Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2009.10.09 Document Release

Quote Originally Posted by Bttrcookie3 View Post
    is the complete set of documents available anywhere else besides wftv? it is the only news site that i cannot download from and i don't know why. TIA
    Here ya go -

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4265655&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.10.09 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    eg@gm--I think you're bringing up a very intriguing question here. I've never thought anything other than that Caylee's body was there all along, but now you've caused me to ponder the possibilities of how this story would have played out if the body had been found before the 911 call--before she had time to develope (albeit poorly) all the crazy Zenaida/nanny/kidnapping stories. If a jury finds any "shadow of a doubt" benefiting Casey, it would be due to the ground of uncertainty she was able to pave during the time immediately following the 911 call.

JMO, of course, but I think kc still would've gone with the Zanny story. All along when someone would ask where Caylee was, kc said "with the nanny". So, assuming Caylee was going to be found before she was confronted by CA, kc would've just said Caylee had been with the nanny and she thought she was just fine. Could be why she hadn't brought up Caylee missing before the 31 days. Her act would've been the poor grieving mom who's nanny must've killed Caylee. Then, when CA got ahold of her on 7/15, she had to revamp the story a little.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    That is the FBI, Wouldn't LE have photographed it before sending to FBI?
    LE and the medical examiner document everything with pictures.The FBI didn't take pics before the testing,that's all.It's clearly there.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

I see a someone w/arms flung outward

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
    There is a marking on the tape with an interesting symmetry. Pareidolia produced a partial shield logo shape. Check this out.
    and mouth opened anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    Snaz--I agree. Just wondering though--how Casey would have proceeded if Caylee's body had been found before Casey had admitted that she was missing to begin with.
    I've often wondered about that myself.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:

On the first page of the fbi doc in this doc dump at the top the date says 01/22/2008

Anybody need a heart? I've got a heart. Whoops, same as the others.
    Where did you get the .jpgs? Can you somehow save a .jpg out of the slideshow on the news website? I want to move these photos around a little.

p.s. I can see it now!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Page 29 in this doc says the heart shaped outline was approximately the size of a dime. That image Valhall posted looks alot bigger to me but maybe I am looking at something different.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...tentprints.pdf
    To me it appears to be the hair clip in that picture. But I need glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself.
    The narcissus that Casey is...could never understand why people couldn't forget about Caylee. She was able to forget about Caylee, so therefore, EVERYONE should be able to as well. I really think she would have just waved it all off , stolen more money and would have been on a plane to never-never land.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to static For This Useful Post:

Okay, I am totally confused now. The date on the top of page 13 of this doc dump says 11/20/2008. Am I reading that correctly??? If i am how can they possibly be discussing the heart shaped sticker residue when the body was found in december???

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thedeviledadvocate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    I maybe wrong, but I remember Lee was very sick from Acne related medication while living at home and still in high school.
    Great memory. I do believe you are correct. He was ill for an extended period of time.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtElf For This Useful Post:

Have you listened to Sheaffer's legal analysis of today's evidence release?

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Essentially, he illustrates just how much the defense has damaged their credbility with some of their past statements that counter facts about things like the duct tape.

ETA: as Sheaffer goes on, some might be very disturbed during the duct tape discussion. He feels it is strong evidence of suffocation and goes into that in detail.
    Last edited by ThoughtElf; 10-09-2009 at 04:47 PM.

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtElf For This Useful Post:

Sorry, I guess that RE; 7A-TP-71176, 11/20/2008 is not the actual date of the page my mistake, but after seeing the 01/22/2008 on the first page which must be a typo I got carried away with the dates lol

Regarding the heart-shaped sticker, I am pretty sure we heard rumours about it very early on after Caylee's remains were found and long before it would have been tested by the FBI. Based on that, I have to think that several saw it in LE and ME offices, which also makes me hopeful that someone else has a photo of the residue. I mean, they noted the heart-shaped sticker cardboard thingy & the hair clip with heart at the remains site right off, so it doesn't bother me too much that the FBI couldn't photograph it.

I have the feeling several can testify to its presence. It's all good.
    Last edited by ThoughtElf; 10-09-2009 at 04:48 PM.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtElf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Savmom View Post
    Wonder if they can obtain DNA from an old p-stick?

What an odd thing to find in a wooded area.

This reminds me of Trenton Duckett, and how they found his ultrasound pics in the garbage after he was gone... I wonder if that wasn't the test that told the prisoner that she was pregnant with Caylee. Poor little baby.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Where did you get the .jpgs? Can you somehow save a .jpg out of the slideshow on the news website? I want to move these photos around a little.

p.s. I can see it now!

No, you can't get a jpeg (or anything) from that kind of slideshow. What I did was a screen shot (Ctrl and PrtSc) then pasted into a photo editing program for cropping and outline drawing. At that point you can save it as jpeg, gif, or whatever.

FWIW, I have only about a 5% confidence that that is the heart sticker residue. It could be ruled out if we know we are looking at the sticky side of the duct tape. Heart sticker adhesive residue should only be found on the non-sticky side of the duct tape. I think I have that right.
    Last edited by Hot Dogs; 10-09-2009 at 04:47 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtElf View Post
    Great memory. I do believe you are correct. He was ill for an extended period of time.
    Yes...He supposedly had a severe reaction to an acne cure (Accutaine) and was sick for a long time. This all according to CA's testimony (on tape) to either LE or the FBI. (Only reason I remember it, is because I have taken Accutaine myself as a treatment for acne.)

MOO

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Just seeing the photos of the debris that was found with Caylee makes me want the vent thread back!

My thoughts right now are about as cruel as it comes, so I'll just keep them to myself!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Have you listened to Sheaffer's legal analysis of today's evidence release?

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Essentially, he illustrates just how much the defense has damaged their credbility with some of their past statements that counter facts about things like the duct tape.

ETA: as Sheaffer goes on, some might be very disturbed during the duct tape discussion. He feels it is strong evidence of suffocation and goes into that in detail.
    Yes, it is somewhat harrowing, isn't it.
    I challenge anyone to watch him and not weep for that poor child.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Accutane. GREAT stuf. But, it doesn't agree with people with liver problems. Or, a few other issues. It can elevate the triglycerides.
    Last edited by Brini; 10-09-2009 at 05:45 PM.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

No, you can't get a jpeg (or anything) from that kind of slideshow. What I did was a screen shot (Ctrl and PrtSc) then pasted into a photo editing program for cropping and outline drawing. At that point you can save it as jpeg, gif, or whatever.

FWIW, I have only about a 5% confidence that that is the heart sticker residue. It could be ruled out if we know we are looking at the sticky side of the duct tape. Heart sticker adhesive residue should only be found on the non-sticky side of the duct tape. I think I have that right.
    The sticky side is easy to identify in all the tape pictures because it is the side with all the matted fibers.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I'm just on page two of this thread, but after seeing the pictures of Casey's tattoo as provided in the links..............Casey has a severe acne problem!
    Not Bella Vita but Lotsa Zita

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Yes, it is somewhat harrowing, isn't it.
    I challenge anyone to watch him and not weep for that poor child.
    How could anyone hear that,see the evidence ,and still continue to cover for KC? As a mom and a grandmother ,I don't get it!
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    Since I work at a jail, I have been able to see how the females there manage to do their grooming/primping. Some will use thread (2 strands) to pluck hairs with, but that would be done with another female helping you. The inmates also will be given a disposable razor once a week but only have it for a short amount of time and then they are collected.

In this case, who knows how she's getting her brows shaped, for all I know maybe JB is nibbling on them when they meet!

VB
    BBM

That is interesting. In India, that is how women maintain their eyebrows and facial hairs. It is truly an artform that baffles me on how they do it, and so quickly. I had it done once when I was in India. It hurts like H3!!

I'm just wondering if today is the first time that George and Cindy have seen the pictures of the duct tape? No matter how they obsfucate, it has to be incredibly upsetting.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast