Larry King (Oct. 14th)

marlap

Reaction score
Just a heads up that Larry King is featuring Jaycee's case tonight (and her representative will be on).

Just a heads up that Larry King is featuring Jaycee's case tonight (and her representative will be on).

cool.
please give info if you watch........i will be unavailable

Jaycee's case was featured the first third or so. An editor from people and a psychologist. They showed the spokeswoman's clip from earlier today.

The editor said they had been working with the family for weeks, and that Jaycee and her family and the magazine are in agreement about Jaycee's and her daughters' well-being. He also said that Jaycee was not directly interviewed, partly because of the investigation and partly because she's taking baby steps.

He said that the girls are being tutored and at grade level. Jaycee and the girls ride horses and are receiving "horse therapy." They said the physicality of riding helps them to become freer with emotion without talking so much yet.

Also, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children spokesman came on and said that they are providing the therapists.

The psychologist stated that she was concerned about further press: "You can't quiet the monster with an hors d'ouvres."

The counter was how empowering it is for Jaycee to be calling the shots and have some control back.

Everyone agreed that Jaycee, Angel, and Starlit have a long way to go but are doing very well...so far, so good.

It was a good segment!

Jaycee's case was featured the first third or so. An editor from people and a psychologist. They showed the spokeswoman's clip from earlier today.

The editor said they had been working with the family for weeks, and that Jaycee and her family and the magazine are in agreement about Jaycee's and her daughters' well-being. He also said that Jaycee was not directly interviewed, partly because of the investigation and partly because she's taking baby steps.

He said that the girls are being tutored and at grade level. Jaycee and the girls ride horses and are receiving "horse therapy." They said the physicality of riding helps them to become freer with emotion without talking so much yet.

Also, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children spokesman came on and said that they are providing the therapists.

The psychologist stated that she was concerned about further press: "You can't quiet the monster with an hors d'ouvres."

The counter was how empowering it is for Jaycee to be calling the shots and have some control back.

Everyone agreed that Jaycee, Angel, and Starlit have a long way to go but are doing very well...so far, so good.

It was a good segment!

sounds like it was good.
i think the mainstream press isnt an issue. they wont hound her. it's the tabloids i worry about.

sounds like it was good.
i think the mainstream press isnt an issue. they wont hound her. it's the tabloids i worry about.

The way it is being done seems very mindful.
Remember that with Elizabeth Smart eventually the hounds went away...
It is about that time...:)
Especially since they cant even get near a story.
Interviews are not being granted...:) :): :)
not even to legitimate publications.
so I think they will buzz off soon.

The way it is being done seems very mindful.
Remember that with Elizabeth Smart eventually the hounds went away...
It is about that time...:)
Especially since they cant even get near a story.
Interviews are not being granted...:) :): :)
not even to legitimate publications.
so I think they will buzz off soon.

here's hoping ;0)
but tabloids are relentless because they have no ethics and little morals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back