POI - Dale Golder - #2

I've been awaya from my computer for a while and are now trying to skim through the messages to get caught up. Excellent coverage here!

I've gotten straightened out on some things, but I do have a couple of questions about this Dale Golder. I'm not sure on what his relationship was with Melissa B. and/or Lindsey. I've read references to possible stalking of Melissa, both before and after Lindsey's disappearance. Did they have any other relationship, like was he a family friend or at least acquaiintance? And, if so, were they on good terms? How old is he?

I agree with Mysticrose's theory that he might have offered Liindsey a ride that night and then just kept on driving. But with a kid who's third generation in that area, I also agree that she could be anywhere because of his familiarity with the area and its vastness.

Also, didn't his gf say he had to go to work (at a youth camp) that night at 10 o'clock? o'clock. Has that been verified? I very mujch appreciate your updates. TIA. And MOO.

i tried to bring a couple things over......my first time....lets see if it work :)

but to answer a couple of you about where dale might have went to hang out with his friends....i did find a pic under one of his friends myspace....i will have to go look for it again....but i remember it was at Candy Mountain in or near Capital forest.....we even had maped it out....i will see if i can bring it over from the other thread....:)

here are a couple of posts.....i dont know how to bring over the post from the other thread....:)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4241762&highlight=candy+mountain#post4241762

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4241707&highlight=candy+mountain#post4241707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimster
No kidding! Who owns all the land around the properties? Do they own acres and acres? Can the area around them be searched?

Because the car has already been returned, I have a feeling if he is the perp, he took her to a place where he left her. That's why I'd like to know where he and his peers liked to go and party. Perhaps she is not around the property, or he had a fave spot in the woods around his home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticrose
Exactly Kimster, we need to find out where he liked to hang out, specifically somewhere that he could get his car to.
He would have to feel real comforable here as well knowing no one would be showing up anytime soon, so I'm not sure it would really be a " Party Place". I do feel he picked her up in that car offered her a ride home, and then just kept driving.
If he is third generation in that town I am sure he knows that place like the back of his hand...knwim..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosylla
The property on the right? DG's? What's with that huge hole in the ground? (creepy) And...look at all the car tracks that lead into the dense woods. Can searches be done around these properties?
that it a great question....please bring it to the other dale thread....#2 i believe it is....this one is going to close....and i dont want your question to get lost....cause its a good one!!!

I've been awaya from my computer for a while and are now trying to skim through the messages to get caught up. Excellent coverage here!

I've gotten straightened out on some things, but I do have a couple of questions about this Dale Golder. I'm not sure on what his relationship was with Melissa B. and/or Lindsey. I've read references to possible stalking of Melissa, both before and after Lindsey's disappearance. Did they have any other relationship, like was he a family friend or at least acquaiintance? And, if so, were they on good terms? How old is he?

It was my understanding until the weekend his property was searched MB did not know who he was. She wasn't told after the following incident on July 31st who it was that was following her all over the place.
DG is 23 years old.

I agree with Mysticrose's theory that he might have offered Liindsey a ride that night and then just kept on driving. But with a kid who's third generation in that area, I also agree that she could be anywhere because of his familiarity with the area and its vastness.
This is so true.
Also, didn't his gf say he had to go to work (at a youth camp) that night at 10 o'clock? o'clock. Has that been verified? I very mujch appreciate your updates. TIA. And MOO.
I don't know where the gf thought he was going to work at. I don't remember that ever being mentioned. But it has been shown that he didn't work any job that night.

What a disgusting picture. If you weren't disgusted before you will be after reading this. Notice where the picture was taken. Shower curtain? Bathroom. Shot taken into the mirror. Notice the dropped position of his right shoulder. He's reaching down. We got the clean photo from this photo shoot.
Grrrrrr.
I see where you are going with this...eww..but wouldn't his shoulder be raised just because he is holding up his arm holding the camera? 50-50 on that one..

What a disgusting picture. If you weren't disgusted before you will be after reading this. Notice where the picture was taken. Shower curtain? Bathroom. Shot taken into the mirror. Notice the dropped position of his right shoulder. He's reaching down. We got the clean photo from this photo shoot.
Grrrrrr.

Even though he is my number one suspect, I have to clue everyone in on these MySpace pics. My son and his friends have often taken shots in the bathroom just for the need of a mirror. It is quite common and I don't think it has anything to do with being nasty.

JMOO

Think SC stated DG had to work that night in the PCA? Pretty sure that's where that statement came from. So Jen, MB did/does not know the G Family? Do we think Lindsey would know any of them?

Knox, as far as what MB has said she does not know the G family.

I don't know if Lindsey would have or not. It's possible since he worked at the Bee Hive and so did her friends mom. I can see Lindsey going in there and hanging out talking. Maybe even becoming friendly with a few of the residents (let me make it clear that this is my opinion. No one has ever said if Lindsey ever went into the Beehive for any reason. I'm just saying I could see where a child like her could do it.. as she seems to me to be a friendly outgoing girl)

Lindsey may be familiar w/ him from visiting the Beehive, and DG worked there with her friends mother.

Ok so we do have a possible link between DG and Lindsey. Understood that this not confirmed, just a logical conclusion. Jen can you think of a way AG would have had a connection with her?

Ok so we do have a possible link between DG and Lindsey. Understood that this not confirmed, just a logical conclusion. Jen can you think of a way AG would have had a connection with her?

No, I can't think of any way. Maybe a friend of hers has an older sibling that hangs out with AG and they've met that way? (again. MOO)

forgot to say good morning!....im so glad to see you all today :)

29dgrj5.gif

I havent seen yet....but could have missed it yesterday....how old is AG?

19 years old according to his MS

Even though he is my number one suspect, I have to clue everyone in on these MySpace pics. My son and his friends have often taken shots in the bathroom just for the need of a mirror. It is quite common and I don't think it has anything to do with being nasty.

JMOO

OK, let's go with that. Creepy enough already. Let's jsut say I have an attitude.

Lindsey may be familiar w/ him from visiting the Beehive, and DG worked there with her friends mother.

Plus in the Affidavit it says many of the staff and residents knew who she was as she often walked past the Center to and from the Camdan house.

MikeB in that photo you took of Foreman Road, did you see any commercial trucks or trailers, cargo vans, etc. on the property? Something to indicate someone is in the trucking business?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back