1026 users online (231 members and 795 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: possible entry for an intruder?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • JIDI - yes

    1 20.00%
  • JIDI - no

    0 0%
  • RDIST - yes

    1 20.00%
  • RDIST -no

    3 60.00%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015

    If you only knew the power of the Dark Side

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4"]YouTube - Star Wars - Luke I am your father[/ame]

    RDI spin team never told you what happened to your daughter.

    He told me enough. He told me the RDI.

    No, an intruder killed your daughter.

    No, that's not true, that's impossible!

    Search this video and you will know it to be true.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KkcRBbTpmM"]YouTube - JonBenet - Lou Smit and the window[/ame]


    Simplest explanation for missing rope, paint brush peace, and other key items never recovered. Addresses point of entry.

    Come with me, it is the only way.
    Last edited by voynich; 10-12-2009 at 07:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,040
    How many of these videos of Lou Smit coming thur this window cause I could have sworn the one I seen he was wearing a brown looking jacket....
    Knowledge of time is precious.Wisdom of truth is more precious than time..Opinions I write are mine..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    RDI spin team never told you what happened to your daughter.


    YouTube - Star Wars - Luke I am your father


    He told me enough. He told me the RDI.

    No, an intruder could have done this.

    No, that's not true, that's impossible!

    Search that video and you will know it to be true.

    YouTube - JonBenet - Lou Smit and the window


    Simplest explanation for missing rope, paint brush peace, and other key items never recovered. Addresses point of entry.
    Welcome back, voynich. I was legitimately getting worried.

    That said, on to business.

    1) Speaking purely for myself, you've got it just the other way around: it was Lou Smit and the window that SET me on the path to the dark side. I actually devote quite a bit of space to it in the book. I realize that may sound a bit odd, since the whole point of his little exercise was to demonstrate what you say. But as I've often said around here, I can't not see what my eyes see, and what my eyes see is a skinny man, without any winter clothing, squirming like a snake to get through, rubbing his hindquarters all over the sill. Problem there is, the photos taken of the sill and window well that morning show no disturbances of any kind. You can still see the marks from the last rainfall.

    2) I think there's a false dynamic here. To me the question is not "is it possible to get in through the window?" Sure it is! The question is "DID someone get in through the window?" That's the hard part.

    3) As for explaining missing cord, is there any solid proof that there WAS any cord to be missed?
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    I don't think old Smitty ever demonstrated how someone would get OUT of the window,did he? If he did then I must have missed it.
    since the theory goes that the scraping sound heard was the grate being moved, whereupon Mr Ghostly intruder exited (although the grate was NOT out of place when LE arrived) then Smit is also saying Mr G.i. exited via the window.and I can't buy that an intruder would bother to put the grate back in place,esp after JB screamed.(nor would he put a chair in front of the door to that room,or try to stand on a flimsy suitcase that wasn't there in the first place (FW admitted moving it),etc).
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    He says in an article that the intruder might have gotten out through the buttler's door...so he ain't so sure either...........
    The rice is already cooked...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Welcome back, voynich. I was legitimately getting worried.
    Hey Dave, awe


    Hey do you know what a bacta-tank is?



    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    That said, on to business.

    1) Speaking purely for myself, you've got it just the other way around: it was Lou Smit and the window that SET me on the path to the dark side. I actually devote quite a bit of space to it in the book. I realize that may sound a bit odd, since the whole point of his little exercise was to demonstrate what you say. But as I've often said around here, I can't not see what my eyes see, and what my eyes see is a skinny man, without any winter clothing, squirming like a snake to get through, rubbing his hindquarters all over the sill. Problem there is, the photos taken of the sill and window well that morning show no disturbances of any kind. You can still see the marks from the last rainfall.

    2) I think there's a false dynamic here. To me the question is not "is it possible to get in through the window?" Sure it is! The question is "DID someone get in through the window?" That's the hard part.

    3) As for explaining missing cord, is there any solid proof that there WAS any cord to be missed?
    Looking at the video I posted, it doesn't seem to me that Lou Smit was squirming like a snake. It also doesn't seem to me that he left any forensic evidence behind in that exercise. For example, it doesn't seem to show any disturbance out of the ordinary. The crime scene photos of the basement shows that window opened.

    2- It's too bad they didn't use bloodhounds.
    3- I recall reading that both it and the cord appeared to be cut on both ends. So if it was cut off, then presumably it remains missing.

