What really happened

I think theres way more to this whole story than meets the eye and someone wants Donna to look in the best possible light. I don't think that lady was lying about the road rage and there was alot more to it than just flipping someone off once on the road, I have been flipped off before but certaintly didn't call the police, something stinks here

Assuming that the article is authentic.... It does explain alot. It struck me as strange that Misty was hanging out with a woman so much older than her when they were pulled over for the road rage incident.
I just don't believe the road rage woman. My opinion is that she recognised Misty and embellished the incident for attention. And it also just has nothing to do with anything. A LOT of people get angry when cut off by some fool on the road and flip them the bird or yell out the window. There was no gun found and I doubt there were threats,how would she have heard them while driving in front of them? I'm mostly deaf so I don't know if keen hearing people would be able to hear that well?

It also sort of explains Rons stony expression and how he was often seen walking a distance away from her. The lovey dovey stuff seemed to me to have disappeared after the first days/weeks after Hayleighs disapearance. I just got the impression that he couldn't stand being near her anymore.

interesting......seems my thinking has been right....this case is a crazy mess......

I don't understand this bit.

Then the Road rage incident happened. Donna and Misty called me right after it happened because we had been in constant contact. A woman cut them off on the road and they (both) gave her the finger. A stupid decision on both their parts, bad judgment whatever you want to call it, in that second everything changed. Up until that point Donna and Misty had remained quiet, flying under the radar, so to speak, and Misty trusted Donna. Apparently the woman who cut them off recognized Misty and called police claiming they pointed a gun. Next thing Donna and Misty are pulled over and find themselves face down on the ground with guns in their backs. The situation quickly diffused when the police realized the report was false. The media went nuts, Donnas’ cover was blown, the woman turned up on Nancy Grace. What an opportunist, she should be ashamed of herself for lying to police. Donna and Misty realize they were wrong and it was foolish. Then the armchairs investigators tried to connect dots that weren’t connectable. And none of this had anything to do with finding Haleigh. Why would Nancy Grace waste an hour on this? I decided not to even right a post about it. It was irrelevant. But now Misty learned that Donna was not her friend.

It seems that they're blaming NG, the media and armchair investigators (us?) for blowing Donna's cover but I don't see anything about Donna's motives in the NG transcript and as far as I understand it, it was Tim Miller who blew Donna's cover in that audio tape in which he said he got Donna into it to try to be Misty's mother figure. If he'd just shut up about it, what would Misty have known for sure? I mean, the armchair investigators figured out that Donna was somehow connected to TM/ TES but Misty must have known that already since Donna was present when TM's tests were done. If it didn't bother her Before Road Rage, why would it have bothered her After Road Rage?

I don't get it either, Donjeta. If Misty knew that Donna was with TES before the road rage incident, how exactly did it blow her "cover"?

Also, Misty and Donna were Myspace friends and from what I hear Donna made her TES affiliation no secret on MS, with lots of photos from searches.

The most disturbing part of the article for me was Ron showing TM how he was going to kill himself. For some reason, I just don't think Ron has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. ( I know many disagree) I assume Ron is also worried about losing custody of Jr. too, with Crystal hiring a high powered attorney- I bet he is seriously a little concerned.

I think if Haleigh is found to be dead, Ron should most certainly be watched for suicidal behavior and Misty ought to run for her life.

It doesn't seem like he ought to be around guns.

The part that got my attention was where it was stated that LE stated that the only return destination on her flight needed to be FL, sounds to me like she is about to become a suspect and not a witness..

I am kind of ignorant about guns and gun ownership, but are people in Florida legally allowed to have assault rifles in a home? Do you need a permit? Why hasn't someone taken these rifles away from Ron for his own safety and the safety of others? Ron has threatened from day one to kill whomever removed Haleigh from her home.

The part that got my attention was where it was stated that LE stated that the only return destination on her flight needed to be FL, sounds to me like she is about to become a suspect and not a witness..

I thought about that part too...... seems they don't want her out of the state. Can anyone remember a case where LE has waited this long to arrest someone that seemed to be the prime suspect? Maybe Drew Peterson?

Unfortunately, there are LOTS of people out there (I personally know of 1) who have absolutely no business owning or being around a firearm.

I don't know why Le would allow Tim to run some undercover job with Donna. Do they think they can play police and not screw something up?? I am really surprised that anyone allowed this to happen.
I don't know about the rest of the world but I look back at my feelings and thoughts when I was seventeen. You think you know everything and can protect yourself.. believe me at 17 your brain has not matured, and you know nothing.

Or children? I think if any of us were threatening to "take out the trash", or threatening to blow someone's teeth out the back or their heads, or threatening suicide, that we would be allowed to keep custody of our children. I believe we might be in psych ward, but this is only MY OPINION.

I am kind of ignorant about guns and gun ownership, but are people in Florida legally allowed to have assault rifles in a home? Do you need a permit? Why hasn't someone taken these rifles away from Ron for his own safety and the safety of others? Ron has threatened from day one to kill whomever removed Haleigh from her home.

LE knows Ron kept a weapon (gun) in his family home on Greene Lane but they ignored it as far as I know. On the evening the Croslins showed up at Gmma's house, someone told the responding officer Ron kept some sort of gun in the house, and LE simply mentioned it in his report. He didn't investigate or say whether Ron was violating any laws. If Ron made this threat in Tim Miller's presence, couldn't Ron at the very least be charged for uttering threats against Misty and confiscate his weapon?

Who knows where Misty is staying in Satsuma? Are members of the Croslin family still living on Tyler?
Misty's VA and polygraph tests were conducted in Ron's Aunt's home who lives near gmma sykes. Would this Aunt be the person who accompanied gmma to Ron's house on Monday, Feb 09? For what it's worth, Misty's relatives lived close to Ron's home on Tyler.

Ron is legaly allowed to own guns, he's not a felon. Not sure about Tim Miller talking about this to anyone, it seems like he should have kept that to himself. I believe that the cops dropped the ball on this a long time ago and haleigh suffered from it.

I would be very surprised if the claims were true in regard to TM and his Equusearch organization. One of the first things they teach you as a TES member is "it's not your responsibility to find out who did it". Only to find the missing person. I know that TM stipulated that Misty take a test before he would consider coming back to search for Haleigh as up to that point, there was no direction to go in. But for him to condone such a scheme to allow Donna B. to become buddy/buddy with Misty for the sake of gaining information is totally outside his character or his mode of operation. I just don't swallow everything that was written in that article. IMO, Donna B. interjected HERSELF into this case for HER 15 minutes of fame and has very little to do with TM or TES. I would love to know if she is still a member.

In the State of Florida, of course you are allowed to own a gun if you have a license for it. It's also the law in Florida that you have to have those guns locked up so there is no access to them by a child. If there is an accident where the child has gained access to it, YOU go to prison and it is enforced.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back