Misty makes shocking claims on the Early Show 2009.10.9. -*video inlcuded*

I haven't seen this yet, but Nancy Grace just said MC said "the other side of the family has her" ~ is this the shocking revelation?

I haven't seen this yet, but Nancy Grace just said MC said "the other side of the family has her" ~ is this the shocking revelation?

I'm watching it now. Can you believe all the different stories she is telling????

She seems to just cast blame on others, i don't think it's that shocking coming from Misty.. i hope this case gets solved soon!

If Misty thinks the other side of the family has Haleigh, why doesn't she go the police with her knowledge??? I thought she said she wants Haleigh to be found. Does she really think everyone is that stupid?

"IMO" Sounds to me that Ron and Misty are going to meet up in N.Y. for a mini vacation. Maybe Ron just took a separate flights yesterday after his interview on MP show( http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...misty-cummings-bob-ward-dominate-tv-news.html
)?

I do not think Misty is even still in NY. So it's quite doubtful that she will be "meeting up" with Ron in NYC. The Early Show is not going to pay for her to hang around the city on their dime.

Misty's segment that will air on Monday was already recorded. A segment has already been released.

BBM
Also on Monday, Rodriguez will have a live interview with Ronald Cummings, Misty's husband, about her comments. "The Early Show" starts at 7 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6. CS offered this excerpt from Monday's interview with Misty Cummings:

To read the excerpt, it's at this link:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ls-early-show-my-brother-would-betray-me.html

As you can see from that quote, Ron's interview will be live.

Just watched the video. Huge Waste.

She was wearing her HaLeigh Tshirt just like KC wore her Caylee Tshirt...What did that tell me? :waitasec:

I don't think it's shocking, it's not the first time she has said this, and I don't think she's the only one, jmo

Not sure which thread to post to as I've not been following the Cummings case too closely, although I am peripherally familiar. I ran across a youtube video of Misty during a hypnotism session (sorry if this has already been posted) and was very impressed with this young girl's seeming truthfulness and desire to tell the truth.

Link to video: YouTube - Misty Croslin-Cummings hypnosis session

My subjective viewpoint on the above video is that she seems to really want to share the truth about that evening, as she remembers. To me she does not appear to be some devious and wise beyond her young years sort of manipulator of truth and lie. For goodness sakes, she is extremely young and unless she is a master of manipulation at that age she seems to be doing a very good job of "pretending" to be innocent.

I am a fan of NG because of her often hard hitting questioning that sometimes diverges into the realm of intense subjectivity, but puts people on their toes, which is often a good way to to re-direct to objectivity. In Misty's case I don't see this. I sense a bit of bullying of a young girl who is being ganged up on by an intense mass of very trained and adult journalists and national broadcast stations who are clearly focused on destroying her credibility in order to gain the best ratings.

These groups gang up on her decisions to ask help from her lawyer when questions get tough. And her decision to refer to her lawyer is even called a suspect decision? Why can a young girl not ask for her lawyer's assistance when questioning from trained adults inquire of her? Suddenly she's pure guilt because she asks her lawyer for help?

Does all of this innuendo and attack make her nervous? Does that make her hubby nervous? Does that create some intensity that may affect a lie detector test (might she be getting so nervous that she thinks the world is against her because nobody seems to accept her version of what happened that night?)

She has indicated that she thinks that the "other side" of the family may be responsible for HC being missing. She indicates that the little boy got up during the night, why could this not be an indication that the child heard something that nobody else did, and that something was perhaps someone that he was familiar with, and that someone turned the kitchen light on for one reason or another.

Maybe the block was placed in the door so that "someone" knew that HC was in the home and that they would be carrying the child out the door, possibly implying that "one person" came to the house for a specific reason, and knew about the family, where the child was sleeping, and who would be in the home. A whole lot of family seemed to have visited that evening, as MC claims in her hypnotic state (relaxed state, IMO, nothing weird).

Her version of events were clear, distinct, and not contradictory to anything I have heard to date.

I surprised she didn't say, "they should look in Baker County" Ron's mantra...

She seems to just cast blame on others, i don't think it's that shocking coming from Misty.. i hope this case gets solved soon!

We can always hope, but I am going out on a limb and saying unfortunately the way things are going, this is going to cold case files... I also feel that unfortunately HaLeigh has not been on this earth since the afternoon of Feb. 9th and she was disposed of so well, she will never be found... may she rest in peace... JMVSO (just my very sad opinion)

Misty claims she failed the lie detector test due to feeling guilty that she was the "last to be seen" with Haleigh. I thought that was odd wording. Other odd wording was she thinks "someone went into the house and took Haleigh". If Misty was in there she should have said that someone came into the house. Went sounds like she is detached and was not inside but elsewhere.

what surprises me most (although it shouldn't based on history) is how naive she is - whatever Ron tells her, she believes ... yes, it's just the stress Misty ...

isn't it more stressful to initiate divorce proceedings while your daughter is missing? wouldn't it be more logical to perhaps separate if you just can't live with each other ... wth is worrying about divorce while in the middle of a huge life trauma?

are they in cahoots about something or is she really that naive?

Misty claims she failed the lie detector test due to feeling guilty that she was the "last to be seen" with Haleigh. I thought that was odd wording. Other odd wording was she thinks "someone went into the house and took Haleigh". If Misty was in there she should have said that someone came into the house. Went sounds like she is detached and was not inside but elsewhere.

I agree about the 'last to be seen' wording - that caught my attention too

the other I'm not sure about ... could just be her poor grammar skills

I believe 'someone went into the house' is dialect-whether Misty was in the home or not, she would have said that the same way.

Not really trying to insult Misty, but I would actually have expected her to say that "someone come into the house and took her". She's talked that way before.

She has been cleaned up alot and looks alot better than she did, I also believe someone is coaching her on how to act and speak. I have never thought she was very bright and I wonder how she has mislead LE for all these months and not cracked, maybe she is telling the truth I just don't know anymore,,,,

If Misty thinks the other side of the family has Haleigh, why doesn't she go the police with her knowledge??? I thought she said she wants Haleigh to be found. Does she really think everyone is that stupid?

Maybe she has told the police this. But she has no 'details'. And no one seems to believe her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back