1139 users online (200 members and 939 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ronald has filed for divorce.

Nancy Grace Breaking News Exclusive: Nancy Grace confirms Haleigh's dad Ronald Cummings filed for divorce today from his wife Misty Croslin! For more info. go to: www.cnn.com/nancygrace

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

I just saw this on Nancy's Facebook! I'm glad he's finally come to his senses.

Well, well, well.

I was just about to post in the thread about him being on NG tonite that I didn't think he would have anything of any real interest to say.

But this announcement might change things for me...

I certainly hope this reflects a new way of thinking for the Cummings family.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Good!! Like SleuthyMama said, maybe he'll have something interesting to say on NG. Hopefully!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Does anyone else think that something is going on down there that we do not know about? I just can't help but think that there is new information out there b.c of Theresa's complete 180 on everything and now Ronald divorcing Misty. I wonder if Misty's mother has ratted her out?

Trouble in paradise? The drama goes on. Poor Junior's been thru so much...

Ohhhhhhhh snap!!!!!!

just chillin' with my own kind!

If hes filed how come there is nothing on the dockets?

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Nancy Grace Breaking News Exclusive: Nancy Grace confirms Haleigh's dad Ronald Cummings filed for divorce today from his wife Misty Croslin! For more info. go to: www.cnn.com/nancygrace

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf
    Hmmm....didn't his lawyer just say that papers were not filed.

There are so many possible causes--and implications. Was continued custody (w MC, focus of investigation into his missing child) still in the home w Junior, too much of a liability eg? Or could it be he believes w/e statutory charges might have been coming down the pike are now off the table? Did he awaken to discover Misty wasn't stepmom material afterall? Does it look bad being in bed or "sleeping w the enemy?" Or could he genuinely have just come around now to suspect a snake in the grass? Mind reeling w the possibilities here, I guess Junior can't really be much worse off w Misty out of his life I'm just sorry if he has to go through more confusion, disappointment and upheaval.

Last edited by kiki the parrot; 10-06-2009 at 12:48 PM.

I am thinking a Grand Jury has been seated and it is time to pull out the old "how can you believe a woman scorned tactic."

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    There are so many possible causes--and implications. Was continued custody (w MC, focus of investigation into his missing child) still in the home w Junior, too much of a liability eg? Or could it be he believes w/e statutory charges might have been coming down the pike are now off the table? Did he awaken to discover Misty wasn't stepmom material afterall? Does it look bad being in bed or "sleeping w the enemy?" Or could he genuinely have just come around now to suspect a snake in the grass? Mind reeling w the possibilities here, I guess Junior can't really be much worse off w Misty out of his life I'm just sorry if he has to go through more confusion, disappointment and upheaval.

If Jr was ever a consideration, the marriage would never have happened, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    I am thinking a Grand Jury has been seated and it is time to pull out the old "how can you believe a woman scorned tactic."
    I totally agree-

Well exactly debs. It should never have taken place, only what was at one time believed to be a legally expedient move, and nothing either Junior OR Haleigh "would have wanted." JMO

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/b...46203&catid=17

It's about time the guy comes to his senses!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast