1190 users online (202 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwhiteandblue View Post
    thank you so much. I'll try that!
    Let me know how you make out. You may have to call him.

I haven't heard anything back yet. And I just heard today that Tina Madrid and Martin were released?! Is that true?

I haven't heard anything back yet. And I just heard today that Tina Madrid and Martin were released?! Is that true?
    Looks like it Hopefully they can build a case against them

Woman accused of murder in 1982 cold case released from jail - By Nicole Perez - Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 at 5:02pm
    ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — A woman accused of murder in a 1982 cold case has been released from jail and won’t be extradited to Colorado where the bodies of a man and woman were found decades ago, according to authorities.

Antoinette Palmer, 58, was arrested on a warrant for murder and conspiracy in Mesa, Ariz., on July 1.

Alex Lowe, deputy district attorney for Archuleta County in southern Colorado, wouldn’t say why authorities decided not to extradite Palmer. He said the case against her is “technically” still open and prosecutors are reviewing it.

Barter said Palmer was a suspect from the beginning, and blood and bullet casings were found in a bus she owned at the time of the murders. But the evidence laid out against her in the arrest warrant is mostly circumstantial, relying on interviews with people — including a confidential informant — who pointed to her as a suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Looks like it Hopefully they can build a case against them

Woman accused of murder in 1982 cold case released from jail - By Nicole Perez - Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 at 5:02pm

Thanks for the article. I tried a Google search and didn't find it. I still haven't heard back from the detective, ill give it another day and then contact him a different way.

Thanks for the article. I tried a Google search and didn't find it. I still haven't heard back from the detective, ill give it another day and then contact him a different way.
    I highlighted her name until arrested, right clicked, search with google, nothing came up so I removed everything except her name and arrested to get the article

Wow. Had no idea this was going on.

That is correct.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6