NC NC - Jonathan Brackett, 19, Carolina Beach, Aug 2009

Prayers he is home safe soon. He sure doesn't look very happy in his photo. Is it a mug shot?

Salem

Maybe I overlooked it, but I didn't see the circumstances of his disappearance. Was he alone? Was he out somewhere? Where was the last place he was seen?

I pray he comes home safe and sound.

Some of the dates conflict between people but it could have Topsail Island or Carolina Beach, NC.
One said he was going into the army and another said he was going to harm himself.

Some of the dates conflict between people but it could have Topsail Island or Carolina Beach, NC.
One said he was going into the army and another said he was going to harm himself.

Where did you find that information. I did read where (I think I remember correctly) that he graduated or attended Topsail High School.

ok - kyle is a very good friend of mine, you could practically call him family, we do. Nobody knows when exactally he went missing, he talked to him mom on the 27th and said he was joining the army. on the 29th she went to surprize him with lunch and nobody had seen him since monday. And that's when she began looking. The military thing IS a possibility because a plane went out of wilmington on the 29th headed for ft. benning. Nobody knows anything for certain at this time, his mom has came into a lot of dead ends because he is 19. So basically right now, there is no difinitive answer, but we're just asking that people PLEASE stop all of the bogus rumors (because there has been quite a few around the topsail area) and to just please pray and get the word out. And if you know anything that could be helpful in finding him please do not hesitate to tell someone. We're doing everything in our power to try and bring him home. I just want him to know, where ever he is, we're looking for you kyle and we love you.

Is there any way that law enforcement or the FBI could find out from the military if he joined?

It would be good to have more details.
So far:
8/27/9: Thursday: Talks to mom on phone, says joining the military.
8/29/9: Saturday: Mom goes to his house, to surprise him with lunch.
Last seen Mon., 8/_ _ /9?
24th or 31st?
Plane headed to Ft Benning, 8/29/9, Saturday.

That was six weeks ago.

ok - kyle is a very good friend of mine, you could practically call him family, we do. Nobody knows when exactally he went missing, he talked to him mom on the 27th and said he was joining the army. on the 29th she went to surprize him with lunch and nobody had seen him since monday. And that's when she began looking. The military thing IS a possibility because a plane went out of wilmington on the 29th headed for ft. benning. Nobody knows anything for certain at this time, his mom has came into a lot of dead ends because he is 19. So basically right now, there is no difinitive answer, but we're just asking that people PLEASE stop all of the bogus rumors (because there has been quite a few around the topsail area) and to just please pray and get the word out. And if you know anything that could be helpful in finding him please do not hesitate to tell someone. We're doing everything in our power to try and bring him home. I just want him to know, where ever he is, we're looking for you kyle and we love you.

==================================

http://www.projectjason.org/
You might want to call Project Jason and have Jonathan added to their missing persons.

I have also posted Ft Benning Facebook and Ft Benning web page.
Hope it helps.

ok so im just going to start from the top and work my way down.
- his mom has tried contacting the military but like i said since he's 19 and considered an adult its been really diffiuclt for her to find out information, plus the only searches shes been able to have conducted only show active duty, not boot camp.
- Kyle had already talked to a recruiter by the 27th of july who knew all about it, so apparently he could, it just depends on what you are on probation for, etc.
- Sorry i thought that i included that it was july 27th not, august, but your time line is pretty accurate except for that. he was last seen on 27th for sure, but for tuesday its one of those "Well i think i saw him on tuesday...." things. and right now all we're trying to go is get all the concrete stuff figured out.

anyway i hope i could help, thank you guys so much for your thoughts and prayers.

Praying he is safe as well! Anyone post a request for someone/if someone knows him to contact family on the army sites (facebook, ect) above?

Does anyone know Sherri Graham of Greensboro, NC? She will not call us back and she was last seen with him on the 30th of July. When the detective called her, she hung up on him. She was staying at the Cabana De Mar and checked out on the 31st of July.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back