1425 users online (264 members and 1161 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Wow!

Good work, Snuf!

I believe I see a very strong resemblance, too!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Regarding the unidentified female, the autopsy states, "may have jumped, or fallen off a high structure, causing her death".

I wonder if Sheila's friends or family thought her depressed prior to her disappearence?

I wonder if this is her. Any other information?
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Good spotting!

Thumbs up

May God bless that poor lady..
    Snuf, I think you may have found your calling-good work
    I think they look alike, even the shape of the ears

wow...i say go for it--looks pretty good to me. i see there is a 2-year difference between the Canadian woman's disappearance & the UID find...she could have lost weight. only other difference is the eye colour, but you never know. yes, i say go for it.
    'Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last.' Dr Samuel Johnson

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your work, Snufamonbobball. You're really good at this! That seems like a pretty good match.

The mouth really clinches it for me here.
    Last edited by WhyaDuck?; 10-09-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Snuf,

Good eye as always..I see the resemblence..

Too bad they don't list Sheila's dentals on her page. The UID has no dental work done...

I think you should turn it in!!

I think you have a match! Nice catch.

I see a resemblence too.

Do we know if the Does ears were pierced? I saw that no earrings were found but no mention of piercings.

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    Do we know if the Does ears were pierced? I saw that no earrings were found but no mention of piercings.
    That's a good question. The Doe file says no earrings were located, so I don't know if that means her ears were pierced or not. I don't see a mention of ear piercing or earrings in any news reports. I did call Ottawa MP unit to ask about dentals, but the case manager won't be back until Tuesday.
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

Oh Snuf - I would so love to see a match for this lovely UID!!! IDK, her face looks longer than Sheila's to me and her eyebrows are not as pronounced. Still, plenty of folks here see a resemblance so it's worth a try!

I've always felt this UID had maybe lost the love of her life and ended her own life as a result, with no children or other family to report her missing. Just my theory.

You ROCK at this!!!!

I have been trying to identify this lady since she was pulled from the river in 2006. Around here, we call her "Pearl" because of her necklaces. I think you may be onto something.

I have been studying the lady at this link but havent convinced my self it's Pearl.
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...fker_sara.html

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Oh Snuf - I would so love to see a match for this lovely UID!!! IDK, her face looks longer than Sheila's to me and her eyebrows are not as pronounced. Still, plenty of folks here see a resemblance so it's worth a try!

I've always felt this UID had maybe lost the love of her life and ended her own life as a result, with no children or other family to report her missing. Just my theory.

You ROCK at this!!!!
    I took a closer peek at Ms. Adamo's eyebrows, and I think they're penciled, her natural brows almost look like they don't exist. I started thinking she was dressed very light for late November, but it appears OH was in the midst of an indian summer.http://www.wtov9.com/weather/10581390/detail.html

I always wonder what she did for Thanksgiving that year. Did she have somewhere to go? Maybe her spouse had died recently? How and why did she end up in that cold river? I hope someday her mystery is solved.

Appreciating All.
    Snuffles (i have a horrible cold right now)
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

Snufamonbobball,

I agree with the others you're very good at matching. However on this one, the UID's face is thinner and longer, and she has a stronger chin than Adamo. Also, while the noses are similar, I see a difference. Adamo's nose is wider where the nostrils flare, and the UID's nose has a little rounded protrusion on the end. It's more bulbous than Adamo's. Yet, the two ladies have similar looks. JMO
    Last edited by justthinkin; 10-09-2009 at 11:48 PM.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast