634 users online (77 members and 557 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.

Premeditation

In my mind we could forget about everything else and focus on the 3 six inch pieces of tape on Caylee's face/head.

Put on one piece. Hummm, not enough. Should I really do this? Premeditation?
    Put on second piece. What the heck. I need a Bella Vita. Premeditation.
    Add third piece. Better put another one on for good measure. Premeditation.

PREMEDITATION = DEATH PENALTY

This POS will not get away with what she has done. No way. No how. I don't care what kind of spin the defense or the Anthony's put on it.
    Last edited by wonders; 10-09-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

The thought occurred to me after reading the somewhat consistent lengths of the tape, that KC could possibly have torn the pieces one after another and placed them on something before applying them to Caylee. KWIM? Sorta like when you wrap a present- in preparation, you pre-cut the pieces before applying them so that you can move faster and more systematicly.
    Last edited by scratchthatitch; 10-09-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Actually, I think this new evidence is so very damning , it explains the "That would be up to Casey, she would be the one who has to accept the plea, if one were offered," answer, a considerable shift from the "She is INNOCENT!" that Baez normally uses as his mantra. If all of his motions to have the charges dropped and the case dismissed fail in the next coming weeks, I think even Baez will be resigned to Casey's fate. Watch her expressions closely at the hearing and contrast them to the early court appearances. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    In my mind we could forget about everything else and focus on the 3 six inch pieces of tape on Caylee's face/head.

Put on one piece. Hummm, not enough. Should I really do this? Premeditation?
    Put on second piece. What the heck. I need a Bella Vita. Premeditation.
    Add third piece. Better put another one on for good measure. Premeditation.

PREMEDITATION = DEATH PENALTY

This POS will not get away with what she has done. No way. No how. I don't care what kind of spin the defense or the Anthony's put on it.
    BINGO!! My thoughts exactly. I just finished watching the Belich and Schaeffer raw interview over on WFTV. I can't stop weeping for poor Caylee. If anyone can link up the raw interview from WFTV (the one that's 12 minutes or so), I would appreciate it. It is hard to listen to the last part of the video in particular (talks about suffocation), but it just highlights why this is such damning evidence. Thanks...and may God Bless Caylee.

I agree.

1. I have a hard time believing now that the duct tape was to stage a kidnapping, not 3 pieces,

2. I have a hard time believing now that it was to deal with decomp fluids, the whole body was decomping and was triple bagged so why duct tape?

3. I choose to believe that this was part of the murder, maybe a rage killing out of pure spite and jealousy.

I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged when this was done, KC wanted a soft easy kill but it was part of the act.

I just hope and pray that Caylee was drugged and she passed peacefully not knowing.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

I'm exhausted just from viewing the actual (bleeeeech) duct tape that covered the face of an innocent, young, cheated Caylee. Then I almost threw up in my mouth again after looking at the photos of Casey's back (bleeeeech). I can't imagine an entire jury would not be bawling with these 3 strips of duct tape ALONE. Anyone with a heart would be heartbroken (except the A's, that is).

Three strips. Yep, three. Super-duper sticky duct tape. Three times the premeditation. Let's fry Casey three times - - - for Caylee!

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I agree.

1. I have a hard time believing now that the duct tape was to stage a kidnapping, not 3 pieces,

2. I have a hard time believing now that it was to deal with decomp fluids, the whole body was decomping and was triple bagged so why duct tape?

3. I choose to believe that this was part of the murder, maybe a rage killing out of pure spite and jealousy.

I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged when this was done, KC wanted a soft easy kill but it was part of the act.

I just hope and pray that Caylee was drugged and she passed peacefully not knowing.
    Thank you cyberborg.
    I never believed the tape was to stage.
    I never believed the tape was because of decomp.
    I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged but I just feel this percious 2 year old child died a horrible death at the hands of her "mother". KC is a mean, mean person as we have seen with our own eyes. O MY GOD poor little Caylee. The thought of this hurts me to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Actually, I think this new evidence is so very damning , it explains the "That would be up to Casey, she would be the one who has to accept the plea, if one were offered," answer, a considerable shift from the "She is INNOCENT!" that Baez normally uses as his mantra. If all of his motions to have the charges dropped and the case dismissed fail in the next coming weeks, I think even Baez will be resigned to Casey's fate. Watch her expressions closely at the hearing and contrast them to the early court appearances. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
    Thank you The World According
    I hope a plea agreement is never offered she dosen't deserve one.
    It really boggles my mind about Baez. I just don't see how he could believe her if he really does.
    I can never wait to see her expressions.
    Last edited by wonders; 10-09-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tasylshari View Post
    I'm exhausted just from viewing the actual (bleeeeech) duct tape that covered the face of an innocent, young, cheated Caylee. Then I almost threw up in my mouth again after looking at the photos of Casey's back (bleeeeech). I can't imagine an entire jury would not be bawling with these 3 strips of duct tape ALONE. Anyone with a heart would be heartbroken (except the A's, that is).

Three strips. Yep, three. Super-duper sticky duct tape. Three times the premeditation. Let's fry Casey three times - - - for Caylee!

It's way too bad that we don't do eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

I suggest everyone prepare themselves for the entomology reports being released soon. If there is insect evidence that proves that baby was put in the trunk alive I know I will throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchthatitch View Post
    The thought occurred to me after reading the somewhat consistent lengths of the tape, that KC could possibly have torn the pieces one after another and placed them on something before applying them to Caylee. KWIM? Sorta like when you wrap a present- in preparation, you pre-cut the pieces before applying them so that you can move faster and more systematicly.
    Thank you scratchthatitch.

I do know what you mean. But I just don't think KC is that organized.

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Yep, you hit the nail on the head! JoseBGood does seem to step before the media just prior to a doc dump, huh? This time, guess he figured he would call in a favor from Geraldo...

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    I suggest everyone prepare themselves for the entomology reports being released soon. If there is insect evidence that proves that baby was put in the trunk alive I know I will throw up.

Wow. Can they really prove that? If so me too.

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Thank you scratchthatitch.

I do know what you mean. But I just don't think KC is that organized.
    As awful as it is to imagine, KC may have recognized she needed to be prepared for the spastic reaction and would have had the tape waiting.

The very definition of PREMEDITATION

I just think about how hard it was to hold my little one down when the doctor tried to give him a shot
    For such little beings, an almost three year old can put up a mighty fight. How awful.

My belief is that she would have applied the strips one at a time. Rip off a length, then place over mouth and nose. Rip off another....you get the idea. My reason is this: have you ever tried to rip off a strip of duct tape and manage to lay it on it's "back" so that you can line up another piece of tape overlapping it? It is nearly impossible and you put waaaaaaaay more fingerprints simply trying to get it to lay sticky side up whilst getting your fingers unstuck from it! Very frustrating indeed. Or as Casey would say, "frushtrating".
    I do know that I will say a little prayer for Caylee tonight before I zzzzzzz

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast