learn about your son's dad. ;}

Not sure but wouldn't discount anything at this point. There are actually three cases that form a sort of triangle and I will explain somewhat via some snags that I have. They may not be related but maybe we can take a quick look for any similarities or patterns.

Attachments

• Triangle of three.png
    Triangle of three.png
    631.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Yakima Homicide Unsolved.jpg
    Yakima Homicide Unsolved.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 62
Hummm forgive me if I've missed something but in your graphic elepher it says "unidentified young female". any more info on that?

Thanks
:>)

I just wanted to let you all know that the Yakima Jane Doe from 2007 was identified in early 2008. Not sure why some websites still have her listed... She was identified as Jaleeza Lobdell, of Washington, who actually *was reported missing, but not until after the body was found. (Her mom figured she had run away again, and thought she would come home soon. So she waited a while. Not uncommon with habitual runaways.)

Here is the WS thread about Yakima Jane Doe / Jaleeza: WA-Unidentified Girl Yakima - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is form another thread.

Nancy Moyer of Tenino, WA is missing since Mar 6, 2009. Tenino is only approximately 35 miles from where Lindsey Baum went missing in McCleary, WA. Could these cases be related in some way?

I don't think so too much of an age difference. moo

thank you for posting that....not my kids.....i remember reading about that when she first went missing....i didnt know they had found her.....poor thing :(

Lindsey's case has brought forward so many subjects pertaining to all possibilities of abuse, and exploitation leading to her disappearence. While looking into some possible players I ran across post by someone who may live in the area. I don't think I'm at liberty to post the name of this female as she may be a member. I only found a snippet in my chicken scratch notes. Maybe we glossed over this because it seemed to be too obvious. My notes show someone posted on page 16 post 76 (I don't remember what forum I saw this on & didn't note it.) that Nancy Moyer worked for the Dept. of Ecology for Fish & Wildlife at the same time of WW and I belive this person said they would have known each other if my memory serves me right. If anyone has more info on the two crossing paths that would be helpful.

Lindsey's case has brought forward so many subjects pertaining to all possibilities of abuse, and exploitation leading to her disappearence. While looking into some possible players I ran across post by someone who may live in the area. I don't think I'm at liberty to post the name of this female as she may be a member. I only found a snippet in my chicken scratch notes. Maybe we glossed over this because it seemed to be too obvious. My notes show someone posted on page 16 post 76 (I don't remember what forum I saw this on & didn't note it.) that Nancy Moyer worked for the Dept. of Ecology for Fish & Wildlife at the same time of WW and I belive this person said they would have known each other if my memory serves me right. If anyone has more info on the two crossing paths that would be helpful.

State employees list with NM....
http://lbloom.net/de09.html

State employees list with WW....
http://lbloom.net/dfw09.html

Nancy Moyer Fund....
http://sos.wa.gov/print.aspx?url=http://sos.wa.gov/charities/search_detail.aspx?charity_id=27336

Article from the Olympian..
http://www.theolympian.com/672/story/787050.html

From olyblog.net.........
Missing Tenino Woman
We are writing to ask for your help in finding a Missing Tenino Woman, Nancy Moyer, Age 36. Nancy disappeared Sunday March 8, 2009 from her Tenino Home. Nancy is the mother of two daughters, 9 and 11 years of age. She was last seen Friday, March 6, 2009 after dropping off a co-worker on her way home for the weekend. She is an employee of the WA State Dept of Ecology, working as a fiscal analyst.
We are all very concerned and saddened by this situation, and hope for her quick return.

State of Washington: Ecology Dept
www.ecy.wa.gov
300 Desmond Drive Southeast
Lacey, WA 98503-1274

Almost next door to each other........This may be US Govt. , not WA State Fish and Wildlife though...
WASHINGTON FISH AND WILDLIFE OFFICE
Type of Station: ECOLOGICAL SERVICES FIELD OFFICE
Region: Pacific Region (1)
State: WASHINGTON
Contact Information:
Telephone: 360 753-9440
FAX: 360 753-9405
Mailing Address:
510 DESMOND DRIVE SE, SUITE 102
LACEY, WASHINGTON 98503-1263

Is this WW's house ?.......
Parcel 060500900500
Try our new
GeoData Mapping
Tool Situs Address 00400S3RD ST
Legal Description PLT OF MCCLEARY LOT 5 BLK 9 (LOT 1 OF SHORT PLAT VOL 5 PG 65)
Owner COLLIER JON D & ELLINGTON NINA A File Updated 2/5/2010 16:05
Address PO BOX 585 Location T 18 R 05 Sec 13
MANSON, WA 98831

GRAYS HARBOR
Region 6
Forest Practices
Wayne Watne
Wayne.Watne@dfw.wa.gov
WDFW
48 Devonshire RD
Montesano, WA 98563

Religious site for WW......
http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/team.html

Could there be a connection through the Boys and Girls Club,WW,MB and NM's children ?.......
Boys & Girls Clubs-Thurston
www.bgca.org

10140 Highway 12 Southwest
Rochester, WA 98579-8621
(360) 273-9397

More Rochester resources that could make a connection..
http://www.rochester-wa.com/resources.htm

NM was in Rochester also....
http://lbloom.net/ytm.html
82810100100 MOYER, WILLIAM & NANCY K 211550 2213.82 4.82 2004 16402 SHELDON LN SW ROCHESTE
82810100100 MOYER, WILLIAM & NANCY K 211550 2213.82 4.82 2004 16402 SHELDON LN SW ROCHESTE

Is this a different William Moyer seeking a divorce 9 months after the disappearance ?....

Moyer, William Dwayne
Petitioner Thurston Superior 09-3-01441-9 12-18-2009
Court: Thurston Superior
Case Number: 09-3-01441-9

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info
1.99 12-18-2009 CIF Confidential Information Form
- 12-18-2009 CNRSE Confidntl Report In Sealed Envelope
2 12-18-2009 CICS Case Information Cover Sheet
3 12-18-2009 $FFR Filing Fee Received 260.00
4 12-18-2009 SM Summons
5 12-18-2009 PTDSS Petition For Dissolution
6 12-18-2009 NTIS
ACTION Notice Of Issue
Motion To Publish 01-05-2010DS
7 12-18-2009 MT Motion To Publish
8 12-22-2009 NTIS
ACTION Notice Of Issue
Orientation 12-28-2009O1
9 12-28-2009 RPT Report Orientation Program
10 01-05-2010 MTHRG
COM0099 Motion Hearing
Commissioner Pro Tem Lina Beckford
Cc Burke Recorded
11 01-05-2010 ORPUB Order For Publication
12 01-05-2010 SMPB Summons By Publication

again wow :eek: serendipityseeker

Birthdate's for astro's to work with from http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi

County Last Name First / Middle Name M/F Number Street City Last Voted Birthdate Registered PAV Status Cong. Leg. Prec.

GY WATNE WAYNE S M 30e PINE ST MCCLEARY 2008-NOV-04 1964-OCT-13 2008-AUG-25 V A 6 35 501

TH MOYER WILLIAM D M 1640e SHELDON LN SW ROCHESTER 2008-NOV-04 1967-DEC-05 2000-OCT-07 V A 3 20 199

TH MOYER NANCY K F 71o STATE HIGHWAY 507 S TENINO 2008-NOV-04 1972-NOV-22 1996-MAY-30 V I 3 20 502

How would she contest this if she is missing ?

http://www.theolympian.com/classified-ads/ad/754503

Legal Notices : Legals
Legal #8129 SUMMONS BY...
Date Listed: January 22
Newspaper ID #0001185242_01 E-Mail a friend
close Print this ad Legal #8129 SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION No. 09-3-01442-9 County of THURSTON In re: WILLIAM DWAYNE MOYER Petitioner, And NANCY KAREEN MOYER Respondent. (SMPB) To the Respondent: 1. The petitioner has started an action in the above court requesting that your marriage or domestic partnership be dissolved. 2. The petition also requests that the Court grant the following relief: [x] Approve a parenting plan or residential schedule for the dependent children. [x] Determine support for the dependent children pursuant to the Washington State child support statutes. [x] Award the tax exemptions for the dependent children as follows: [x] Order the payment of attorney fees, other professional fees and costs. [x] Other: if necessary, determine other matters based on the possibility that the wife is deceased. 3. You must respond to this summons by serving a copy of your written response on the person signing this summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 60 days after the date of the first publication of this summons (60 days after the 15th day of January, 2010 ), the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter a decree and approve or provide for other relief requested in this summons. In the case of a dissolution, the court will not enter the final decree until at least 90 days after service and filing. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or a decree may be entered. 4. Your written response to the summons and petition must be on form: [x] WPF DR 01.0300, Response to Petition (Marriage). Information about how to get this form may be obtained by contacting the clerk of the court, by contacting the Administrative Office of the Courts at (360) 705-5328, or from the Internet at the Washington State Courts homepage: http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms 5. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your written response, if any, may be served on time. 6. One method of serving a copy of your response on the petitioner is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested. This summons is issued pursuant to RCW 4.28.100 and Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the State of Washington. Dated 1-5-10 SANS M. GILMORE, wsba 21855 Attorney for the Petitioner File Original of Your Response with the Clerk of the Court at: Clerk of the Court Thurston Co. Family Court 2801 32nd Ave. S.W. Tumwater, WA, 98512 Serve a Copy of Your Response on: [X] Petitioner's Lawyer SANS M. GILMORE 2646 RW JOHNSON BLVD SW, STE. 100 TUMWATER,WA 98512 Publish: January 22, 29, Feb 5, 12, 19, 26, 2010

Would a divorce give access to her 12 years of retirement money ?

Wayne Watne
Wayne accepted Christ at Vacation Bible School held at an elderly neighbor ladies house in the summer of 1969. He was raised and involved in youth group in an independent bible church in Port Angeles for most of his youth. After falling away for several years, he returned to Christ as he attended college in Oregon in 2001. Since that time Wayne has been involved in men&#8217;s ministries, small group teaching, and assisting with youth activities in the churches he has been involved with.
Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ has strategically placed Wayne Watne in the lower/middle Chehalis Valley. Even prior to moving to the Chehalis Valley Wayne found himself working with several churches and families rebuilding homes and communities after the devastating floods in December 2007. At the time of the flooding Wayne attended the Mount Vernon Church of the Nazarene where &#8220;coincidentally&#8221; his pastor&#8217;s parents attended the Centralia Church of the Nazarene&#8230; also &#8220;coincidentally&#8221; Wayne and the pastor of the Mount Vernon church called each other at the exact same time to talk of sending a work group from Mount Vernon to Centralia to help with flood relief&#8230; this was most certainly God&#8217;s &#8220;coincidences&#8221; in making a link to a place where, after some unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances, Wayne would eventually reside.
This was Wayne&#8217;s first exposure to missions type work and in a short time God had really placed missions on his heart. Wayne made several other follow-up trips to Boistfort, Adna, Chehalis, and Centralia and has been on missions in Mexico in the winter of 2008 and again in spring 2009.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wayne has lived in McCleary since moving to the area, taking a transfer to work as a fish & wildlife biologist with Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife in Montesano. Since that time he has attended the Assembly of God church in McCleary while reaching out to many other churches from Montesano &#8220;upstream&#8221; to Chehalis. Interestingly, his area of responsibility for work is the most of the Chehalis and Willapa Valleys.
Most recently, God has prompted Wayne to help connect the church families and Christian community of the lower Chehalis Valley together as we work for the Harvest before our eyes in our own communities and throughout the world.

From OSU-Corvallis Oregon... http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...orvallis+wayne+watne&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Wayne S. Watne, Senior, Natural Resources

Any missing girls in these areas ? Or Mount Vernon WA ?

Serendipity thank you once again! This tidbit I haven't seen and sure do wish there was more explanation of his bio but this info says alot. At least we have a clearer picture how he was brought from far up North to the South sound. I wonder what independent bible group he belonged to in Port Angeles back in 1969. There couldn't have been many back in the day. It wasn't all that long ago (90's) a minister (old guy) was found to be molesting children. Some may disgree but there have been alot of self proclaimed evangelist ministers of the Lord that have commited some sic crimes throughout the years while hiding behind their religon. Some have flat out lied about their part of a crime while looking straight at a camera. Lets pray this isn't one of the times! As much as I'm interested in the life and times of WW he still remains to obvious of a choice but then again so do others in and around McCleary! Keep us clued, your good at sluething! :) <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back