2009.10.14 Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I'm starting this about 24 hours early so people know. She already has a thing on her website that she's covering Haleigh tomorrow.

Breaking News -- Haleigh's stepmom Misty Croslin's own mother now in a Florida jail! Plus, in-fighting between the babysitter turned stepmom and the other side of the family heats up! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Just bringing this back up to the top. NG will be starting in less than an hour.

I can't watch NG tonight but I want to thank everyone that will be posting a thank you in advance. I'll come back and read.

Hmmmm....Mark Nejames' take on the gun incident differs considerably from Art's report. Very interesting!

NG really does make me sick on how she is covering Haleigh's story. And the little clip that TM's lawyer just had made me want to throw my remote threw my tv!!! Nothing was supposedly done about the assault rifle being in the house with Jr. until a MONTH later because at the time the poly's and Voice Stress test was more important!!!!!!!

I don't even know what else to say....I am speechless!!!!!!

art harris just stated live on Nancy that Misty's grandmother stated Misty had learning disabilities and she's was the one raising her in those early childhood school years.

While watching Nancy, I just realized something. She was airing footages. One where Misty was walking through the airport and the reporter had the mike in her face interviewing her with that supposed "impromptu" interview.

Question???? Just how was this particular reporter there on scene, at the airport ready to interview Misty when she and Donna Brock arrive there? How did he know Misty would be there at that particular time and be set up and ready to film and interview? Who tipped him and crew off? How and who?

NG really does make me sick on how she is covering Haleigh's story. And the little clip that TM's lawyer just had made me want to throw my remote threw my tv!!! Nothing was supposedly done about the assault rifle being in the house with Jr. until a MONTH later because at the time the poly's and Voice Stress test was more important!!!!!!!

I don't even know what else to say....I am speechless!!!!!!

I am not happy with LE in this case. There was also another witness who came forward to Tim Miller and they stated that they saw Misty at drug party. The girl took him to the place the party was held out & everything. Police questioned her and never took that tip seriously.

What are you even saying? Are you implying if someone is biased towards Ron, what? What does her relation status have to do with anything? I know its hard for some to grasp, but not all think he is all that and a bag of peanuts-

He sure ain't that bag or peanuts to me! Mal, I wanted to say AMEN, but our thanks doesn't allow that, so now AMEN Malesherbes!

Hmmmm....Mark Nejames' take on the gun incident differs considerably from Art's report. Very interesting!

I missed this. How does Mr Najames take on the gun incident differ from Art's report? Did Mr Najame downplay the incident or does he describe it differently? Did he say Jr was present or not present? Thanks!

We should be discussing what was said on NG's show, not whether one reporter is single or married. That has nothing to do with this case. IMO.

Interesting little exchange between Mark Klaas and Nejame, I thought poor Mark was going to explode there for a minute. He does make a lot of sense, but maybe Tim M. can accomplish something that LE hasn't been able to do so far.

But back to the important stuff.... anyone care to elaborate on how Mark Nejames' story of the rifle incident varied from Ah's?
TIA

Someone asked how MN take on the gun was different from AH. Will someone please answer that? I missed Nancy tonight. I am not a fan of Nancy's and only watch her show because of the content. She is downright rude to anyone who does not agree with her, and you cannot always count on her being accurate....like last night when she said CS did not even exercise her visitation rights. Without going into more of that though....what was the difference in the stories about the gun?

Someone asked how MN take on the gun was different from AH. Will someone please answer that? I missed Nancy tonight. I am not a fan of Nancy's and only watch her show because of the content. She is downright rude to anyone who does not agree with her, and you cannot always count on her being accurate....like last night when she said CS did not even exercise her visitation rights. Without going into more of that though....what was the difference in the stories about the gun?

I would like to know too but it seems there was tit for tat going on this thread tonight.

Guys, Come on. You all know better. If you see something you think is against TOS hit alert and do not comment or engage in the back and forth. Everyone who participates in the back and forth is guilty of this.

Now, one more time . . . What was the difference in the stories about the gun?

Thank You Patty for putting up the video of NG's show. It's a lot of work and we all appreciate it.

I would like to know too but it seems there was tit for tat going on this thread tonight.

Guys, Come on. You all know better. If you see something you think is against TOS hit alert and do not comment or engage in the back and forth. Everyone who participates in the back and forth is guilty of this.

Now, one more time . . . What was the difference in the stories about the gun?

Anyone?
bbm

We should be discussing what was said on NG's show, not whether one reporter is single or married. That has nothing to do with this case. IMO.

Interesting little exchange between Mark Klaas and Nejame, I thought poor Mark was going to explode there for a minute. He does make a lot of sense, but maybe Tim M. can accomplish something that LE hasn't been able to do so far.

I agree with MK saying TM is hurting all search groups as far as families needing someone they can trust. I do not think I would ever trust TM to search for a member of my family.

After working with Marc Klaas for several years I can tell you that without a doubt Marc was fuming tonight. Caught me a bit by surprise. He really feels strongly about this situation.

He is right. Tim has now made it harder for other search groups to get law enforcement to work with them.

People will lump all search teams together will Tim now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks