2009.10.12 New Defense Motion-Modify Access to Crime Scene Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Went to the Clerk's office today and found a bunch of new motions filed by the defense, doesn't look like media has them yet... A bunch of them (97 pages) have to do with the Fraud trial, so I may start a separate thread for those.

For the Murder trial there is the Defense's reply to the SA's response to dismiss due to Spoliation. I'll add that motion to that thread.

This one - Motion To Modify Crime Scene Photos Access for Defense Experts - has the title spelled wrong. Compeling should be Compelling. I noticed some other spelling errors (paragraph 3, Severally should be Severely) I'm picky about spelling. Jeez Jose, you could at least spell the words in the title correctly! :waitasec:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13087553

Soooooooo GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!

THANK-YOU, Even when I forgot to THANK YOU, "Thank-You"

Welcome back, Muzikman! Hope you had an enjoyable trip (did you find Zanny??? lol)
Thanks for the new information - - - you are da best :blowkiss:

Went to the Clerk's office today and found a bunch of new motions filed by the defense, doesn't look like media has them yet... A bunch of them (97 pages) have to do with the Fraud trial, so I may start a separate thread for those.

For the Murder trial there is the Defense's reply to the SA's response to dismiss due to Spoliation. I'll add that motion to that thread.

This one - Motion To Modify Crime Scene Photos Access for Defense Experts - has the title spelled wrong. Compeling should be Compelling. I noticed some other spelling errors (paragraph 3, Severally should be Severely) I'm picky about spelling. Jeez Jose, you could at least spell the words in the title correctly! :waitasec:

Keep this up and Kathi B. is going to ask you to join her team!!!! YOU ROCK!

THANK YOU!! :woohoo:

and, ITA about the spelling! it's a legal document for crying out loud! great way to look super unprofessional, defense!! :rolleyes:

Musikman,
Thank you for all you do for us here at WS, and for your dedication to the cause of Justice for Caylee . . . :Banane41:

Just reading through...
okay, color me confused...but can't the defense download the files...to enlarge and compare them...I mean aren't some of us doing that? Is this just a motion that is going through the motions...or...am I missing something?

So basically the secure server isn't working for them?

It states that the experts are having connectivity issues. They also are unable to manipulate the photos and do side by side comparisons?

So, if I understand this right, JB doesn't like the photos to be in electronic form. He would rather have prints?

MM, while you were gone, there was speculation you had been kidnapped...but we collectively decided to wait 31 days, go out clubbing, and get tattoos before we started looking for you.

Thanks Muzikman!
ITA about the spelling, it's annoying, also noticed words have been left out. I do it all the time when typing, but I know how to proofread.

I can't believe they still haven't figured out how to setup and use a secure server after 8 months. Personally, I would not know how but I know people I could hire.

MM, while you were gone, there was speculation you had been kidnapped...but we collectively decided to wait 31 days, go out clubbing, and get tattoos before we started looking for you.

in our respective "neutral places" ;)

Just reading through...
okay, color me confused...but can't the defense download the files...to enlarge and compare them...I mean aren't some of us doing that? Is this just a motion that is going through the motions...or...am I missing something?

They're talking about photos of the remains, which we haven't seen (because of Florida law regarding such photos). The judge told them they couldn't make copies, and downloading would constitute making copies.

Does this mean the experts don't know how to open two windows and resize them to look at pictures side by side?

I could show them how...

They're talking about photos of the remains, which we haven't seen (because of Florida law regarding such photos). The judge told them they couldn't make copies, and downloading would constitute making copies.

Thank you, that makes sense.

That was good! I'm glad I was on my old Mac Mini instead of my new Macbook, because I literally spit grape soda all over the keyboard and screen! :)

Glad to be back. Was on a "working vacation". I did get to spend Saturday night on Bourbon Street in NOLA, man was that FUN!!! Debauchery at it's finest. :woohoo:

Muzikman - that is great, thank you so much.

Did you happen to notice the motion filed by prosecution on Oct 8
RESPONSE TO MOTION TO PRECLUDE THE DEATH PENALTY PROCEDURES

It was not released to media so far as I have seen.
Thanks.

Muzikman - that is great, thank you so much.

Did you happen to notice the motion filed by prosecution on Oct 8
RESPONSE TO MOTION TO PRECLUDE THE DEATH PENALTY PROCEDURES

It was not released to media so far as I have seen.
Thanks.

Yes, I got that while I was there, looking for the right thread to put it in. :)

The first sentence made me laugh "The Defendant, once again, has filed a legally insufficient motion." heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail