1055 users online (228 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence of Who Dumped Caylee

Just another look at the state's motion.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/20838466/detail.html
    Last edited by Brini; 10-09-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I read the caption too fast, missed the colon and thought the prosecutors were actually showing us who dumped Caylee.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

I thought there was botanical/entomological evidence that proved Caylee had been there since June.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I thought there was botanical/entomological evidence that proved Caylee had been there since June.
    Next week, it has just been released to the Defense.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Yeah, but the defense keeps publicly floating the thought that someone else dumped her. It's another instance of the prosecution having to tell the defense to put up or shut up.

ETA: it appears that this time the S.A. wants names and details, not just the defense claim they made last month. Heh.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 10-09-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: clean up...on cold meds sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Yeah, but the defense keeps publicly floating the thought that someone else dumped her. It's another instance of the prosecution having to tell the defense to put up or shut up.

ETA: it appears that this time the S.A. wants names and details, not just the defense claim they made last month. Heh.
    OK...but I would still think...scientifically...that the botanical/entomological evidence would trump anything the defense wants to "float." AND...I thought we saw this evidence months ago.....am I correct?

Those reports have just been given to the defense. Hopefully we'll be able to see the results in the next couple of weeks.
    I'm Living A Blessed Life!

OK...but I would still think...scientifically...that the botanical/entomological evidence would trump anything the defense wants to "float." AND...I thought we saw this evidence months ago.....am I correct?
    You are correct. You know how the defense and the A's like to do what they can to taint the jury pool. I think asking for specific details is the SA's response to BC's fiasco of a duct tape presser where he was trying to point away from KC. BC said he wanted to do what he could to get that information out so KC could have a fair trial. I can't remember his exact statement, but he might as well been saying he was speaking to the jury pool.