Man Accused Of Dragging Dead Dog Behind Wheelchair

spamelope

Reaction score
:furious:
JOHNSTOWN, Pa. -- A western Pennsylvania man accused of fatally shooting his puppy and dragging the dog's carcass behind his wheelchair has been ordered to stand trial.

Police say 59-year-old Larry Stonebrook told them he shot the 9-month-old boxer because it was tearing up his house and biting him.

http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/21248861/detail.html

They should do the same thing to him.

Guess he showed that dog.

WTH is it with people? How is this even within the bounds of reason? What caused him to get the dog in the first place?

Don't answer this.

That is horrible, i knew i shouldn't have clicked on this.. They need to lock up the sicko and have someone drag him around the prison. His type of filth disgusts me, animals are so innocent! People who do these things to animals, children, elderly people, just really really disgust me.

:furious:
JOHNSTOWN, Pa. -- A western Pennsylvania man accused of fatally shooting his puppy and dragging the dog's carcass behind his wheelchair has been ordered to stand trial.

Police say 59-year-old Larry Stonebrook told them he shot the 9-month-old boxer because it was tearing up his house and biting him.

http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/21248861/detail.html

They should do the same thing to him.

I'm sure that if the puppy was "biting him" it was because this poor excuse of a man was being cruel to it!!! Dummy. He doesn't deserve to take up space on this planet...And I'm glad he has to stand trial !

Idiot, idiot, idiot.

That is what puppies do you idiot.

Idiot. Give the dog away.....idiot.

I've got four VERY large canines I'd like to introduce ole Lar Lar to. But first, I'd like to hold off for about three hours on their normal meal time and soak him in some nice hamburger grease cologne......

ba*tard

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back