Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released# 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuppy199

Reaction score
Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- On Thursday, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released seven DVD's containing more than 300 minutes worth of audio from Casey Anthony's jail visits.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I can't wait to hear them!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:
First thread here:) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75960 Carry on my WS family:)

Hello WS :)

If this is better suited on another thread, please remove. Thank you.

Aug 14th, 2008
Jail visit: George, Cindy and Casey Anthony

CA:Well I just hope he's tellin' you honestly what you're up against.
KC: Mom, I know what I'm up against, do you guys honestly understand what I'm up against? And with keeping me here, you're not helping me help myself.
CA: (crosstalk: inaudible)
KC: I'm sorry to say that
CA: We don't have the means to get you out anyway, sweetheart we don't.
KC: (pause) I understand that but, the opportunity was there and it wasn't taken advantage of and...
CA: (crosstalk: inaudible)
KC: ...just give dad the phone, I don't want to get frustrated just give dad the phone.
(next section paraphrased)
KC: You guys have crutches out there in society. I've been praying everyday. Nobody can see my side. I see everybody else's side. Has to keep mouth shut, LE, Media will have more stuff to throw back at me at trial.
GA: Me and mom and Lee have been trying to see you
KC: I would do anything to meet with my family but: "Lee would interrogate me, have a whole list of questions to ask me. With mom..."
(end of paraphrase)
GA: Honestly no, honestly no, honestly no
KC: Well, that's how its been dad, I'm just thinking of how its been with everything. Mom, mom would dominate the conversation which is how its been, I mean...you and I, we, we we've been separated for a while...and we we're just(crying and sounding weepy)...I want to see all of you, I wanted to see the one person that I'm so disconnected from longest and that's you...
GA: I'm thankful for that, thank you.

KC: It was hard for me to make my choice, I sat there for a half hour with Jose trying to think about this and he told me, its up to me who I want to see, how I wanted to do this, how we wanted to figure it out and it was hard(sniffle). I don't want to have to choose between the three of you, you know who I want to see or talk to but I made a choice(long pause, wipes tears) and I'm going to stand behind that.
GA: Well that's good, I'm glad you made that choice, on, on your own thank you so much. I appreciate that, thank you.
KC: (long pause and big sigh)
GA: I know, I know its a tough decision for ya, I know that
KC: (long pause) Everything's a tough decision because I'm so limited on the decisions I can actually make now.
GA: (long pause) Well let me see if I can handle it in a different way, to get in to see you any sooner is that okay with you?
KC: Do what you have to do, I mean I'm obviously not going anywhere, just biding my time.
George tells Casey she can expedite things, Casey asks, "how?" George says go to the people right there with you and tell them you want to see your dad right now. A matter of hours sweetie, they really can. Casey says, "uh, yeah I tried that, negative. There is only so much I can do, does not get much information that comes from the outside. I've asked those questions."
(end of paraphrase)
GA: How did you get through last Saturday?
KC: I didn't. I spent the day almost completely by myself(crying hard now)with my head under the covers. I read my bible almost the entire day, I was miserable completely and utterly miserable...just like I have the entire time, that was the first time outside of our visits that I really showed any emotion and I was open and I didn't care just because I couldn't hold anything back. I broke down because I couldn't hold anything back. I broke down and it hurt and I'm still recovering from that...hearing about the fact mom was making chili, there was probably a bunch of people at the house...
GA: Uh, uh, no, no there wasn't, just your brother and I and your mom and Mallory came over for a little bit after work so...I mean that was it...all, so, so whatever you heard is totally wrong.
KC: Well, I was just told that mom was making chili, food, I'm just going off what people were telling me, what they were relaying from the media so, I was just speculating, myself.
(personal note: you are now entering the twilight zone) :hypno:
GA: Well, well, well mom made some of her great chili, we have some bread, corn bread and you know this whole thing, like that, it was just, just us, there wasn't no one else...there, there was (inaudible) there was a young guy, just called who was alone and just wanted to have a little bit of a family and he came over and we just talked for like an hour, we never met the man before, you know he was alone so, we opened our heart to him(inaudible) just to come and talk...
KC: (crosstalk: inaudible)
GA: And that was something that he needed, truthfully I think we needed it also.
KC: The bible says to love thy neighbor.
GA: Yup
KC: To share the things that you have...
Ga: ...right...
KC: ...to give unto others, so you did exactly what you should do and, and by all means I know that meant more to him than, than any of your guys could possibly imagine...
GA: Well it certainly is, I mean it, it, he was a really nice guy, he's was just really nice to talk to and get a chance to know him a bit.
GA: Are you eating?
KC: Yes
GA: More than coleslaw?
KC: A little more than that. I'm eating, sleeping, doing whatever, being stared at all day.
(end paraphrase)
GA: Well just to let you know, that area that your in, not too many people have the opportunity to stay where your at, realize its your sort of um,(inaudible)
KC: No I'm not trust me, there's other people in more situations(inaudible)than myself, who aren't the focus of the media but that are under some more custody that are here.
GA: Okay
KC: There are, there are other people, I know a lot about all of it surprisingly now.
GA: Ok
(I wanted to note that as George is saying "okay" in those last sentences Cindy rises from having her seat and leaves the camera's view. She returns shortly)
KC: I didn't want to upset mom, for once I've let you guys talk, I wanted to hear everything you guys have had to say, and more but at this point, I mean I can only hold so much back now and hold so much in, and not show my little bit of, of frustration with all that stuff because you've been very good at not doing that and about being calm.
GA: Well I now I am very thankful you took the time to talk to us today I mean, I really am. When we first got here I thought, well oh maybe we'll be turned away, I'm glad you talked to us, I really am glad got the chance to see you.
KC: (crying) I'm glad I got a chance just to see you guys too even if its only like this(inaudible)and to talk to you, but I'll pray that it doesn't go on the media because some of it has, some of it hasn't, I guess they're, they're picking and choosing.
GA: No, the only stuff that went out was when you talked to Lee. That was a couple of weeks ago...
KC: That's because I haven't talked
(End of part 1)

