2009.10.12 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Ron-Haleigh-Misty-Divorce-T1.jpg

Bombshell -- Babysitter stepmom Misty Croslin unleashes new details about the night little Haleigh went missing on her watch and lashes out against her brother, who says Croslin wasn't home when he went to the trailer that night. What really happened and where is Haleigh? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

I want her to have Crystal and Marie on again! I hope she has them on soon.

I want her to have Crystal and Marie on again! I hope she has them on soon.
This would be a perfect time for it!

NG talking to Marlena Schiavo ~ MC saying her brother lied about going to the mobile home because he wanted to get out of jail. Talking about her lawyer dropping her after going against his advice not to appear on tv.

Does anyone know if there is an article where Crystal has spoken out in?

Nancy now playing more of the interview from Early show. MC saying she didn't go anywhere that night that her brother wants to get out of jail so he lied. "That's how my family is" (in reply to question about her own brother betraying her).

MC saying CS didn't have a close relationship with Haleigh. She doesn't think CS personally had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance; just somebody on her side of the family.

NG saying it doesn't make sense that anybody associated with bio-mom would kidnap Haleigh when she didn't even exercise her visitation rights or live near Haleigh.

NG talking with Ellie about the supposed lie MC's brother told LE. NG asking why would he stop at that if he really wanted to get out of jail, such as why not say MC confessed or something more than he went to the house and nobody was home.

Caller comparing MC to Casey Anthony. Marc Klaas is saying MC's whole total life experience is what's betraying her not her brother. Her comment "that's what my family is like" ~ what does that say about MC herself? Who is she willing to betray?

nancy just stated that the bio mom, "crystal" didn't even exercise her parental visitation rights, as she was trying to make her point disputing Misty's claims possibly someone on Crystal's side of the family could have taken Haleigh. Is this true? It's the first time I've heard that Crystal wasn't excercising her right to visit with the children.

Mark Klaas pins it right. "Misty's lack of life experiences is what betrays Misty". Right on Mark. He's also asking why is Ron betraying Misty, supposedly the one that he believes. Good points Mark.

This would be a perfect time for it!

NG talking to Marlena Schiavo ~ MC saying her brother lied about going to the mobile home because he wanted to get out of jail. Talking about her lawyer dropping her after going against his advice not to appear on tv.

it would be the perfect time for it. hopefully she gets them on there one day this week. I know before it took them a day!

Does anyone know if there is an article where Crystal has spoken out in?

I know GMA's reporting that Crystal and family wouldn't respond to their attempts to get a response to Misty's statement concerning them. When Maggie was interviewing Ron's attorney, Terry Shoemake, she mentioned it again also on the air that they had made attempts to contact crystal and family to no avail.

I don't know if they have spoken out to any other sources though.

IIRC, I thought CS's position was she couldn't see Haleigh.

She got them everyother weekend- I know that grinds somes gears, but it is also the custody arrangements of millions of Americans- have we ever heard of crystal never picking her kids up for a visit?

She got them everyother weekend- I know that grinds somes gears, but it is also the custody arrangements of millions of Americans- have we ever heard of crystal never picking her kids up for a visit?
Right ~ she couldn't see them other than what was in the custody arrangements. MOO

Caller talking about RC calling "20 times" that night. Caller wanting to know if it was so disturbing to him why didn't he go home and see what was going on. NG talking with RC's lawyer, TS and confirming he stayed at work his whole shift. He was a crane operator. He was there all night, people saw him all night for the most part. Home was about 30 minutes away from work. TS also saying he had different jobs but his primary responsibility was crane operator. He did not leave the job site.

NG talking with Ellie about the phone calls. NG suggesting the phone was turned off which would explain why no cell pings were picked up. Ellie saying we know RC called about 20 times and didn't get an answer.

Given how rude NG was to Crystal the last time, and Marie's reaction on Twitter, I don't see them going on NG anytime soon. And Crystal was seeing the kids, don't know where NG got that she wasn't seeing them, from...

Given how rude NG was to Crystal the last time, and Marie's reaction on Twitter, I don't see them going on NG anytime soon. And Crystal was seeing the kids, don't know where NG got that she wasn't seeing them, from...
That was definitely a misstatement by NG, imo. CS did what she could. MOO

TS saying MC has signed the divorce papers and they will be filed shortly.

Caller asking if LE has investigated anything before RC went to work. Back to a previous question about the air ducts in the mobile home, reporter believes those were checked out also. Also saying RC picked Haleigh up from school before he went to work.

NG now giving safety tips on road rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members