Ron's Incident With The Gun Spark Investigation was opened by DCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation Investigation was opened by DCF

"Snip" TJ Hart

Posted on October 14th, 2009
"Snip" byThis just in from TJ Hart - Simon
Sources close to the investigation tell The Sky that DCF got a report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency.

The Sky's source also say the sheriff's office has not yet been involved in this matter, but are they being kept in the loop should something criminal evolve from the DCF investigation, regarding claims Haleigh’s father had talked about using a gun in a threatening manner in the presence of his young son.

Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch is reported saying on artharris site.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5438311.php

GOOD! It should have been reported long, long ago.

Thank goodness something is finally being checked in to.

I'll believe it when I see it. DCF didn't see it. Just like other incidents. The gun is now being taken back to its new or old owner and will be a "I didn't say or do that exactly" type of defense. His attorney will get him out of this too. RC's interest in guns is well beyond the norm. In fact, I will say he is obsesses with guns and they are part of his ego..

Everything in this case is done for RC. He has been on a mission to duck and mislead any effort to take JR away....even got rid of his wife...cause that was next on the agenda to give cause for JR not to live there.

It is donwright scarey to witness his obsession to keep this child...regardless of the child's needs. It is what Ron and his mother want, not what is in JR's best interest.... never has been.

This family exists on the fringes of society....IMO. Ron's attorney functions as a "Life Coach", just as the Anthonys does. Both of these types can't live alone or function alone in society.....IMO. TN and CA are both co-dependents and overly involved in the child's lives, according to my observations. Both children of these people have behaved in immature and dangerous behavior, yet managed to side-step the law at every turn.

Haleigh Cummings Update: Rumors of Dad and His Guns Spark Investigation Investigation was opened by DCF

"Snip" TJ Hart

Posted on October 14th, 2009
"Snip" byThis just in from TJ Hart - Simon
Sources close to the investigation tell The Sky that DCF got a report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency.

The Sky's source also say the sheriff's office has not yet been involved in this matter, but are they being kept in the loop should something criminal evolve from the DCF investigation, regarding claims Haleigh’s father had talked about using a gun in a threatening manner in the presence of his young son.

Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch is reported saying on artharris site.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5438311.php

Yes, several reports were made by websleuthers and other posters on blog and crime forum sites, so don't know why it states "a report", plus several other agencies received similar reports also. Actually, it would probably be easier to mention who wasn't contacted with the supposed gun allegation by Tim, but interestingly, Tim wasn't the one making a concerned citizen report as he's the one that was there with Ron and witnessed this all go down supposedly. Which occurred weeks ago I believe from what I've read around the bloggers, Art Harris, private forums. Not to national news organizations. So personally I'm taking it as collateral mounting with all the other incidents coinciding with Tim here of late.

Now the ones not there and witnessing it themselves who have gotten involved, I reserve comment.

Willen, you might want to edit the title of this thread. [Not trying to be mean.] It's showing up in my index as:

Ron's Incident With The Gun Spark Investigation was opened by DCF.

thx

<snip>
Everything in this case is done for RC. He has been on a mission to duck and mislead any effort to take JR away....even got rid of his wife...cause that was next on the agenda to give cause for JR not to live there.

It is donwright scarey to witness his obsession to keep this child...regardless of the child's needs. It is what Ron and his mother want, not what is in JR's best interest.... never has been.

This family exists on the fringes of society....IMO.

It sure does seem to be more about possession and making sure their mother doesn't win, more than love of the children. That kind of attitude is so far beyond SICK. I'm not saying it is the case here [though I have started to think it is]. That's horrifying.

A local told me months ago that some of these people should be sterilized, not allowed to breed. I am understanding how one could come to that point of view more and more clearly with each passing month.

Whisperer, you're correct. Even for Putnam County's worst trash, this family does seem to be of the extreme fringe.

Is it possible this was all set up to get Crystal to come back? [lol - I thought that was a whack-o idea when I first heard it, but it's not so far-fetched when I look at it now.]

Just my own local opinion.

Ronald's attorney justified the gun behavior. Says it happened, to me.

Does anyone recall the incident w/Misty & Ron on the phone......He directed her to a gun that was hidden under a board near or in a ditch?

When did that incident occur? Who's gun was it? What happened to the gun?

How many guns did LE take from Ron/Haleigh/Jr's home?

SO MANY FIREARMS...so little education!

Now the ones not there and witnessing it themselves who have gotten involved, I reserve comment.

I don't have that reservation. If only those who are 'there' and 'witness it themselves' should file a complaint with authorities about a child being abused, no teacher, no doctor, no bus driver, etc. would ever file a complaint, and many more children would die.

For the most part, people don't do these kinda deeds (ala being macho man with a gun in front of a 3 yr. old child) on main street, so you're not going to have direct, eye witness reports. I think that you are morally required to report if you're made aware that it might have happened, whether it be second hand knowledge, or a report on the internet, and I'm tipping my hat to those who took the bull by the horns and did report.

Blaise

Just IMO, but Ronald plays fast and loose with everything - his children and his guns. With his voice on the 911 tape threatening violence as he does proves to me that this man does not need any guns in the house with his son.

IMO, Ronald has an explosive temper. This incident proves that he is in a dangerous state of mind and both he and the incident should be thoroughly investigated and there should be consequences.

Just my opinion.

Just IMO, but Ronald plays fast and loose with everything - his children and his guns. With his voice on the 911 tape threatening violence as he does proves to me that this man does not need any guns in the house with his son.

IMO, Ronald has an explosive temper. This incident proves that he is in a dangerous state of mind and both he and the incident should be thoroughly investigated and there should be consequences.

Just my opinion.

IMHO I suspect Haleigh may have paid the ultimate price due to his fast and loose behavior when it comes to guns...JMO

I don't have that reservation. If only those who are 'there' and 'witness it themselves' should file a complaint with authorities about a child being abused, no teacher, no doctor, no bus driver, etc. would ever file a complaint, and many more children would die.

For the most part, people don't do these kinda deeds (ala being macho man with a gun in front of a 3 yr. old child) on main street, so you're not going to have direct, eye witness reports. I think that you are morally required to report if you're made aware that it might have happened, whether it be second hand knowledge, or a report on the internet, and I'm tipping my hat to those who took the bull by the horns and did report.

Blaise

And I wasn't talking about other people in other incidents, I'm talking about Haleigh's case in particular and what's been done. Of course I'm not referring and meaning as you pointed out for pete's sake.

For the most part, we have found out, that this incident didn't occur with an assault rifle. If we're going to use the facts and what more likely happened versus what more than likely didn't happen according to what we're learning as the case goes forward, we're finding inconsistencies in Tim Miller's statements to the public.

Another mention: The way it's done when an outsider interjects themselves with LE or DCF, they have witnessed the episode, or have reliable corroborating physical evidence that would lead them to believe such an allegation. Not just hear say. If DCF we're called everytime someone said something bad about a parent, oh my.

His own attorney justified it as an emotional event "if it happened." Says to me that it happened.

And I wasn't talking about other people in other incidents, I'm talking about Haleigh's case in particular and what's been done. Of course I'm not referring and meaning as you pointed out for pete's sake.

I was talking specifically about *THIS CASE*.

For the most part, we have found out, that this incident didn't occur with an assault rifle.

*We* know this? How do we know this? And are we using the all-inclusive 'we' or the Royal We? All I've heard is that Ronald's Attorney says there was no assault rifle. I don't know about you, but I place no credibility in his defense attorney. Call it the Jose Syndrome. If there's been other substantive evidence that there was no assault rifle, point it out to me. I miss much. And, would it make a heck of a lot of difference if he used a shot gun instead of an assault riffle?

If we're going to use the facts and what more likely happened versus what more than likely didn't happen according to what we're learning as the case goes forward, we're finding inconsistencies in Tim Miller's statements to the public.

What inconsistencies as noted by anyone who has no specific agenda have we found out? I'm being sincere?

Another mention: The way it's done when an outsider interjects themselves with LE or DCF, they have witnessed the episode, or have reliable corroborating physical evidence that would lead them to believe such an allegation. Not just hear say. If DCF we're called everytime someone said something bad about a parent, oh my.

I can't tell you how much I disagree with that last paragraph. It shrieks of 'I ain't getting involved. Don't wanna make waves. None of my busines.' If more outsiders interjected themselves with DCF when they had any doubt that a child was being abused, either physically or emotionally, how many children might manage to see their 6th birthday..

Bolded by me. I refuse to use acronyms.

Blaise

His own attorney justified it as an emotional event "if it happened." Says to me that it happened.
What? :waitasec: With that logic, I'm gonna call my attorney and get him to say Winning the lottery would be an emotional event for my client "if it happened".

Bolded by me. I refuse to use acronyms.

Blaise

I don't have any problem making waves when it's necessary and right. When you start placing yourself in a position of authority and judgement over others lives, you better know what you are talking about. We are to judge, "Righteously", and that entails farther knowledge and understanding about a situation than most know or care to get involved in order to know their right to make those waves. There's a process in deciding to make these waves, especially if there isn't an immediate emergency for those who called, as they based their judgement strictly on hear say of the eye witness who felt it didn't warrant a 911 emergency call for help. Most people do not even have LE at their disposal as Tim, as according to him he talked thereafter with them concerning Misty and all her "lies". As he walked in the shoes of a "Liar" himself. Righteous judgement? I'm only using the words of Tim, as he has called Misty a "Liar" so I deemed it appropriate to use his own words rightfully in describing his deceptive ways.

So far it's not proven, only one person who saw it makes a claim, Tim Miller, who didn't react in any such way representative of having just witnessed such an event appropriate to have intervened with a call to LE and DCF. Being that he's working so closely with LE on the case, surely their number is on his speed dial. Weeks after this allegation, he makes mention of it when he's involved in yet another questionable incident with co-conspirators in which the law was involved. And what was he caught doing in this conspiracy, "Lying" to an underaged, helpless, homeless female without parental support and guidance. Seems like to me he got his digs in good towards Misty and Ron this past week.

DCF and LE has it in their hands now, lets see what happens. :woohoo:

IMHO
I suspect Haleigh may have paid the ultimate price due to his fast and loose

behavior when it comes to guns.......JMO

Emeralgem, good point!
What if, the Smoking Gun was the one found in the ditch and was never stolen at all?

I don't have any problem making waves when it's necessary and right. When you start placing yourself in a position of authority and judgement over others lives, you better know what you are talking about. We are to judge, "Righteously", and that entails farther knowledge and understanding about a situation than most know or care to get involved in order to know their right to make those waves.

I'm not sure I understand what you said above, but reporting Tim Miller's statement doesn't involve judging what is right or wrong. It's reporting a troubling situation that, if true, could have enormas ramifications for a little boy who has already suffered enough. LE and DCF? They're in the judging situation.

There's a process in deciding to make these waves, especially if there isn't an immediate emergency for those who called, as they based their judgement strictly on hear say of the eye witness who felt it didn't warrant a 911 emergency call for help.

While this probably doesn't qualify as an 'immediate emergency', how many incidents like this would it take to scar a little soul?

Most people do not even have LE at their disposal as Tim, as according to him he talked thereafter with them concerning Misty and all her "lies". As he walked in the shoes of a "Liar" himself. Righteous judgement? I'm only using the words of Tim, as he has called Misty a "Liar" so I deemed it appropriate to use his own words rightfully in describing his deceptive ways.

Whether or not Tim Miller called Misty a liar, or whether Tim Miller has lied in the past (if he has), has no bearing on whether the alleged gun incident should have been reported to DCF. And one is not required to have law enforcement at their disposal to pick up the phone and call DCF and simply point the agency to Miller's interview.

So far it's not proven, only one person who saw it makes a claim, Tim Miller, who didn't react in any such way representative of having just witnessed such an event appropriate to have intervened with a call to LE and DCF.

And that's unforgiveable on my part. Miller should have reported the incident to DCF within nano-seconds of it happening. Because he didn't do the right thing doesn't mean that others should follow his lead.

Being that he's working so closely with LE on the case, surely their number is on his speed dial. Weeks after this allegation, he makes mention of it when he's involved in yet another questionable incident with co-conspirators in which the law was involved.

As I said, it's unforgiveable that he didn't report.

And what was he caught doing in this conspiracy, "Lying" to an underaged, helpless, homeless female without parental support and guidance. Seems like to me he got his digs in good towards Misty and Ron this past week.

He can tell Misty he's the tooth fairy and tell Ron he's the San Diego chicken if he thinks it will bring Haleigh home, in my opinion. He hasn't involved himself to bring comfort and succor to Misty and Ron. He's involved himself to find Haleigh.

Bolded by me.

DCF and LE has it in their hands now, lets see what happens. :woohoo:

And DCF has it in their hands because someone other than Tim Miller cared enough to pick up the phone.

Blaise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member