(Part ll) Aug 14th, 2008

KC: I'm a wreck, I'm getting sick, sorry I upset mom, I haven't wanted to show that its getting harder
(Cindy takes phone)
CA: You don't know Casey
KC: Heh, I don't know? I don't know anything that's going on.
CA: That's actually a good thing because if you were out there...
(crosstalk: inaudible)
KC: Well its a good thing I put myself away from all that, I haven't watched the media, I haven't watched, I don't really want to hear anything.
CA: No, I know you don't 'cause its just, its just obscene, everything that's going on, out there.
(crosstalk: inaudible)
KC: :hypno: Well its obscene the stuff people are saying, again they're ignorant and we have to look at it like that, trying to look at things objectively and to stay calm as I can about stuff especially the things that I'm hearing(inaudible) the, the most negative stuff that's being said and its sickening, its disgusting and people really need to get a life and to shut up but that's not gonna happen, life's not fair, people aren't always gonna be nice and they're not going to look at things from other people's perspectives, and its sad, its unfortunate they're gonna judge people, they're gonna pass judgements about, about something they don't know, stuff that's being said is completely, completely fabricated and twisted and everything else and its ridiculous but you know what mom? Again that's gonna blow over I'm not gonna give the media anything when I get out of here, sucks for them because I have nothing to say. All I want is my kid back, to be back with my family is all I want that's all I'm asking but I'm not going to ask any of them for it, 'cause they're not gong to give that to me, they're not. I'll do whatever the hell I have to, to get my family back, back together and that's it, that's all I wanna do...
CA: (interrupts)Do you still think she's okay?
KC: I know in my heart mom, I know in my gut she's alright, I can feel it, everyday that gets stronger and I still know that she's comin' home.
CA: You think she's gonna change her mind and let her, I mean, what can I say to her on air, because I can get one person to let me say what I need to say or what you want me to say to Zanny. What do you want me to tell her that's going to make her bring her back?
KC: Spfff(actually makes that sound)...tell her we forgive her.
(end)

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

I thank a WS on another thread for sending me to the link at youtube so I could transcribe that conversation. While I was there, the member of youtube who had the video, who's name is: veilana(may also be a WSer, if so I am unaware) but it is this person who had this information that I also found interesting: although do not know if it has any significance re: the defense saying that Caylee's remains were put there while Casey was incarcerated.

So: veilana gave this info: WS if it is wrong please correct me. And if it is correct I ask this question. What is the significance, if any, of this information:

Kronk called 911: Aug 11, 12, 13 This visit took place on Aug. 14th.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

ETA: Okay. I obviously was following what you guys were heading to: when I saw the link for this interview I decided to transcribe it but I didn't know you had brought up Kronk and stuff already. I was just following what I was reading about. And now I see this has been brought up before.

:cow:

Chiquita71,
You so totally rock! Thank you for the transcriptions!
:)

I don't suppose you also have a Anthony to English dictionary, do you?
And, wtf is up with the "young man" who ate chili with the A's? I apologize if missed a whole conversation about him on previous threads, but dang that whole thing was confusing!

Chiquita71, thanks so much. Really appreciate your warning about the Twilight Zone part. Suddenly, we were in Bible Study with Casey quoting scripture. Oh, I so liked the scene where Mom's famous chili with some cornbread was served. I feared for their life until they assured her that it wasn't a big party without her, just some lone strange guy they were nice to...which BTW has always made my hinky meter go off.

Someone wanted to see a transcription of Casey's jail visit. I remembered I had posted on this thread.

Thanks

This section is paraphrased by me(sorry, must have got lazy)but as I read several WSers point out: Casey was already talking "trial."

KC: You guys have crutches out there in society. I've been praying everyday. Nobody can see my side. I see everybody else's side. Has to keep mouth shut, LE, Media will have more stuff to throw back at me at trial.

...JS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member