ND woman's 7-foot-long dog could be record holder

spamelope

Reaction score
The pic of Boomer at the sink is hysterical. What a cutie.

CASSELTON, N.D. (AP) -- Boomer may be a buster: Measuring 3 feet tall at the shoulders and 7 feet long from nose to destructive wagging tail, he might be the world's tallest living dog. Owner Caryn Weber says her 3-year-old Landseer Newfoundland keeps all four paws on the floor when he drinks from the kitchen faucet in her family's eastern North Dakota farm house.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ODD_BIGGEST_DOG?SITE=COBOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

That is a huge dog! Very cute though, I wish they had shown more pictures.
I know, right? like him grabbing a sandwich off the counter as he walks by, his tail accidentally sweeping the collection of Waterford crystal to the floor...I hope they have a very large house.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I'd hire a pooper scooper person for sure!

I can't imagine what it sounds like when Boomer runs through the house to greet you at the door! He is huge!

I wonder if it's like being in the presents of an elephant.

I love those dogs! They look like St. Bernards. I want one!

I'd like a Newfie, but I'm kind of afraid to get one. Definately going to have to research the breed (I don't think the house would stand up to this particular Newfie "model".)

I've never seen one like this before- the St. Bernard "look", I mean. He is beautiful. He could eat an intruder in one gulp! :crazy:

That thing is huge!! Definitely not a lap dog! :D I, too, wish they had shown more pictures.

Oh Lordy that dog is huge! I would NOT want to be anywhere near that huge tail when it is treats time,would be beaten to death by a wagging tail that big,lol!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back