1261 users online (204 members and 1057 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Iraq - Dad Tells Gang Who Kidnapped Son, 6, 'Just Kill Him'

By the third day of negotiating with his sonís kidnappers, Rasul Amoore had sold his car, withdrawn his bank savings and borrowed money from his siblings and friends to raise funds for the 6-year-oldís release.

Even then he was able to gather only $8,000 of the $50,000 demanded by Ahmedís captors. The kidnappers eventually dropped their ransom to $20,000 ó still more than twice the amount at the disposal of Amoore ó after the confectionery shop owner in east Baghdad pleaded that their information about his supposed wealth was untrue.

Amoore, angered and mentally tormented by the kidnappers, decided to gamble with his sonís life.

ďJust kill him,Ē said the father of four during a heated telephone negotiation with the lead captor. ďJust kill him and Iíll consider that Iíve given his soul as a gift to God.Ē

Four hours later the kidnappers released Ahmed unharmed, but only after receiving $10,000

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,561443,00.html

Wow. I am so glad that this huge gamble paid off and the little boy is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post

Wow. I am so glad that this huge gamble paid off and the little boy is safe.
    Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Amen to that!
    Double amen! Praise the Lord big time, that was such a risk.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.