Premeditation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonders

My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are
Reaction score
In my mind we could forget about everything else and focus on the 3 six inch pieces of tape on Caylee's face/head.

Put on one piece. Hummm, not enough. Should I really do this? Premeditation?
Put on second piece. What the heck. I need a Bella Vita. Premeditation.
Add third piece. Better put another one on for good measure. Premeditation.

PREMEDITATION = DEATH PENALTY

This will not get away with what she has done. No way. No how. I don't care what kind of spin the defense or the Anthony's put on it.

The thought occurred to me after reading the somewhat consistent lengths of the tape, that KC could possibly have torn the pieces one after another and placed them on something before applying them to Caylee. KWIM? Sorta like when you wrap a present- in preparation, you pre-cut the pieces before applying them so that you can move faster and more systematicly.

Actually, I think this new evidence is so very damning , it explains the "That would be up to Casey, she would be the one who has to accept the plea, if one were offered," answer, a considerable shift from the "She is INNOCENT!" that Baez normally uses as his mantra. If all of his motions to have the charges dropped and the case dismissed fail in the next coming weeks, I think even Baez will be resigned to Casey's fate. Watch her expressions closely at the hearing and contrast them to the early court appearances. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

In my mind we could forget about everything else and focus on the 3 six inch pieces of tape on Caylee's face/head.

This will not get away with what she has done. No way. No how. I don't care what kind of spin the defense or the Anthony's put on it.

BINGO!! My thoughts exactly. I just finished watching the Belich and Schaeffer raw interview over on WFTV. I can't stop weeping for poor Caylee. If anyone can link up the raw interview from WFTV (the one that's 12 minutes or so), I would appreciate it. It is hard to listen to the last part of the video in particular (talks about suffocation), but it just highlights why this is such damning evidence. Thanks...and may God Bless Caylee.

I agree.

1. I have a hard time believing now that the duct tape was to stage a kidnapping, not 3 pieces,

2. I have a hard time believing now that it was to deal with decomp fluids, the whole body was decomping and was triple bagged so why duct tape?

3. I choose to believe that this was part of the murder, maybe a rage killing out of pure spite and jealousy.

I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged when this was done, KC wanted a soft easy kill but it was part of the act.

I just hope and pray that Caylee was drugged and she passed peacefully not knowing.

I'm exhausted just from viewing the actual (bleeeeech) duct tape that covered the face of an innocent, young, cheated Caylee. Then I almost threw up in my mouth again after looking at the photos of Casey's back (bleeeeech). I can't imagine an entire jury would not be bawling with these 3 strips of duct tape ALONE. Anyone with a heart would be heartbroken (except the A's, that is).

Three strips. Yep, three. Super-duper sticky duct tape. Three times the premeditation. Let's fry Casey three times - - - for Caylee!

I agree.

1. I have a hard time believing now that the duct tape was to stage a kidnapping, not 3 pieces,

2. I have a hard time believing now that it was to deal with decomp fluids, the whole body was decomping and was triple bagged so why duct tape?

3. I choose to believe that this was part of the murder, maybe a rage killing out of pure spite and jealousy.

I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged when this was done, KC wanted a soft easy kill but it was part of the act.

I just hope and pray that Caylee was drugged and she passed peacefully not knowing.

Thank you cyberborg.
I never believed the tape was to stage.
I never believed the tape was because of decomp.
I don't know whether Caylee was conscious or drugged but I just feel this percious 2 year old child died a horrible death at the hands of her "mother". KC is a mean, mean person as we have seen with our own eyes. O MY GOD poor little Caylee. The thought of this hurts me to the core.

Actually, I think this new evidence is so very damning , it explains the "That would be up to Casey, she would be the one who has to accept the plea, if one were offered," answer, a considerable shift from the "She is INNOCENT!" that Baez normally uses as his mantra. If all of his motions to have the charges dropped and the case dismissed fail in the next coming weeks, I think even Baez will be resigned to Casey's fate. Watch her expressions closely at the hearing and contrast them to the early court appearances. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Thank you The World According
I hope a plea agreement is never offered she dosen't deserve one.
It really boggles my mind about Baez. I just don't see how he could believe her if he really does.
I can never wait to see her expressions.

I'm exhausted just from viewing the actual (bleeeeech) duct tape that covered the face of an innocent, young, cheated Caylee. Then I almost threw up in my mouth again after looking at the photos of Casey's back (bleeeeech). I can't imagine an entire jury would not be bawling with these 3 strips of duct tape ALONE. Anyone with a heart would be heartbroken (except the A's, that is).

Three strips. Yep, three. Super-duper sticky duct tape. Three times the premeditation. Let's fry Casey three times - - - for Caylee!

It's way too bad that we don't do eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

I suggest everyone prepare themselves for the entomology reports being released soon. If there is insect evidence that proves that baby was put in the trunk alive I know I will throw up.

The thought occurred to me after reading the somewhat consistent lengths of the tape, that KC could possibly have torn the pieces one after another and placed them on something before applying them to Caylee. KWIM? Sorta like when you wrap a present- in preparation, you pre-cut the pieces before applying them so that you can move faster and more systematicly.

Thank you scratchthatitch.

I do know what you mean. But I just don't think KC is that organized.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head! JoseBGood does seem to step before the media just prior to a doc dump, huh? This time, guess he figured he would call in a favor from Geraldo...

I suggest everyone prepare themselves for the entomology reports being released soon. If there is insect evidence that proves that baby was put in the trunk alive I know I will throw up.

Wow. Can they really prove that? If so me too.

Thank you scratchthatitch.

I do know what you mean. But I just don't think KC is that organized.

As awful as it is to imagine, KC may have recognized she needed to be prepared for the spastic reaction and would have had the tape waiting.

The very definition of PREMEDITATION:furious:

I just think about how hard it was to hold my little one down when the doctor tried to give him a shot:(
For such little beings, an almost three year old can put up a mighty fight. How awful. :(

My belief is that she would have applied the strips one at a time. Rip off a length, then place over mouth and nose. Rip off another....you get the idea. My reason is this: have you ever tried to rip off a strip of duct tape and manage to lay it on it's "back" so that you can line up another piece of tape overlapping it? It is nearly impossible and you put waaaaaaaay more fingerprints simply trying to get it to lay sticky side up whilst getting your fingers unstuck from it! Very frustrating indeed. Or as Casey would say, "frushtrating".
I do know that I will say a little prayer for Caylee tonight before I zzzzzzz:angel:

Hopefully (I can't believe that I am going to say this but...) the "Unwitting overdose of sedatives" had sweet Caylee in a "different place" during the disgusting, gut-wrenching duct taping. :angel:

But here is the thing that everyone seems to keep forgetting, (including a few of the attorneys). Premeditation is NOT needed for the DP in this case. The DP charge is "Felony Murder of a Child, with the agravating circumstances of child neglect/abuse", not the more traditional "First Degree or Premeditated Murder".

Now a jury may want some signs of premeditation in order to hand down the DP, just because we are all so ingrained in this from TV shows, but it is not actually a requirement.

The strips are all about the same length. They are torn/cut perfectly straight across. KC wasn't so emotional that she accidentally wadded up any duct tape ends.

I don't think it looks like enraged tearing off of strips of tape from sudden anger or an attack of spite. I think it looks like a planned execution.

jmo

Hopefully (I can't believe that I am going to say this but...) the "Unwitting overdose of sedatives" had sweet Caylee in a "different place" during the disgusting, gut-wrenching duct taping. :angel:

I know this is horrible to contemplate, but if Caylee was not sedated she could have ripped the duct tape off. So the alternatives are her hands were tied or held by someone. Sheaffer was so right on during his interview. The images the duct tape will elicit for the jurors is so powerful, the defense will not overcome it. Did anyone notice when Sheaffer was talking he didn't even discuss whether KC was guilty or not. He went right to discussing the impact the duct tape will have on deciding to sentence the death penalty or LWOP.

Here's his interview: http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Up until today, i could not bring myself to even imagine that the duct tape was used to murder her daughter. The 6", 3 pieces, puts the significance of the tape into a whole new light. As a nurse I have unfortunately cared for patients who were dying of lung cancer or emphysema, ( including my own father) This is an absolutely terrifying way to die. When you see the fear and terror in the eyes of these folks,and know that you can not help them . it is beyond gut wrenching & horrible. Today i held my hand over my nose & mouth, and could barely stand it for 20 seconds. I can not even imagine what that child must have experienced, looking into the eyes of the one who is supposed to be her protector and comforter. It is an abomination. This jury is going to suffer, just hearing about this evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth