Radio show w/ Leonard Padilla tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys, tomorrow night (10/11) at 10 PM EST / 9 CST I'm going to be hosting a panel discussion on the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases.

Joining the panel will be Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla, Investigative Journalist Steph Watts, and Cold Case Investigator Sheryl McCollum.

Listen live here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Levi,
I always enjoy your shows. Thanks for the head's up.

~Khaki

Can someone who heard the show please post a synopsis? TIA!!

Can someone who heard the show please post a synopsis? TIA!!

I did, and I would, but I can't. I got so aggravated with LP's remarks about Roy Krunk's girlfriend's prison connection being how RK found Caylee and how that was going to negatively impact a jury (along with the fact that RK accepted money) that I forgot everything else. LOL I'm sorry RR, honestly.

Oh wait, RR, here's something: Regarding John and Kate's show, all the guests agreed that the children need therapy. (Personally, having to listen to the latest tidibits about J and K on television makes me need therapy. Just...Ugh. LOL)

Re Ron and Misty Cummings, all the guests on the show expressed grave concern that Misty is in danger from Ron now and that he will kill her if he finds out she's in any way responsible for Hayleigh's disappearance. They all think Ron is a violent man. (Me, not so much because if Haleigh were my daughter I'd have tried to kill Misty the first time she gave me that vacant stare, shrugged her shoulders, and told me a half-@ssed conflicting answer to my questions. Ooops, sorry, my opinion intruded again. My bad.)

LP said he had feared for Misty so much that he offered to pay for sending her to Canada prior to TM's intercession.

The psychologist regularly referred to Misty as a "child" and seemed extremely sympathetic to her plight now with Ron and her family as well as her entire history with her disfunctional family. So strong was her sympathy that I had the feeling she'd feel the same way about Misty if her own daughter had disappeared in Misty's care that night.

There was discussion about the veracity of the 911 call made by the victim of the road rage incident, particularly whether or not the victim recognized Misty. No real conclusion was drawn.

I'm sorry I can't remember more than this. :blowkiss:

I did, and I would, but I can't. I got so aggravated with LP's remarks about Roy Krunk's girlfriend's prison connection being how RK found Caylee and how that was going to negatively impact a jury (along with the fact that RK accepted money) that I forgot everything else. LOL I'm sorry RR, honestly.

Oh wait, RR, here's something: Regarding John and Kate's show, all the guests agreed that the children need therapy. (Personally, having to listen to the latest tidibits about J and K on television makes me need therapy. Just...Ugh. LOL)

Re Ron and Misty Cummings, all the guests on the show expressed grave concern that Misty is in danger from Ron now and that he will kill her if he finds out she's in any way responsible for Hayleigh's disappearance. They all think Ron is a violent man. (Me, not so much because if Hayleigh were my daughter I'd have tried to kill Misty the first time she gave me that vacant stare, shrugged her shoulders, and told me a half-@ssed conflicting answer to my questions. Ooops, sorry, my opinion intruded again. My bad.)

LP said he had feared for Misty so much that he offered to pay for sending her to Canada prior to TM's intercession.

The psychologist regularly referred to Misty as a "child" and seemed extremely sympathetic to her plight now with Ron and her family as well as her entire history with her disfunctional family. So strong was her sympathy that I had the feeling she'd feel the same way about Misty if her own daughter had disappeared in Misty's care that night.

There was discussion about the veracity of the 911 call made by the victim of the road rage incident, particularly whether or not the victim recognized Misty. No real conclusion was drawn.

I'm sorry I can't remember more than this. :blowkiss:
Oh, Friday...you are a dear!!

Thanks for making me laugh! I needed it.

oxoxoxox

Why is LP so adamant that there is a connection between RK and the jail? :banghead:
LP running his mouth like that will put the idea in someone's mind that this is really true! :furious:

Why is LP so adamant that there is a connection between RK and the jail? :banghead:
LP running his mouth like that will put the idea in someone's mind that this is really true! :furious:

That's exactly how I felt. The answer to your question may have just turned up in Zsa Zsa's message today in the Tracy Interview thread. Read that and my response and see if you think there's truth there.

LP, Tracy, and the whole Padilla crew are on my last good nerve.

Their interference in this case is rediculous to the say the least and bordering on obstruction to say the most.

Tracy sends KC money and forwards emails from key people to Cindy and LP runs around making up stuff and communicating with JB.

Tony comes on here and tells us of importance and whips everyone into a frezzy then leaves.

I am not comfortable with their involvement in any of these cases. The excuse for bonding out KC was stupid and why the heck would he be willing to pay Misty's way to go to Canada. Possibly helping out the guilty party again?

They need to crawl back into the woodwork and stay there.

Their interference in this case is rediculous to the say the least and bordering on obstruction to say the most.

Tracy sends KC money and forwards emails from key people to Cindy and LP runs around making up stuff and communicating with JB.

Tony comes on here and tells us of importance and whips everyone into a frezzy then leaves.

I am not comfortable with their involvement in any of these cases. The excuse for bonding out KC was stupid and why the heck would he be willing to pay Misty's way to go to Canada. Possibly helping out the guilty party again?

I totally agree with every word. They are on my last nerve too. :furious:

I sure didn't know that Tracy sends money to KC. Why in the world would she do that??!!! Ugh!

I only listen to about 18% of what LP says. He is so fond of the term "shred of truth".....I think he coined the phrase to describe himself. He runs his mouth and only offers a shred of truth in any given statement. Argh

:clap::clap::clap: Thank You, & especially the part I Bolded "Communicating with JB

I only listen to about 18% of what LP says. He is so fond of the term "shred of truth".....I think he coined the phrase to describe himself. He runs his mouth and only offers a shred of truth in any given statement. Argh

I don't mind leonard all that much, but man he is wrong about almost everything he says. The others in that crew are really contemptible, as far as giving their support to the Anthonys, especially Casey. You know they're working some angle there and it's really disgusting.

Oh Agave, "they're on my last good nerve," is the funniest expression I've heard in YEARS! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm adopting it as my own henceforth (in real life, not here. Here it's all yours).

So, when do you suppose the Padilla book will come out? :innocent:

Edit- is this radio show a call-in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members