DNA? New techniqu

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now that the DNA is being spun as belonging to the killer (for argument's sake, let's say it's the case)

Those who remain under suspicion in the eyes of the RST have stated that because of the new scientific developments/techniques they should be re-tested (Helgoth, etc) because their DNA does NOT match but now with better methods and techniques, samples should be re-tested. After all, they still shine those lights on Fleet White, Santa, LHP, Merv, Helgoth, and they have all been tested. So......

I wonder, have the Ramsey's DNA undergone second testing with the new DNA techniques?

Also....

Thinking about how minute and degraded the DNA was.
Thinking about JAR's blanket in the suitcase
Thinking about whether I am remembering correctly that there were some fibers from that blanket found on JBR???? (I'm not sure about that one)
Thinking there was semen from JAR on the blanket that perhaps was not freshly deposited

Thinking that if the blanket was on or around JBR, is it possible that it is degraded DNA from JAR?

I agree with Dr Lee that this isn't a dna case considering there wasn't a glop of semen. An innocent transfer seems more likely. It's past due for the people that were on the shopping trip to Bloomingdale's to be tested.

In particular the family of Lisa Knaffla who for some reason was protected and known as Mrs. K****** in the police files.

popcorn said:
I agree with Dr Lee that this isn't a dna case considering there wasn't a glop of semen. An innocent transfer seems more likely. It's past due for the people that were on the shopping trip to Bloomingdale's to be tested.

In particular the family of Lisa Knaffla who for some reason was protected and known as Mrs. K****** in the police files.

I agree that this is not a DNA case, but I am curious if the DNA from JAR was compared to the DNA found on her.

So, now my curiousity is peaked....tell us about Lisa Knaffla. How does she fit in and does she fit in at all?

Lisa is affiliated with the Boathouse Restaurant in Cheboygan MI. I don't know how she could be connected to the case either, Barbara.

IMO

1 Q. The underwear that she was
2 wearing, that is Bloomi's panties, do you
3 know where they come from as far as what
4 store?
5 A. Bloomingdales in New York.
6 Q. Who purchased those?
7 A. I did.
8 Q. Do you recall when you purchased
9 them?
10 A. It was, I think, November of '96.
11 Q. In the fall of 1996, how many