    So as to not lose ourselves in too wide a field, let's focus on Darth Smit's experiment, a 30-second demonstration starting at 10 seconds.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KkcRBbTpmM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - JonBenet - Lou Smit and the window[/ame]

    What kind of evidence would you expect to find in Lou Smit's experiment as a result of Lou Smit? And the leaves at the bottom of the storm window would not necessarily show any signs of activity. If you have leaves that can be easily blown, they can re-arrange themselves before and after entry.

    Given this took 30 seconds, starting at 10 seconds, it's not necessarily the case that fiber evidence would be found. If he were wearing gloves, he would not have left behind fingerprints.

    Frame @ 38 seconds show crime scene photo of the window wide open. Given Smit hopped down, there would not necessarily be scuff marks on the wall. Based on the above demonstration, what evidence would have to be there?

    If you took a group of RDI sith team detectives, a day after Lou Smit's demonstration, what must they find that would show that Lou Smit had been there the day before? Would such evidence show Lou Smit was there yesterday specifically or show that any time in the remote past, someone may have bee there?
    Last edited by voynich; 10-12-2009 at 07:08 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Only a ghostly intruder could have pulled the chair back in front of the door through the CLOSED door.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Only a ghostly intruder could have pulled the chair back in front of the door through the CLOSED door.
    what chair? Lou didn't need one

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    what chair? Lou didn't need one
    Awwww,you didn't do your homework this time.
    The rice is already cooked...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Awwww,you didn't do your homework this time.
    Ok. What happened?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    Hey Dave, awe
    Hey, you'd do the same, I'm sure.

    Hey do you know what a bacta-tank is?
    Yep.

    Looking at the video I posted, it doesn't seem to me that Lou Smit was squirming like a snake.
    I can't not see what my eyes see.

    It also doesn't seem to me that he left any forensic evidence behind in that exercise.
    1) Just because he didn't doesn't mean someone else wouldn't have.

    2) He's skinny and not wearing any winter clothes.

    3) He'd studied that window a hundred ways. Did the intruder have a chance to do that?

    For example, it doesn't seem to show any disturbance out of the ordinary.
    Maybe you didn't notice him dragging his hindquarters across it. That would have left a significant disturbance of the dirt, leaves and what-not in that window well. Except there wasn't anything like that.

    The crime scene photos of the basement shows that window opened.
    I know that. Trouble is, it had been broken for quite a while. Also, he claims the intruder placed the suitcase under the window to get out. Problem is, Fleet White says he's the one who put it there. Also, where are the handprints from getting out?

    You got sold a lemon, voynich. Don't let it bother you; so did I.

    2- It's too bad they didn't use bloodhounds.
    Yeah, it is.

    3- I recall reading that both it and the cord appeared to be cut on both ends. So if it was cut off, then presumably it remains missing.
    I meant that the rest of it may not have necessarily been in the house. My brother thinks that BR had that around to practice knots on. But he's hit-and-miss with this case.

    So as to not lose ourselves in too wide a field, let's focus on Darth Smit's experiment, a 30-second demonstration starting at 10 seconds.
    Good idea.

    What kind of evidence would you expect to find in Lou Smit's experiment as a result of Lou Smit?
    That's easy: scattered dirt all over the floor under the window, foot prints in the window well, fibers scuffed off by the edges.

    And the leaves at the bottom of the storm window would not necessarily show any signs of activity. If you have leaves that can be easily blown, they can re-arrange themselves before and after entry.
    I live in the Northeastern US, voynich. I'm quite familiar with the patterns of fallen leaves in wells and drains. And I know what I'm talking about.

    Given this took 30 seconds, starting at 10 seconds, it's not necessarily the case that fiber evidence would be found. If he were wearing gloves, he would not have left behind fingerprints.
    Those are all some big ifs. Fool me once, and all that.

    Frame @ 38 seconds show crime scene photo of the window wide open. Given Smit hopped down, there would not necessarily be scuff marks on the wall.
    Except that he said the scuff mark was proof of an intruder. Make up his mind.

    Based on the above demonstration, what evidence would have to be there?
    I already said.

    If you took a group of RDI sith team detectives, a day after Lou Smit's demonstration, what must they find that would show that Lou Smit had been there the day before?
    Well, aside from the things I named above, footprints from his shoes.

    Would such evidence show Lou Smit was there yesterday specifically or show that any time in the remote past, someone may have been there?
    I would say yes.

    It was funnier when Richard Pryor did it...
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    Ok. What happened?
    madeleine could answer that more than well, but I just can't pass up the chance!

    Smit showed JR a photo of a chair blocking a door that led into the basement area where the window was. Now, keep in mind that at this point, the Rs had given up on their "perp with a key" story and had latched onto Smit's theory with a vengeance (hey, why go against the grain, right?). Well, JR said he found the chair in front of the door. He actually had to move it out of the way to open it.

    SMIT: So you think the chair would block the door and nobody could have gotten in there without moving it?

    JR: Correct.

    SMIT: The thing I'm trying to figure out in my mind then is, if an intruder went through that door, he'd almost have to pull the chair behind him...because that would not have been his exit...so that's not very logical.

    JR: I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely clever to have not left any good evidence they are clever enough to pull the chair back when they left.

    Talk about a major missed opportunity. No wonder the cops watching the tapes got so angry!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Hey, you'd do the same, I'm sure.



    Yep.



    I can't not see what my eyes see.



    1) Just because he didn't doesn't mean someone else wouldn't have.

    2) He's skinny and not wearing any winter clothes.

    3) He'd studied that window a hundred ways. Did the intruder have a chance to do that?



    Maybe you didn't notice him dragging his hindquarters across it. That would have left a significant disturbance of the dirt, leaves and what-not in that window well. Except there wasn't anything like that.



    I know that. Trouble is, it had been broken for quite a while. Also, he claims the intruder placed the suitcase under the window to get out. Problem is, Fleet White says he's the one who put it there. Also, where are the handprints from getting out?

    You got sold a lemon, voynich. Don't let it bother you; so did I.



    Yeah, it is.



    I meant that the rest of it may not have necessarily been in the house. My brother thinks that BR had that around to practice knots on. But he's hit-and-miss with this case.



    Good idea.



    That's easy: scattered dirt all over the floor under the window, foot prints in the window well, fibers scuffed off by the edges.



    I live in the Northeastern US, voynich. I'm quite familiar with the patterns of fallen leaves in wells and drains. And I know what I'm talking about.



    Those are all some big ifs. Fool me once, and all that.



    Except that he said the scuff mark was proof of an intruder. Make up his mind.



    I already said.



    Well, aside from the things I named above, footprints from his shoes.

    I would say yes.

    It was funnier when Richard Pryor did it...
    You're a sith lord so I'm not sure you'd do the same....wait for me to sleep and kill me then?

    treachery is the way of the sith.


    NOT particularly, seconds 29-35 doesn't show any leaves, dirt, clippings, fibers on the window sill that I see.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    madeleine could answer that more than well, but I just can't pass up the chance!

    Smit showed JR a photo of a chair blocking a door that led into the basement area where the window was. Now, keep in mind that at this point, the Rs had given up on their "perp with a key" story and had latched onto Smit's theory with a vengeance (hey, why go against the grain, right?). Well, JR said he found the chair in front of the door. He actually had to move it out of the way to open it.

    SMIT: So you think the chair would block the door and nobody could have gotten in there without moving it?

    JR: Correct.

    SMIT: The thing I'm trying to figure out in my mind then is, if an intruder went through that door, he'd almost have to pull the chair behind him...because that would not have been his exit...so that's not very logical.

    JR: I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely clever to have not left any good evidence they are clever enough to pull the chair back when they left.

    Talk about a major missed opportunity. No wonder the cops watching the tapes got so angry!
    Once inside, he could have any number of exists really

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Hey, you'd do the same, I'm sure.
    You mean pick you up and throw down a reactor shaft? Sure. What are sith apprentices for?


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post

    Yep.



    I can't not see what my eyes see.



    1) Just because he didn't doesn't mean someone else wouldn't have.

    2) He's skinny and not wearing any winter clothes.

    3) He'd studied that window a hundred ways. Did the intruder have a chance to do that?

    I do believe that the intruder cased the house before in the past, to learn what he wanted to do. He may even found house keys in this manner, PR writings, PR notepad, $118k check.



    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...ey/feb_13.html

    # The open basement window, movement of the window well grate and the presence of leaves and debris in the basement below the open window and a number of other clues point to the window being the entry point for the intruder.
    # Pieces of debris from the window well were found in the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was discovered.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The dark side of Mr. Potato Head
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 02:14 PM