Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please continue the discussion here.

I just listened to the interview that piXy was kind enough to share with us and at about the 1:28:53 mark, Razakel shares how she really feels about SKR fans who try to become rappers. I transcribed it, but it got lost when the other thread closed...

Basically, she thinks it's a slap in the face to her and real artists and blames it for being the reason the genre will never progress.

I am thinking "Syko Sam" fell into this category and wasn't quite as welcomed as he was hoping to be....

I just listened to the interview that piXy was kind enough to share with us and at about the 1:28:53 mark, Razakel shares how she really feels about SKR fans who try to become rappers. I transcribed it, but it got lost when the other thread closed...

Basically, she thinks it's a slap in the face to her and real artists and blames it for being the reason the genre will never progress.

I am thinking "Syko Sam" fell into this category and wasn't quite as welcomed as he was hoping to be....

Sounds like a logical thought to me.

I think she just dont want the competition IMO..

You know what, PiXy? You sound like you have a lot going for you, intellectually and spiritually. You stay the course right now, and things will work out okay. My best to you and to your children. --tap

PiXy,

Thank you for posting - it definitely helped me understand a bit more. I'm praying for your custody battle to work out in the best interest of the children (and I'm so sorry your ex lied...that's horrible. I'm hoping he has some issues and only lied because he believed it was true...and not to just take them away....karma will take care of things.)

You are welcome to the Nth degree here, and no one will bash you.

Welcome!

Best, TL

I just found this post on: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?p=290519&sid=67f95db5bdfa2309db4f9774555a2100

Interesting theory...and it touches on something that a poster here previously mentioned. Hhmmmm

Percival

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest comment by insider, not Sicktanick:

Shrim=sicktanick

Quote:
sorry about the delayed response i was just eating dinner i'm going to try to get to the last 3 emails all in this one so excuse me if i forget something

the text message thing and the razakel thing are actually the same theory. This is whats being said inside the horrorcore community by those oos us who attended the festival, which is kind of convoluted but makes sense to a degree supposedly after the music festival shrim had sex with emma who was sam's girlfriend sam saw one of the texts between shrim and emma on her phone and somehow around the same time razakelshrims gf found out about it and supposedly got in contact with sam before the murders and either she "put a hit out" on the girls or he did it of his own volition but if i was the police i'd subpeona razakel's phone records just to be on the safe side. There is no way Sam would implicate Shrim as he holds a cult like grip and everyone in his camp.

I think she just dont want the competition IMO..

That seems to VERY MUCH be the case too...lol

I bet she received a lot of those "Doesn't play well with the other children," comment codes on her report cards as a kid.

I suspect that if we stripped away her outside veneer, layer by layer, we'd find a very insecure young lady, one as insecure as she is troubled.

After listening to your interview, I can also see the charisma and charm that Sicktanick possesses and he seems to be a very intelligent guy, even if he is of the tinfoil hat wearing persuasion.

What I am beginning to see is that a lot of this dark stuff is a game to them. I don't think they are as evil/dangerous as they are emotionally troubled and immature.

I do feel that they have made some VERY poor decisions in how they conduct themselves and their business, but that too stems from emotional immaturity.

Then again, hallmark traits of the sociopath, are charm and the ability to convincingly spin a yarn of any size.

I just found this post on: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?p=290519&sid=67f95db5bdfa2309db4f9774555a2100

Interesting theory...and it touches on something that a poster here previously mentioned. Hhmmmm

Percival

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest comment by insider, not Sicktanick:

Shrim=sicktanick

Quote:
sorry about the delayed response i was just eating dinner i'm going to try to get to the last 3 emails all in this one so excuse me if i forget something

the text message thing and the razakel thing are actually the same theory. This is whats being said inside the horrorcore community by those oos us who attended the festival, which is kind of convoluted but makes sense to a degree supposedly after the music festival shrim had sex with emma who was sam's girlfriend sam saw one of the texts between shrim and emma on her phone and somehow around the same time razakelshrims gf found out about it and supposedly got in contact with sam before the murders and either she "put a hit out" on the girls or he did it of his own volition but if i was the police i'd subpeona razakel's phone records just to be on the safe side. There is no way Sam would implicate Shrim as he holds a cult like grip and everyone in his camp.

This is very interesting.... I SPECULATED that Emma was probably talking to an artist more respected in the Horrorcore community, someone who would be a total reputation upgrade over the joke that was "Syko Sam." It would also be one Hell of an upgrade for Sicktanick to move on to a more aesthetically pleasing female, even if it inevitably would cause a serious riff in the SKR camp; both personally and business wise.

Was Razakel involved? I am of the belief that you never put anything past a woman scorned, especially if it plays on her insecurities.

Back to Shrim. That's the thing with the charismatic leader types.... They have a certain sense of entitlement and don't think that the laws of conventional morality applies to them, even less with those that tread on the side with the murkier water. That and they never think they will get caught...
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So it's quite possible that Sam's motive was both romantic and professional jealousy.

Ok... so I don't know who this person is, but he definitely seems to have some inside information on this case. This is a copy of two other post from the same user as before; from the same website listed above. Personally I did not think that SickTanick or Razakel were involved, but I may be changing my opinion....

"There was a comment on Sams myspace page from Sicktanick, the DAY BEFORE anyone had found the dead bodies, the page has been taken down now but there is a screen shot of it somewhere, and sick sent him a friend msg on myspace something to the effect:

""It was good to see ya at the wicked fest killa, get at me after you wipe all that dead **** off ya.""[/COLOR]
Coincidence?"

Here's the other one:

"I did read a comment on one of the provided links that said something like, "Ask Razakel..she knows why the girls died."

Keep in mind that in real Satanic cult ritual the High Priestess in the role of ISIS/Mary Magdelene, plays a much more important role than the High Priest.

I think it wasnt a man behind the curtain at all, assuming there is more to this than a boy spurned, but rather a girl behind the curtain."

Spelling edited by Eclipse33

Ok.. Who is going to break it to her that she cant rap... Someone has to, thats like when your in a rush and put on two dif pairs of shoes and your friends dont mention it..

Ok... so I don't know who this person is, but he definitely seems to have some inside information on this case. This is a copy of two other post from the same user as before; from the same website listed above. Personally I did not think that SickTanick or Razakel were involved, but I may be changing my opinion....

"There was a comment on Sams myspace page from Sicktanick, the DAY BEFORE anyone had found the dead bodies, the page has been taken down now but there is a screen shot of it somewhere, and sick sent him a friend msg on myspace something to the effect:

""It was good to see ya at the wicked fest killa, get at me after you wipe all that dead **** off ya.""[/COLOR]
Coincidence?"

Here's the other one:

"I did read a comment on one of the provided links that said something like, "Ask Razakel..she knows why the girls died."

Keep in mind that in real Satanic cult ritual the High Priestess in the role of ISIS/Mary Magdelene, plays a much more important role than the High Priest.

I think it wasnt a man behind the curtain at all, assuming there is more to this than a boy spurned, but rather a girl behind the curtain."

Spelling edited by Eclipse33

Is that screencap here on the other thread perhaps?
edited to ask if anyone can point me in the direction of this screencap being referred to here?

You know what I don't understand is the fact that it has been said that Emma and Sam had been seeing each other(conversing on the internet) for a year right? Isn't that what I've been seeing? Well if so, then why is it that this message that is clearly from his ex g/f Mia states that in april 2009 he was talking to the girl ash who is also commenting on that page as well?
Apr 8 2009 7:23 PM

so ash messages me and tells me to stop telling you how i feel and what not.. cause you and her are talking.. and i was like no.. Sam is my best friend and ill tell him those feelings and whatever the **** i wanna tell him.. and she got all pissy.. but like i said to her.. idc who it hurts.. what anyone thinks imma tell you.. and whoever i want.. when i want..

about the snake bites.. get em.. it'd be hot on you Sammy.. ily bestie!!
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=li...4&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=6996f7c1,c6e9bbc2
edited to say not just that, but if you look only a couple months ahead, you don't see emma even post on his myspace.

Ok.. Who is going to break it to her that she cant rap... Someone has to, thats like when your in a rush and put on two dif pairs of shoes and your friends dont mention it..

rolmao... Someone had to say it. I was gonna leave it alone. This makes it all the more humorous that people, especially girls look up to her as an artist. She really isn't 1/8 of what she thinks she is.

As someone who has dabbled in all forms of Urban music and being that I've been a fan of Rap since the early 80's, I feel fairly qualified to say that her flow is GOD AWFUL (she can barely ride a beat, keep up with the break beats/ syncopate her words to fall into the beat's pattern) her wordplay/metaphors are badly lacking, her delivery voice is almost sing-song, and her vocabulary and lyric complexity is amateurish.

Basically, she is the essence of a POSEUR... she should have taken her own advice and stayed a fan/groupie; left the music side up to those with talent.

((((piXy))))

Hang tough, right will win out.

Wow. And double wow. Lots of new speculations to chew on.

You know what I don't understand is the fact that it has been said that Emma and Sam had been seeing each other(conversing on the internet) for a year right? Isn't that what I've been seeing? Well if so, then why is it that this message that is clearly from his ex g/f Mia states that in april 2009 he was talking to the girl ash who is also commenting on that page as well?
Apr 8 2009 7:23 PM

so ash messages me and tells me to stop telling you how i feel and what not.. cause you and her are talking.. and i was like no.. Sam is my best friend and ill tell him those feelings and whatever the **** i wanna tell him.. and she got all pissy.. but like i said to her.. idc who it hurts.. what anyone thinks imma tell you.. and whoever i want.. when i want..

about the snake bites.. get em.. it'd be hot on you Sammy.. ily bestie!!
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=li...4&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=6996f7c1,c6e9bbc2
edited to say not just that, but if you look only a couple months ahead, you don't see emma even post on his myspace.

Good Point Heroine! The only explanation I can come up with is that teenagers' relationships are not as serious as our adult relationships. Emma may have told Sam that she loved him and he was her soulmate and all that jazz, but maybe she tells a lot of people similar things. Maybe she didn't really mean it and he thought she did. For example, I have friends that range in ages from young 20's to mid 30's. The younger group is always saying " I love you, i miss you, etc" on myspace, text messages, everywhere. However, the older group doesn't express their feelings as openly. When the older group expresses their feelings it is more of an adult relationship. We don't say "I Love You", unless we mean it. We don't go posting "You're my soulmate" on the internet.
This could also be part of the motive...maybe Sam thought this was a valid relationship and Emma did not. She may have been more on the platonic level with him. It would have been a great blow to him if that was the case. Thus starting his murderous rage??

Remember one of their friends in one news article said that Sam and Emma were talking to each other for some time but didnt actually come out and tell friends about the relationship until July after they made the plans for Sam to visit to stay with Emma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123