957 users online (195 members and 762 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!

Check Fraud case information

http://www.wftv.com/news/21276357/detail.html

Interesting! What are your thoughts?
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post

"What a waste."

The check fraud case is a slam-dunk. They shouldn't waste taxpayer's money piddling around with it and especially not moving for a CHANGE OF VENUE on it. Seriously.

I wanna see the motion. hint hint ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post

I have all of the Fraud Trial motions that the Defense filed today, including the COV motion. Pretty similar to the COV motion for the Murder trial, although there are some different stories for the Exhibit portion of the motion. Will post it here ASAP, as soon as I get it scanned -

Last edited by Muzikman; 10-12-2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Anything to cost the taxpayers more money. I hope the judge says no.

Here is the Motion For Change Of Venue, including the Summary of Exhibits and the Memorandum Of Law supporting the motion. 25 pages. All very interesting!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...oc_id=13093619

If nothing else they have some cojones, don't they?
    She is on video making so many transactions with someone else's funds ,what possible defense could she have?
    Well Cindy, if you're reading this, no, sorry, we don't believe it was "a simple misunderstanding between friends" either, so we can eliminate that story.

JB is bent on spending the winter on the beach...
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Again, me thinks they protest to much; spend far too many hours scouring the internet and watching tv, appearing on national new media outlets, sailing on boats, flying to Chicago to do who knows what instead of actually preparing a viable defense for the defendant.

At several points in this motion, I actually had to go back to the beginning to make sure I was reading the motion for COV for the check fraud, not the murder. Sheeze ......... what a waste of paper and time.

But at the same time when reading, I get a hint of their defense for the murder.

Those clerks at the courthouse, these are the people I feel for when JB & crew submit this stuff to them for the record.

I wonder if the Judge has ever visited Websleuths (or some of the "other" websites like it that are essentially attempting to do the same thing...) with the realization that the people who lurk and post here are from all over the WORLD? We're not just in Orlando anymore, Toto.

Ummm, so we need to move this check fraud case to Dade County because they don't have news or internet there? Also, are they talking about those inflammatory photos of her forging her friend's check and buying beer with the money? Since those were released according to state law so I wouldn't think that would make good grounds to move a case to another town that also has access to the photos. JB is just dragging his feet and stalling with all this... just seems to me that he is tossing anything and everything he can think of against the wall and hoping something will stick.

Just how many of these ridiculous motions does JB have to file before Judge Strickland has had enough?

NEWSFLASH FOR JB AND COMPANY::

COV ain't gonna help...she's on T....A....P....E.....committing the crime. She's gonna do the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Here is the Motion For Change Of Venue, including the Summary of Exhibits and the Memorandum Of Law supporting the motion. 25 pages. All very interesting!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...oc_id=13093619
    WELCOME BACK MUZIKMAN .... we missed ya

Just thought I would add a message for JB & crew ..... actually it is your filings that create all the internet discussion and media attention to KC. Not the Sunshine Laws.

It is your constant media tours as well as CA/GA and BC media attention tours that draw attention to your client.

You and ALyons have no one else to blame but your client, her family and yourselves for any negative attention perceived or received by the media.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast