Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence of Who Dumped Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was botanical/entomological evidence that proved Caylee had been there since June.

I thought there was botanical/entomological evidence that proved Caylee had been there since June.

Yeah, but the defense keeps publicly floating the thought that someone else dumped her. It's another instance of the prosecution having to tell the defense to put up or shut up.

ETA: it appears that this time the S.A. wants names and details, not just the defense claim they made last month. Heh.

Yeah, but the defense keeps publicly floating the thought that someone else dumped her. It's another instance of the prosecution having to tell the defense to put up or shut up.

ETA: it appears that this time the S.A. wants names and details, not just the defense claim they made last month. Heh.

OK...but I would still think...scientifically...that the botanical/entomological evidence would trump anything the defense wants to "float." AND...I thought we saw this evidence months ago.....am I correct?

Those reports have just been given to the defense. Hopefully we'll be able to see the results in the next couple of weeks.

OK...but I would still think...scientifically...that the botanical/entomological evidence would trump anything the defense wants to "float." AND...I thought we saw this evidence months ago.....am I correct?

You are correct. You know how the defense and the A's like to do what they can to taint the jury pool. I think asking for specific details is the SA's response to BC's fiasco of a duct tape presser where he was trying to point away from KC. BC said he wanted to do what he could to get that information out so KC could have a fair trial. I can't remember his exact statement, but he might as well been saying he was speaking to the jury pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong