Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    The FBI report stated it was near one end of the piece of duct tape it was on.
    Valhall: Thanks for your speedy reply! I have to admit YET AGAIN that I am soooo confused. Perhaps hearing that a heart shaped sticker was placed DIRECTLY over the MOUTH from NG for over a year has me kerfuffled ('cept I don't look anything remotely like CA in your pic when I get kerfuffled - just so you know that)?????? Totally confused am I. Yoda, too.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tasylshari For This Useful Post:

Trying to outline heart shape
    Last edited by celticthyme; 07-09-2010 at 12:14 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to celticthyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    So...to get us all started, here is a photo of the Q63 duct tape, and a photo of the empty sticker backer found inside the "Caylee" shoebox in Casey's closet, with a ruler to show its size. The duct tape is 2 inches wide.

I can see heart images on both ends of Q63.
    I can see them too - the outline of a heart, but not the sticky residue left from a heart image.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jcamille For This Useful Post:

If you download this doc there is a pic near to bottom of the file that clearly shows a heart shaped sticker on tape I am new here so hope i have this right

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

sorry if im wrong

pages 38 and 39
    Last edited by angeldust; 10-09-2009 at 11:09 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Documents say the sticker was about the size of a dime - the smallest of US currency.

IMO, the raised sticker found on the cardboard matting is about the right size.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Documents say the sticker was about the size of a dime - the smallest of US currency.

I agree.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

You are correct. That sticker is about the size of a dime, if not smaller.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valhall For This Useful Post:

I have to say after looking at the links in this thread and all the awful things we had to look at previously,such as the woods where Caylee was found....the links in this thread was the most painful.The little pair of shorts,the letters from her shirt,the actual bags she was found in,is almost too much to bare.

My god...she was just a little girl.

So...to get us all started, here is a photo of the Q63 duct tape, and a photo of the empty sticker backer found inside the "Caylee" shoebox in Casey's closet, with a ruler to show its size. The duct tape is 2 inches wide.

Then that "heart" impression is too large to match the missing one inch one IMO.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

AZ,

Is there anything that tells us which tape we're looking at in these pictures?
    In many of the pics on the news sites, you can see the "Q" number written on the evidence bag. In others, you can see part of the number. In others, you just have to recognize the tape from the photos where the number is marked. I think the first post in this thread ID'd which photos were of which pieces of tape.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Here is the Q63 image from AZ's post and the second one is the sticker from his second attachment overlaid on the Q63 duct tape and then faded out to just give its outline. No sizing has taken place on either object. This is just one overlayed on the other.
    Not to turn this into a "seeing kitties" thread, but the image I saw was slightly lower and to the right of the one you outlined.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Then that "heart" impression is too large to match the missing one inch one IMO.
    I think the heart outline I can see on the left side is the right size and shape to match the missing sticker from the sticker backing, given that the duct tape is 2 inches in width.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

In many of the pics on the news sites, you can see the "Q" number written on the evidence bag. In others, you can see part of the number. In others, you just have to recognize the tape from the photos where the number is marked. I think the first post in this thread ID'd which photos were of which pieces of tape.
    Yep, I read far enough into the document to find them. Thanks!

So I was seeing an entirely different kitty! LMAO

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valhall For This Useful Post:

Is there documentation of this heart that is shown on the duct tape? It appears to be something other than paper. There is a pair of Caylee's shoes (flip-flops) not shown into evidence that has a heart on the front toe that appears to be this size inside another heart shape. Where are the shoes and where is the documentation for this heart as pictured? Compared to the size of the tape, isn't this heart larger than a dime?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g?t=1255192090

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mensch For This Useful Post:

I see it on the left side quite clearly - could be a trick of the light or whatever - but I can definitely make out a "perfect" heart shape on the left side of the tape.

I don't see it on the right. I see what you guys are perhaps referring to, but it looks more like a crinkle/crease/wrinkle in the tape to me. Is what you're seeing on the right the same size as the one on the left?
    "When we are born we cry that we are come
    To this great stage of fools."
    Will Shakespeare

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast