Corruption? Contra Costa County

my2sisters

Reaction score
I've been searching for information on Ralph Hernandez and found out he has a local TV program called "4ThePeople". He doesn't seem to be very respected here! :waitasec:

I also ran across this interesting website and thought it would be good to have the information here in case the names ever show up again as we dig deeper into this case.

Corrupt Justice™

This blog is intended to alert and identify for the public, corrupt judges, lawyers, police officers and other public officials.

Michael Gressett, 52, the Contra Costa County sex crimes prosecutor (pictured left) accused of brutally raping a colleague, appeared to take detailed notes Monday, August 17th, as the two sides hashed out details for the preliminary hearing. MORE

I've been searching for information on Ralph Hernandez and found out he has a local TV program called "4ThePeople". He doesn't seem to be very respected here! :waitasec:

I also ran across this interesting website and thought it would be good to have the information here in case the names ever show up again as we dig deeper into this case.

Corrupt Justice™

This blog is intended to alert and identify for the public, corrupt judges, lawyers, police officers and other public officials.

Michael Gressett, 52, the Contra Costa County sex crimes prosecutor (pictured left) accused of brutally raping a colleague, appeared to take detailed notes Monday, August 17th, as the two sides hashed out details for the preliminary hearing. MORE

when the head of the sex crimes division is a sex predator himself, it's no wonder at all garrido was able to get away with this fror 18 years

Corrupt Justice™

OMG
How did he get that job :waitasec:
Why should we wonder that RSO can hide in his little haven :waitasec:

The state of our POLICE is a scary thought. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG
How did he get that job :waitasec:
Why should we wonder that RSO can hide in his little haven :waitasec:

The state of our POLICE is a scary thought. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyone notice the date of the prelim hearing was only 9 days before garrido was busted? the house of cards looks like it all came tumbling down at the same time.

Blog

1st post, Superior Court Trial of Freitas v Pleasant Hill Police Department, June-July 2009
Hello Family, Friends, and All,

We wish to share with you the Pleasant Hill Police Department's investigative process, then arrest of our son-Anthony Freitas-for a stabbing assault that occurred at College Park High School on January 4th, 2007. It is our belief the arrest and jailing of Anthony would not have occurred had the Pleasant Hill Police Department followed proper practices and procedures, exercised equal and timely enforcement of the law, and not provided what appears to be special treatment, leaving a known, dangerous offender the opportunity to strike again. The true assailant is the son of a former Mayor of Pleasant Hill/retired Contra Costa County deputy sheriff." MORE

I hope I've done this link correct to an article on Hernandez.
I replied to it online as StandUpForVictims, Sep 23/09
I think his dealings with Garrido should be investigated thoroughly. JMO
If you have this already let me know & I will delete it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/21/crimesider/entry5327690.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

I heard he abruptly left the Pittsburg Police Department and I'm trying to find out what year. Remember all the prostitute murders in the 90s in Pittsburg? Apparently he also abruptly resigned from the Antioch City Council. This is all hearsay from many different sources, but I haven't confirmed anything yet.

I agree, he needs to be investigated but by someone other than local LE!

anyone notice the date of the prelim hearing was only 9 days before garrido was busted? the house of cards looks like it all came tumbling down at the same time.
Maybe there is a shake down in the police force right now. They may be doing a clean up,
since the HEAD OF POLICE :doh: is down.
I would not trust that town it needs an A-Z hall over and the Laws set straight.
I imagine every PO that was assigned to PG is being thoroughly investigated too.

I heard he abruptly left the Pittsburg Police Department and I'm trying to find out what year. Remember all the prostitute murders in the 90s in Pittsburg? Apparently he also abruptly resigned from the Antioch City Council. This is all hearsay from many different sources, but I haven't confirmed anything yet.

an idnependent investigatin really is needed.
otherwise we get garbage like the bail judge backing the parole officer.
pat each other on the back........dont care how many peoples lives were desroyed, changed forever, or ended

Maybe there is a shake down in the police force right now. They may be doing a clean up,
since the HEAD OF POLICE :doh: is down.
I would not trust that town it needs an A-Z hall over and the Laws set straight.
I imagine every PO that was assigned to PG is being thoroughly investigated too.

It's not just Antioch, though, it's all of Contra Costa County.

Send an email to FBI..
I hope they have checked up on everything all the people listed on PG blog.

I wonder if CBS news would have details on when He left PPD & became a PI?
If he left because of a controversy there might be an article on him?
Are you able to search for his Private Detective Business License for the date He started? That date might be close to when He left PPD?
There might be an archive online for the PPD with announcements of hire/fired staff.
Maybe there are complaints filed at the Better Business Bureau against him.

Just brain storming. You may have already thought of these.

Send an email to FBI..

Are you able to search for his Private Detective Business License for the date He started? That date might be close to when He left PPD?
There might be an archive online for the PPD with announcements of hire/fired staff.

the fbi's histry on this case hardly makes them a trustworthy investigative tool.

Send an email to FBI..

I haven't had time so if anyone wants to help that would be great. They're all good ideas and I also have some other leads.

It's not just Antioch, though, it's all of Contra Costa County.

CCC is beginning to sound like KKK
they can run havoc on peoples lives and not be stopped? :eek:
How can that happen an entire county with thier own privet rules, lack of RULES. :furious:
Are we in the US or some uncivilized middle east country?

Found a couple of things about Ralph that I didn't see mentioned above.

In 1998, his wife ran for Antioch City Council. In an article I found, it said:

"Last week, controversy erupted over remarks from Ralph Hernandez, husband of Norma Hernandez. Ralph Hernandez resigned from the City Council in 1996 amid allegations of improper behavior on the job as a district attorney's investigator.

Speaking recently on his cable-access TV show, Ralph Hernandez made untrue remarks about ..."
etc., etc.

So, that was mid to late 90s.

In 2003, Ralph and a bunch of others, including Leonard Padilla, World Famous Bounty Hunter, ran for Governor of California, IF the recall was successful.

1998 article

Blog

1st post, Superior Court Trial of Freitas v Pleasant Hill Police Department, June-July 2009
Hello Family, Friends, and All,

We wish to share with you the Pleasant Hill Police Department's investigative process, then arrest of our son-Anthony Freitas-for a stabbing assault that occurred at College Park High School on January 4th, 2007. It is our belief the arrest and jailing of Anthony would not have occurred had the Pleasant Hill Police Department followed proper practices and procedures, exercised equal and timely enforcement of the law, and not provided what appears to be special treatment, leaving a known, dangerous offender the opportunity to strike again. The true assailant is the son of a former Mayor of Pleasant Hill/retired Contra Costa County deputy sheriff." MORE

I find this disturbing as I know PHPD officers and grew up in the town. I also used to go on ride-alongs with officers. I know things happen everywhere, but this seems unbelieveable. How could this happen in the 21st century?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back