GUILTY FL - Yariel Alexander-Mateo, 2, scalded & beaten to death, Kissimmee, 12 Oct 2009

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Charges against an Osceola County man were upgraded to first-degree murder Monday after his girlfriend's child died at Arnold Palmer Hospital.

Detectives said that the 2-year-old died as a result of a beating that was given Sunday by Jonathan Alicea, 19. Alicea was taking care of the child and beat the boy because he soiled his pants and would not eat, police said.

Alicea told detectives he pushed the child's head with his left hand, causing the child to lose consciousness and appear to not be breathing. The teen attempted CPR without success. He also said he boiled a pot of water and poured it over the toddler, saying he thought it would revive him.

Child Dies After Beating For Not Eating, Soiling Pants
Mother's Boyfriend Charged With First-Degree Murder

http://www.wesh.com/news/21273579/detail.html[/QUOTE]

These horrible cases of abuse of babies and children just leave me speechless.

Rest in peace, little one.

OhMyGosh!

He boiled a pot of water and poured it over him thinking it would revive him?

:furious:
fran

OhMyGosh!

He boiled a pot of water and poured it over him thinking it would revive him?

:furious:
fran

!!!! WTH?

What is with all these moms leaving their kids with their f'ed up boyfriends?

This is disgusting.

News flash: Not eating and soiling their pants is what 2 year olds do, .

2-year-old boy beaten over soiled pants dies
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-kpd-attmurder-child-101209,0,4818729.story

Snips

The youngster was rushed Sunday evening covered with burns to a Kissimmee hospital, where he was unresponsive from a severe head injury

The boyfriend, Jonathan Alicea, 19, of Kissimmee, claimed the child lost consciousness after being shoved to the ground for urinating in his pants at dinner,

Police did not release the name of the mother or the child late Monday.

Alicea, who is being charged with first-degree murder, told police that the child did not strike his head after being pushed to the floor. Police noticed swelling on Alicea's left hand and Alicea acknowledged he was left handed and shoved the boy with that hand.

"During the interview, Jonathan (Alicea) showed no emotion whatsoever," the report stated.

A criminal history compiled by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement states Alicea was arrested twice as a juvenile and charged with sex crimes. In April 2002, when he was 12-years-old, Alicea was charged with fondling a 12-to-15-year-old victim, records show. In January 2003, he was charged with molesting a child between the ages of 12 and 18 years old, records show. Details about the two cases were not immediately available.

I doubt it was to revive him. Poor sweet little baby.

ITA
He's lying through his teeth. :furious:

ETA:

"The teen attempted CPR without success". Their calling him a teen???

:steamed:

what is it going to take to stop this insanity? this waste of human flesh does not deserve to breathe...pure evil...i am speechless

There just aren't words. What a total piece of *insert expletive* I'm so saddened by this story. Boiling water my tush. It was meant to torture, no other reason. I hope he rots.

I just noticed it was posted in this thread already sorry about that. I can't stand hearing about children getting abused. He deserves the death penalty imo.

ITA
He's lying through his teeth. :furious:

ETA:

"The teen attempted CPR without success". Their calling him a teen???

He definately isn't a man, but I can think of a lot worse to call him than a teen!! :furious: I think that a law should be passed, making it mandatory that women have to, at the very least, do a background check on the people that they leave their kids with.

He definately isn't a man, but I can think of a lot worse to call him than a teen!! :furious: I think that a law should be passed, making it mandatory that women have to, at the very least, do a background check on the people that they leave their kids with.

We should all get t-shirts reading: "Just because he's screwing you, that doesn't mean he loves your kids as his own."

sigh.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-kpd-attmurder-child-101209,0,4818729.story

Snips

The youngster was rushed Sunday evening covered with burns to a Kissimmee hospital, where he was unresponsive from a severe head injury

The boyfriend, Jonathan Alicea, 19, of Kissimmee, claimed the child lost consciousness after being shoved to the ground for urinating in his pants at dinner,

Alicea, who is being charged with first-degree murder, told police that the child did not strike his head after being pushed to the floor. Police noticed swelling on Alicea's left hand and Alicea acknowledged he was left handed and shoved the boy with that hand.

"During the interview, Jonathan (Alicea) showed no emotion whatsoever," the report stated.

A criminal history compiled by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement states Alicea was arrested twice as a juvenile and charged with sex crimes. In April 2002, when he was 12-years-old, Alicea was charged with fondling a 12-to-15-year-old victim, records show. In January 2003, he was charged with molesting a child between the ages of 12 and 18 years old, records show. Details about the two cases were not immediately available.

BBM

Great choice for a babysitter!

Now, being a mom taking care of a baby by myself, I know it is hard to work and do everything you need to do while being a mom... but, man! Safety first, people!

Snips

If only he had paid as much attention to that sweet, little baby as he did to his manscaping. Grrr... :furious: I'm sick of this!!!!!!!!!!

That's disgusting, after not only beating him, then he poured boiling water over the baby trying to revive him??!! He needs the death penalty!!!

You can't possibly get to 19 yrs of age and think that pouring boiling water on an unconscious person would revive them!! Seriously what the heck is going on his his head?

And what is happening in FL to make this kind of thing happen so frequently?
Where was mom? Wonder if she knew about his past? How long has this been in the childs life?
Why are moms so quick to let practically anyone care for there children these days?
I'm in my 30's and have two young children. Yes we need a break every now and then, but not at the expense of our childrens lives.
I just cannot wrap my head around this....but we need to figure out how this happens, and why it happens to try to prevent it happening again and again.

Prayers for all the little ones who have died under such depraved conditions, and for the ones who are still living in them.

My heart aches for the pain and horror this little boy must have endured. I wonder how much the six year old saw of this brutality. I suppose the mother is not to blame but how did she not know what a monster he was?

Oh how I wish now that I didn't click on this thread tonight. This is heart breaking.

I truly hope this baby was not conscious when this poured boiling water on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back