oprah oct 13th

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
so she's gonna have the two berkley officers on.
i wonder if this is her consolatin prize for not getting the jaycee interview she's so desperate for?
damn vultures

I agree that they're vultures but who can honestly say they wouldnt watch the show if Jaycee was scheduled to be on?

so she's gonna have the two berkley officers on.
i wonder if this is her consolation prize for not getting the jaycee interview she's so desperate for?
damn vultures
I think we have become a comedy team....lol:dance:

I agree that they're vultures but who can honestly say they wouldnt watch the show if Jaycee was scheduled to be on?

You are so right. I would watch O if JC was on.
Aside from that I do not think I ever want to see the @#$%^& again.
I used to love her but that was then and now she is :sick: MOO

You are so right. I would watch O if JC was on.
Aside from that I do not think I ever want to see the @#$%^& again.
I used to love her but that was then and now she is :sick: MOO

if and when jaycee goes on tv to tell her story i will watch. but i hope to god it's not on oprah. oprah wanted this interview like 5 minutes after jaycee was found.......like hey harpo, might want to give her time to heal?

I too hope she doesn't go on Oprah. As much as I'd love to see jaycee interviewed, I am glad to see she is taking time away from the media spotlight. I'm sure she really needs this time to focus on reconnecting with her family and enjoying an everyday normal life that she had been denied for so long.

I too hope she doesn't go on Oprah. As much as I'd love to see jaycee interviewed, I am glad to see she is taking time away from the media spotlight. I'm sure she really needs this time to focus on reconnecting with her family and enjoying an everyday normal life that she had been denied for so long.

it is kinda frustrating with no jaycee interviews though, cause shows like dateilnle focused more on that *advertiser censored* garrido rather then jaycee. so sick of seing this sicko get all the coverage for what he did to her, rather then her story be told of how she surivved and overcame it.

The vibe from magazines that have run stories about her recently suggests that she is in no condition to be giving interviews anyway, and probably won't be for a long time if ever. I wouldn't count on seeing any actual interviews, allthough you might see a book or screenplay eventually.

a book deal is probably a better idea.
she can put down what happened and how she feels in her own words withut being pressured by some media nitwit whos only intrested in ratings.

if and when jaycee goes on tv to tell her story i will watch. but i hope to god it's not on oprah. oprah wanted this interview like 5 minutes after jaycee was found.......like hey harpo, might want to give her time to heal?

And Oprah should know better if she was a rape victim...:waitasec:

it is kinda frustrating with no jaycee interviews though, cause shows like dateilnle focused more on that *advertiser censored* garrido rather then jaycee. so sick of seing this sicko get all the coverage for what he did to her, rather then her story be told of how she surivved and overcame it.

Just try to remember Elizabet smart was only gone 9 months and it took 6 years to get her to atrial.
and it is only after the trial that she had begun to do interviews with one exception; about 2 years ago she did a TV interview special, I think it was with Barbra W. but I don't remember, my focus was on Elizabeth.
So I do not expect JC to talk for a long time. and it is all fine with me.
I too am sick of seeing sicko PG but it is their way to keep the tabloid alive and make money.
soon they will run out of things to say about the SOB.
and it will simmer down in the media...

I believe only then will JC begin to have some real privacy and be able to be disguised enough to go out with her kids and body guards.
I imagine grandma can take out one at a time without anyone knowing who they are....
They need to see the world that has been kept from them.
But they do not need to be visible.

a book deal is probably a better idea.
she can put down what happened and how she feels in her own words withut being pressured by some media nitwit whos only intrested in ratings.

I am sure that it is in the works with perhaps some ghost writers. But I think it will be what we already know.
I do not think it will have any new revelations into this case.

but other books will be written too. And later on maybe we will see one that she writes her self...That may be a great purging of her old life. But that will not be for some time.

I am sure that it is in the works with perhaps some ghost writers. But I think it will be what we already know.
I do not think it will have any new revelations into this case.

but other books will be written too. And later on maybe we will see one that she writes her self...That may be a great purging of her old life. But that will not be for some time.

i do think this will all take a long time.
that's why i cant understand why oprah was jumping out of her barn to get an interview with jaycee a week or so after she was rescued. no sense of deceny or what?
from what i understand she pressured shawn horcenback (sp?) into revealing details he was uncomftorabe with. hate to see oprah or any other tv person do that to jayceee

i do think this will all take a long time.
that's why i cant understand why oprah was jumping out of her barn to get an interview with jaycee a week or so after she was rescued. no sense of deceny or what?
from what i understand she pressured shawn horcenback (sp?) into revealing details he was uncomftorabe with. hate to see oprah or any other tv person do that to jayceee

She started out doing good things, she is now in her own world...Not one that I like at all.
there is an expression I use for her....

If a Cow gives great rich milk and then proceeds to kick the bucket over, then how good is the milk?????

That is MO of her in a nutshell.

She started out doing good things, she is now in her own world...Not one that I like at all.
there is an expression I use for her....

If a Cow gives great rich milk and then proceeds to kick the bucket over, then how good is the milk?????

That is MO of her in a nutshell.

the analogy to the cow is perfect here ;)
if and when jaycee does do an interview, who do yu think should get it?

the analogy to the cow is perfect here ;)
if and when jaycee does do an interview, who do yu think should get it?

By then Barbara will be retired. But I think Dianne Sawyer is soft and gentle.
Definitly not ET, or any of those.... NO!

By then Barbara will be retired. But I think Dianne Sawyer is soft and gentle.
Definitly not ET, or any of those.... NO!

if its barbara i hope she doesnt ask her what kind of tree she wants to be :waitasec:
defenitely not bill orielly lol
diane sawyer? sounds good.
only garrido interview i'd watch is if chris hanson from dateline predator interrrogates him :)

only garrido interview i'd watch is if chris hanson from dateline predator interrrogates him :)

I like how he just looks at them with his "you know you're a piece of trash, don't you?" glare. I personally think Phil should be the first human to walk on the Sun. Over and over...

I like how he just looks at them with his "you know you're a piece of trash, don't you?" glare. I personally think Phil should be the first human to walk on the Sun. Over and over...

i thought hanson was gonna kill that one guy who showed up at the house with his son. i wish he had actually

I really admire Chris Hanson. How many people can look at creeps like the ones on To Catch a Predator and grill them without going postal at some point? The one that stands out for me is the Rabbi.

Back to the OP- Of course, I admire Allison Jacobs and Lisa Campbell even more and it's nice to see competent officers are still out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back