621 users online (80 members and 541 guests)  

Websleuths News

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.

OK - Cathy Shackelford, 18, Arley Killian & Tina Sanders, both 22, OKC, 1976-1986

I had noticed the Mid Atlantic Dismemberment cases had some references to a possible link with the OK cases- this is a great site- very interesting with a lot of details regarding the OK cases- it has some crime scene photos, and is well put together.

http://www.coldcaseokc.com/article/homicides
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    I have read about this case before. I did a google search to see if there was any more info out there but there isn't much. Unfortunately because the 3 women lived on the fringes they did not get as much press or attention as they should have. The killings are just grusome. It does not say on the website if some of the injuries were inflicted while they were still alive or of they were all post-mortem. Actually it doesn't really say what the COD was. The bodies could have been so badly desecrated they couldn't establish one.

So, he kills 3 women in such a brutal fashion and then just stops? That doesn't seem right. I think something must have happened that forced him to stop.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    I don't think he would have stopped either. He was having fun with the corpses. He went way above and beyond just cutting them up.

This case isn't related to the OK ones (I don't think), do you read this to mean she was dismembered while alive? The extensive hemmoraging into the deeper layers of tissue make me think she was.

https://identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=2915
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!