1248 users online (267 members and 981 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ron's Incident With The Gun Spark Investigation was opened by DCF.

Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation Investigation was opened by DCF

"Snip" TJ Hart

Posted on October 14th, 2009
    "Snip" byThis just in from TJ Hart - Simon
    Sources close to the investigation tell The Sky that DCF got a report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency.

The Sky's source also say the sheriff's office has not yet been involved in this matter, but are they being kept in the loop should something criminal evolve from the DCF investigation, regarding claims Haleigh’s father had talked about using a gun in a threatening manner in the presence of his young son.

Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch is reported saying on artharris site.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5438311.php
    Last edited by WillenFan21; 10-14-2009 at 06:30 PM.

GOOD! It should have been reported long, long ago.

Thank goodness something is finally being checked in to.

I'll believe it when I see it. DCF didn't see it. Just like other incidents. The gun is now being taken back to its new or old owner and will be a "I didn't say or do that exactly" type of defense. His attorney will get him out of this too. RC's interest in guns is well beyond the norm. In fact, I will say he is obsesses with guns and they are part of his ego..

Everything in this case is done for RC. He has been on a mission to duck and mislead any effort to take JR away....even got rid of his wife...cause that was next on the agenda to give cause for JR not to live there.

It is donwright scarey to witness his obsession to keep this child...regardless of the child's needs. It is what Ron and his mother want, not what is in JR's best interest.... never has been.

This family exists on the fringes of society....IMO. Ron's attorney functions as a "Life Coach", just as the Anthonys does. Both of these types can't live alone or function alone in society.....IMO. TN and CA are both co-dependents and overly involved in the child's lives, according to my observations. Both children of these people have behaved in immature and dangerous behavior, yet managed to side-step the law at every turn.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 10-16-2009 at 07:23 PM.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation Investigation was opened by DCF

"Snip" TJ Hart

Posted on October 14th, 2009
    "Snip" byThis just in from TJ Hart - Simon
    Sources close to the investigation tell The Sky that DCF got a report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency.

The Sky's source also say the sheriff's office has not yet been involved in this matter, but are they being kept in the loop should something criminal evolve from the DCF investigation, regarding claims Haleigh’s father had talked about using a gun in a threatening manner in the presence of his young son.

Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch is reported saying on artharris site.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5438311.php

Yes, several reports were made by websleuthers and other posters on blog and crime forum sites, so don't know why it states "a report", plus several other agencies received similar reports also. Actually, it would probably be easier to mention who wasn't contacted with the supposed gun allegation by Tim, but interestingly, Tim wasn't the one making a concerned citizen report as he's the one that was there with Ron and witnessed this all go down supposedly. Which occurred weeks ago I believe from what I've read around the bloggers, Art Harris, private forums. Not to national news organizations. So personally I'm taking it as collateral mounting with all the other incidents coinciding with Tim here of late.

Now the ones not there and witnessing it themselves who have gotten involved, I reserve comment.
    Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 10-16-2009 at 07:30 PM.

Willen, you might want to edit the title of this thread. [Not trying to be mean.] It's showing up in my index as:

Ron's Incident With The Gun Spark Investigation was opened by DCF.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    <snip>
    Everything in this case is done for RC. He has been on a mission to duck and mislead any effort to take JR away....even got rid of his wife...cause that was next on the agenda to give cause for JR not to live there.

It is donwright scarey to witness his obsession to keep this child...regardless of the child's needs. It is what Ron and his mother want, not what is in JR's best interest.... never has been.

This family exists on the fringes of society....IMO.
    It sure does seem to be more about possession and making sure their mother doesn't win, more than love of the children. That kind of attitude is so far beyond SICK. I'm not saying it is the case here [though I have started to think it is]. That's horrifying.

A local told me months ago that some of these people should be sterilized, not allowed to breed. I am understanding how one could come to that point of view more and more clearly with each passing month.

Whisperer, you're correct. Even for Putnam County's worst trash, this family does seem to be of the extreme fringe.

Is it possible this was all set up to get Crystal to come back? [lol - I thought that was a whack-o idea when I first heard it, but it's not so far-fetched when I look at it now.]

Just my own local opinion.

Ronald's attorney justified the gun behavior. Says it happened, to me.

Thanks Debs..

Does anyone recall the incident w/Misty & Ron on the phone......He directed her to a gun that was hidden under a board near or in a ditch?

When did that incident occur? Who's gun was it? What happened to the gun?

How many guns did LE take from Ron/Haleigh/Jr's home?

SO MANY FIREARMS...so little education!
    Last edited by AZRiverRat; 10-18-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Now the ones not there and witnessing it themselves who have gotten involved, I reserve comment.

I don't have that reservation. If only those who are 'there' and 'witness it themselves' should file a complaint with authorities about a child being abused, no teacher, no doctor, no bus driver, etc. would ever file a complaint, and many more children would die.

For the most part, people don't do these kinda deeds (ala being macho man with a gun in front of a 3 yr. old child) on main street, so you're not going to have direct, eye witness reports. I think that you are morally required to report if you're made aware that it might have happened, whether it be second hand knowledge, or a report on the internet, and I'm tipping my hat to those who took the bull by the horns and did report.

Blaise
    YOU PEOPLE ATE CHILI WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Just IMO, but Ronald plays fast and loose with everything - his children and his guns. With his voice on the 911 tape threatening violence as he does proves to me that this man does not need any guns in the house with his son.

IMO, Ronald has an explosive temper. This incident proves that he is in a dangerous state of mind and both he and the incident should be thoroughly investigated and there should be consequences.

Just my opinion.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    Just IMO, but Ronald plays fast and loose with everything - his children and his guns. With his voice on the 911 tape threatening violence as he does proves to me that this man does not need any guns in the house with his son.

IMO, Ronald has an explosive temper. This incident proves that he is in a dangerous state of mind and both he and the incident should be thoroughly investigated and there should be consequences.

Just my opinion.
    IMHO I suspect Haleigh may have paid the ultimate price due to his fast and loose behavior when it comes to guns...JMO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 10-18-2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaise View Post
    I don't have that reservation. If only those who are 'there' and 'witness it themselves' should file a complaint with authorities about a child being abused, no teacher, no doctor, no bus driver, etc. would ever file a complaint, and many more children would die.

For the most part, people don't do these kinda deeds (ala being macho man with a gun in front of a 3 yr. old child) on main street, so you're not going to have direct, eye witness reports. I think that you are morally required to report if you're made aware that it might have happened, whether it be second hand knowledge, or a report on the internet, and I'm tipping my hat to those who took the bull by the horns and did report.

Blaise
    And I wasn't talking about other people in other incidents, I'm talking about Haleigh's case in particular and what's been done. Of course I'm not referring and meaning as you pointed out for pete's sake.

For the most part, we have found out, that this incident didn't occur with an assault rifle. If we're going to use the facts and what more likely happened versus what more than likely didn't happen according to what we're learning as the case goes forward, we're finding inconsistencies in Tim Miller's statements to the public.

Another mention: The way it's done when an outsider interjects themselves with LE or DCF, they have witnessed the episode, or have reliable corroborating physical evidence that would lead them to believe such an allegation. Not just hear say. If DCF we're called everytime someone said something bad about a parent, oh my.

His own attorney justified it as an emotional event "if it happened." Says to me that it happened.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast