2009.10.09 Docs: Bottle in Body Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloPI

Reaction score
From Page 5 of http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/1009/21250069.pdf

"Vial with Liquid: ...from Crystal Light Bottle that was inside the trash bag...requests the lab try and identify the liquid, bearing in mind CAYLEE may have been subjected to a foreign substance that led to her demise..."

I wonder if we'll see the results of this test? The fact that the bottle was packaged with Caylee's remains by the person who dumped her leads me to believe there is some relevance to this.

Oops sorry, I posted on the other thread that Caylee was nothing more than trash to KC. To get rid of "garbage" in the same bag she used to get rid of her daughter makes me pizzed!!! Can't wait for this trial to begin. :banghead:

Maybe is was used by someone else and this is KC's pathetic attempt to incriminate that person.

From Page 5 of http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/1009/21250069.pdf

"Vial with Liquid: ...from Crystal Light Bottle that was inside the trash bag...requests the lab try and identify the liquid, bearing in mind CAYLEE may have been subjected to a foreign substance that led to her demise..."

I wonder if we'll see the results of this test? The fact that the bottle was packaged with Caylee's remains by the person who dumped her leads me to believe there is some relevance to this.

NO. This was found in the trash bag from KC's car. If I had time to go find the link to the evidence list of contents taken from trash bag from car I would but dont sorry.

NO. This was found in the trash bag from KC's car. If I had time to go find the link to the evidence list of contents taken from trash bag from car I would but dont sorry.

Thanks for clearing that up - I was confused because wouldn't they be able to get DNA if she drank from the bottle too?

New news to me, that the crystal light bottle with brown liquid was found inside the same trash bag as Caylee. :eek:

I don't see that. I thought the crystal light bottle with the brown liquid was found in the bag of trash in Casey's car.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - REVISIT from September: the trash bag in Casey's car trunk

There was a Gatorade bottle with liquid found where Caylee was disposed of, but it wasn't in the same bag.

I found property form H-51976 here:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740700/detail.html
p. 3542 or PDF p. 153

It states this bag is the white bag w/ blue handles recovered from the towyard.

The crystal light bottle was not found in the same bag with Caylee.

Quoted for claification.

Photo #23 shows a Crystal Light bottle with brown liquid:

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/20316093/detail

I vaguely recall a bottle (not sure if it was Crystal Light or Gatorade) being found at the remains site too. I thought that was the one with the vial inside. I am looking for that info.

Photo #23 shows a Crystal Light bottle with brown liquid:

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/20316093/detail

I vaguely recall a bottle (not sure if it was Crystal Light or Gatorade) being found at the remains site too. I thought that was the one with the vial inside. I am looking for that info.

Two separate/distinct items:

1) The following "Crystal Light" items contained within the blue-handled white trash bag (H51976) recovered from the Johnson's towyard dumpster

Empty small "Crystal Light' container num # 249554.
Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911.
Empty bottle of "Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix" 80z proof of purchase num #4300095033.

2) The following "Gatorade" bottle recovered from the disposal site (H60518) sample submitted to the FBI Lab ID (Q-90)

Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll,cardboard and unknown item inside roll

HTH.

Two separate/distinct items:

1) The following "Crystal Light" items contained within the blue-handled white trash bag (H51976) recovered from the Johnson's towyard dumpster

Empty small "Crystal Light' container num # 249554.
Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911.
Empty bottle of "Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix" 80z proof of purchase num #4300095033.

2) The following "Gatorade" bottle recovered from the disposal site (H60518) sample submitted to the FBI Lab ID (Q-90)

Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll,cardboard and unknown item inside roll

HTH.

Yes, thanks sweetie!!! I just located the gatorade info and photo and was coming to post when I saw your reply.

page 3/3466
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

image #20

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

As far I have read, neither the crystal light bottle nor the gatoraid bottle were found in the bag with Caylee's remains so...What is this thread about? Was another bottle found or is this all missinformation???

As far I have read, neither the crystal light bottle nor the gatoraid bottle were found in the bag with Caylee's remains so...What is this thread about? Was another bottle found or is this all missinformation???

The title of the thread is misleading and should be changed, for the reasons stated by a couple of posters already.

This is getting confusing! Reading from today's doc dump, CF News 13, FBI Evidence Form, pdf pages 56 & 57, states item H-51975 are items collected from the blue plastic crate. It further describes the plastic bag as being black with yellow pull handles (Q78). It then goes on to state that item H-51976 is a sealed yellow envelope containing a vial of brown liquid (Q81). The sample of liquid was collect from #13 Crystal Light bottle that was found in the trash bag.

Anyone have any insight to this?:waitasec:

My bad as to why this thread was even started. :bang: Very busy day at work, but excited to see the docs. I just read too fast and made a premature post on the dump thread. :doh: I think that is what got the ball rolling. :slap:

The Crystal Light bottle is from the Pontiac trash, not the remains bag. And I'm guessing the brown liquid is chewing tobacco spit, IYKWIM. :spit:

Thread should be locked and hidden. :runaway:

My bad as to why this thread was even started. :bang: Very busy day at work, but excited to see the docs. I just read too fast and made a premature post on the dump thread. :doh: I think that is what got the ball rolling. :slap:

The Crystal Light bottle is from the Pontiac trash, not the remains bag. And I'm guessing the brown liquid is chewing tobacco spit, IYKWIM. :spit:

Thread should be locked and hidden. :runaway:

Just got back and sorry JWG, I read that early info and I interpreted the same thing you posted. FBI needs to write in American so WE can finger this out!

As I was reading (scanning) the 1400+ pages I made some notes. I neglected to record a page number but remember reading that the gatorade 'cool blue' bottle with white sediment, the roll and "possible syringe in wrapper" was found at the disposal site near the remains inside of the Disney Bag. I actually made a note of this with a diagram indicating the skull and the Disney bag nearby to it, there was also a plastic bag with a knot in it and it was described as being very close to the Disney bag. "All three items were located together in a pile"

I think it was in the description of the events of Dec 11/08 and am off to look for it now so I can post the page number.
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html Page 3 , 3rd paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members