1001 users online (186 members and 815 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Need Donations For New Court Documents

Websleuths is extremely fortunate to have such caring posters. One such poster is MuzikMan.

On a regular basis MuzikMan goes to the courthouse to get copies of legal filings that are not released to the public in the Caylee Anthony case.

Muzikman pays for these copies out of his own pocket. It costs 0ne dollar per page. The last set of documents he put up for use cost him 120 dollars and that's just for one set of papers. He can't keep doing this, paying out of his own pocket.

That's why I asked Muzikman to set up a paypal account so that those of us who read the documents can contribute to their cost.

Let me state right up front that none of the money goes to Websleuths. The donations are between you and MuzikMan.

No one is required to donate. Quite the contrary. Please only donate if you really can. Remember every little bit helps. Be it one dollar, five, ten, it all adds up and helps.

MuzikMan has assured me that if at the end of this saga he has money left over he will donate it to Texas Equasearch.

I am not going to ask MuzikMan to post any info about the donations. I trust him and know with all my heart that this is not a money making venture for him. Just the opposite. He is into the documents around 400 dollars of his own money.

If you can't donate then please do not. No one is going to know who did or did not donate. Again, even one dollar would help but do not feel obligated in any way.

MuzikMan is accepting paypal only. You do need a paypal account to send money. Plus you do need either a credit card or a debit card. It's really easy to sign up and it doesn't cost anything.

Muzikman has requested that if you donate to please include your Websleuths name. He wants to thank you personally. However, if you feel the least bit uncomfortable including your Websleuths name then please do not. That's fine. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.

If you want to donate please go to www.paypal.com Enter the email address Muzikman25@aol.com

If you have any questions please contact Muzikman or me.

Thank you for all you do

Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-14-2009 at 10:44 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Done deal! Muzikman...DO NOT HESITATE to PM if you need me to pitch in again. You've done far too much on your own already.

If KC can get 2600 for Reeses pieces and beef jerky, I'd think we can spring to assist on the right side of justice!

Thanks for everything you have done.

Very cool Tricia...very cool!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Muzikman, how much more is needed to get these documents?

And, yes I agree you shouldn't carry this financial burden alone.

Novice Seeker
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

Done!
    Last edited by CarolinaMoon; 10-14-2009 at 03:10 PM.

Muzikman, I just sent $$ thru Paypal, of which I have an account. I hope you get much support from Members here, to offset what you have already put in, as well as enough for future copies of documents to come.

Thanks again for all your time & effort.

Glad to Help out......

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

There are about 140 people signed in right now. If we all donated $2, we'd make a huge dent!
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

Wink

Thank you for all you do. It is MUCH appreciated!!!!!

Done deal, Muzikman!!

Can I add that when sending PayPal, please hit the "personal" tab, and click on gift or there will be fees taken out (if I'm not mistaken!).

THANK YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post
    Done deal, Muzikman!!

Can I add that when sending PayPal, please hit the "personal" tab, and click on gift or there will be fees taken out (if I'm not mistaken!).

THANK YOU!!!

Yes, that is important, send it as a GIFT.

That way there are no fees.

Thumbs up

Done deal, Muzikman!!

THANK YOU!!!
    Done deal here too, this will be the first of many donations from me I'm very happy to help out some, I'm so glad that Tricia posted this!

It's Not the Nanny, Thanks for the tip on choosing the "Personal" tab and "gift", I am not extremely familiar with Paypal so I wouldn't have known that. Also found that you can avoid a fee by doing a bank account transfer rather than a cc/debit card, maybe that tip will help someone else out too

Muzikman-thank you a million times over for all that you do, now it's our turn to give back! come on Websleuthers, let's show our spirit and give thanks to Muzikman for all that he does for us!!
    Last edited by sarah7855; 10-14-2009 at 03:26 PM.

The truest love there is

Just dropped some cha ching in. Muzikman, you are the bomb! Thanks for your dedication to Caylee!!!!
    Want to Make a Difference? Here's Your Chance! Click HERE to Support Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law

Done deal, Muzikman!!

THANK YOU!!!
    Uh oh, I should have read this first. If there are fees taken out, is there any way that this can be put in the opening post to this? I selected other without knowing and I am sure others might do the same.

Done-couldnt send much but sent what I could. Thanks Muzikman.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Novice Seeker View Post
    Muzikman, how much more is needed to get these documents?

And, yes I agree you shouldn't carry this financial burden alone.

Novice Seeker
    No idea, that depends on how many more frivolous motions the Defense files. I try to wait and see if Media will put them up before spending any money, but sometimes they are slow, and they don't always put up everything.

And don't worry about the gift/other option - either way is fine, the fees are just loose change.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast