1522 users online (220 members and 1302 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

That darn pirate. Just Kidding.

Misty's got a gun
    Misty's got a gun
    Her whole world's come undone
    From looking straight at the sun
    What did her daddy do?
    What did he put you through?

They say when Misty was arrested
    They found him underneath a train
    But man, he had it comin'
    Now that Misty's got a gun
    She ain't never gonna be the same

(or something like that)

YouTube - MISTYS MISHAP

Nevermind- the cops say she said, she said thing since no weapon was found- unreal-
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 10:10 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

wait a second........the alleged victim says she saw the sheriff take the people in the car out at gun point? why was she there? misty's car allegedly took an exit. if this woman was afraid for her life, why would she follow this car??

*does not pass the sniff test.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    wait a second........the alleged victim says she saw the sheriff take the people in the car out at gun point? why was she there? misty's car allegedly took an exit. if this woman was afraid for her life, why would she follow this car??

Yes; That sounds odd to me too. Something about it.... IDK.

I want to say "fishy;" but Im not sure why I want to say, fishy

hhmmmm.

Could this be Operation: "Misty is Crazy and Violent Jus Like I Tol' Y'all She Wuz." (?) (formerly known as the master plan?)

Last edited by kant; 10-07-2009 at 11:36 PM.

Yep,sounds a little hinky.And if she was followed for like 10 miles,there's no other witnesses to something like this?

Well,I'm just wondering,because it kind of looks like she also contacted the news to do the story on it,since there was no report made and they let them go.
    Last edited by winterrose; 10-07-2009 at 11:48 PM.

Makes for a fun story to read. But, I'll hold judgement until further proof this happened.
    However, if it did happen, then LE had a perfect opportunity to haul Misty in for questioning. If they didn't. It was someone's dream and didn't happen.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    Yes; That sounds odd to me too. Something about it.... IDK.

I want to say "fishy;" but Im not sure why I want to say, fishy

hhmmmm.

Could this be Operation: "Misty is Crazy and Violent Jus Like I Tol' Y'all She Wuz." (?) (formerly known as the master plan?)

Maybe this woman was asked to make a report and felt safer with the police there.

She was probably there because she wanted to make sure LE got the right people/car. She could have been watching from afar...

Haleigh’s Stepmother Accused In I-4 Incident
    Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:30:50 PM

LONGWOOD -- Misty Cummings, the step mother of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings, was temporarily handcuffed on Interstate 4 following some kind of incident.

According to Seminole County Sheriff's deputies, a woman called police claiming a car on I-4 was pointing some kind of weapon at her.

The car in question later exited on I-4 at the Lake Mary exit where deputies and Lake Mary police handcuffed Misty Cummings and Donna Brock, the driver of the vehicle.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2..._incident.html
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Guess this went on for 10 miles. If I feared for my life I would have taken the first exit and called 911, not 10 miles down the road. Hasn't it been reported somewhere that Misty was with the wife of a rich man that was head of some organization? Yet, said the two girls. No, it certainly doesn't pass the smell tests.

Anyone live in Seminole County that could go get a copy of that police report? LOL

Smells more like someone saw them on the road and decided to report them.

But now......who is Donna B.?

I don't know what is going on w/ LE concerning MC, but something ain't right in Florida. Hinky meter on, waiting for the zap.
    Karma is a @%$#*...What goes around...comes around.

$194,000,000

A little more info in this article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7261900.story

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast