634 users online (77 members and 557 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 615
  1. #1
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,353

    Premeditation

    In my mind we could forget about everything else and focus on the 3 six inch pieces of tape on Caylee's face/head.

    Put on one piece. Hummm, not enough. Should I really do this? Premeditation?
    Put on second piece. What the heck. I need a Bella Vita. Premeditation.
    Add third piece. Better put another one on for good measure. Premeditation.

    PREMEDITATION = DEATH PENALTY


    This POS will not get away with what she has done. No way. No how. I don't care what kind of spin the defense or the Anthony's put on it.
    Last edited by wonders; 10-09-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  2. #2
    The thought occurred to me after reading the somewhat consistent lengths of the tape, that KC could possibly have torn the pieces one after another and placed them on something before applying them to Caylee. KWIM? Sorta like when you wrap a present- in preparation, you pre-cut the pieces before applying them so that you can move faster and more systematicly.
    Last edited by scratchthatitch; 10-09-2009 at 06:22 PM.

  3. #3
    Actually, I think this new evidence is so very damning , it explains the "That would be up to Casey, she would be the one who has to accept the plea, if one were offered," answer, a considerable shift from the "She is INNOCENT!" that Baez normally uses as his mantra. If all of his motions to have the charges dropped and the case dismissed fail in the next coming weeks, I think even Baez will be resigned to Casey's fate. Watch her expressions closely at the hearing and contrast them to the early court appearances. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The beautiful PacNW's Emerald City
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    In my mind we could forget about everything else and focus on the 3 six inch pieces of tape on Caylee's face/head.

    Put on one piece. Hummm, not enough. Should I really do this? Premeditation?
    Put on second piece. What the heck. I need a Bella Vita. Premeditation.
    Add third piece. Better put another one on for good measure. Premeditation.

    PREMEDITATION = DEATH PENALTY


    This POS will not get away with what she has done. No way. No how. I don't care what kind of spin the defense or the Anthony's put on it.
    BINGO!! My thoughts exactly. I just finished watching the Belich and Schaeffer raw interview over on WFTV. I can't stop weeping for poor Caylee. If anyone can link up the raw interview from WFTV (the one that's 12 minutes or so), I would appreciate it. It is hard to listen to the last part of the video in particular (talks about suffocation), but it just highlights why this is such damning evidence. Thanks...and may God Bless Caylee.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    I agree.

    1. I have a hard time believing now that the duct tape was to stage a kidnapping, not 3 pieces,

    2. I have a hard time believing now that it was to deal with decomp fluids, the whole body was decomping and was triple bagged so why duct tape?

    3. I choose to believe that this was part of the murder, maybe a rage killing out of pure spite and jealousy.

    I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged when this was done, KC wanted a soft easy kill but it was part of the act.

    I just hope and pray that Caylee was drugged and she passed peacefully not knowing.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    445
    I'm exhausted just from viewing the actual (bleeeeech) duct tape that covered the face of an innocent, young, cheated Caylee. Then I almost threw up in my mouth again after looking at the photos of Casey's back (bleeeeech). I can't imagine an entire jury would not be bawling with these 3 strips of duct tape ALONE. Anyone with a heart would be heartbroken (except the A's, that is).

    Three strips. Yep, three. Super-duper sticky duct tape. Three times the premeditation. Let's fry Casey three times - - - for Caylee!

  7. #7
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I agree.

    1. I have a hard time believing now that the duct tape was to stage a kidnapping, not 3 pieces,

    2. I have a hard time believing now that it was to deal with decomp fluids, the whole body was decomping and was triple bagged so why duct tape?

    3. I choose to believe that this was part of the murder, maybe a rage killing out of pure spite and jealousy.

    I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged when this was done, KC wanted a soft easy kill but it was part of the act.

    I just hope and pray that Caylee was drugged and she passed peacefully not knowing.
    Thank you cyberborg.
    I never believed the tape was to stage.
    I never believed the tape was because of decomp.
    I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged but I just feel this percious 2 year old child died a horrible death at the hands of her "mother". KC is a mean, mean person as we have seen with our own eyes. O MY GOD poor little Caylee. The thought of this hurts me to the core.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  8. #8
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Actually, I think this new evidence is so very damning , it explains the "That would be up to Casey, she would be the one who has to accept the plea, if one were offered," answer, a considerable shift from the "She is INNOCENT!" that Baez normally uses as his mantra. If all of his motions to have the charges dropped and the case dismissed fail in the next coming weeks, I think even Baez will be resigned to Casey's fate. Watch her expressions closely at the hearing and contrast them to the early court appearances. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
    Thank you The World According
    I hope a plea agreement is never offered she dosen't deserve one.
    It really boggles my mind about Baez. I just don't see how he could believe her if he really does.
    I can never wait to see her expressions.
    Last edited by wonders; 10-09-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  9. #9
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by tasylshari View Post
    I'm exhausted just from viewing the actual (bleeeeech) duct tape that covered the face of an innocent, young, cheated Caylee. Then I almost threw up in my mouth again after looking at the photos of Casey's back (bleeeeech). I can't imagine an entire jury would not be bawling with these 3 strips of duct tape ALONE. Anyone with a heart would be heartbroken (except the A's, that is).

    Three strips. Yep, three. Super-duper sticky duct tape. Three times the premeditation. Let's fry Casey three times - - - for Caylee!

    It's way too bad that we don't do eye for eye, tooth for tooth.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,593
    I suggest everyone prepare themselves for the entomology reports being released soon. If there is insect evidence that proves that baby was put in the trunk alive I know I will throw up.


  11. #11
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by scratchthatitch View Post
    The thought occurred to me after reading the somewhat consistent lengths of the tape, that KC could possibly have torn the pieces one after another and placed them on something before applying them to Caylee. KWIM? Sorta like when you wrap a present- in preparation, you pre-cut the pieces before applying them so that you can move faster and more systematicly.
    Thank you scratchthatitch.

    I do know what you mean. But I just don't think KC is that organized.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,817
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Actually, I think this new evidence is so very damning , it explains the "That would be up to Casey, she would be the one who has to accept the plea, if one were offered," answer, a considerable shift from the "She is INNOCENT!" that Baez normally uses as his mantra. If all of his motions to have the charges dropped and the case dismissed fail in the next coming weeks, I think even Baez will be resigned to Casey's fate. Watch her expressions closely at the hearing and contrast them to the early court appearances. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
    Yep, you hit the nail on the head! JoseBGood does seem to step before the media just prior to a doc dump, huh? This time, guess he figured he would call in a favor from Geraldo...

  13. #13
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    I suggest everyone prepare themselves for the entomology reports being released soon. If there is insect evidence that proves that baby was put in the trunk alive I know I will throw up.

    Wow. Can they really prove that? If so me too.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Thank you scratchthatitch.

    I do know what you mean. But I just don't think KC is that organized.
    As awful as it is to imagine, KC may have recognized she needed to be prepared for the spastic reaction and would have had the tape waiting.

    The very definition of PREMEDITATION

    I just think about how hard it was to hold my little one down when the doctor tried to give him a shot
    For such little beings, an almost three year old can put up a mighty fight. How awful.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    445
    My belief is that she would have applied the strips one at a time. Rip off a length, then place over mouth and nose. Rip off another....you get the idea. My reason is this: have you ever tried to rip off a strip of duct tape and manage to lay it on it's "back" so that you can line up another piece of tape overlapping it? It is nearly impossible and you put waaaaaaaay more fingerprints simply trying to get it to lay sticky side up whilst getting your fingers unstuck from it! Very frustrating indeed. Or as Casey would say, "frushtrating".
    I do know that I will say a little prayer for Caylee tonight before I zzzzzzz

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. premeditation
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 03:29 AM
  2. Evidence of Premeditation?
    By Sherazhad in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:42 PM
  3. Premeditation?
    By lawlady84 in forum Annie Le
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:25 PM
  4. burke and premeditation
    By ellen13 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 09:49 AM

Tags for this Thread