CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
A 6-year-old boy is floating over northeastern Colorado in a homebuilt lighter-than-air craft and authorities are racing to try and rescue him.

The craft, shaped like a UFO, covered in foil and filled with helium, lifted the boy into the air near Fort Collins Thursday morning after the boy apparently unhooking the balloon.

More at link:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/21306839/detail.html

SusiQ, I got the live feed but I don't see the balloon. I pray he's able to get down safely. Then he'll have a wonderful story to tell for the rest of his life about flying away in a flying saucer.

So scary for him and his parents.

The camera is mounted under the helicopter and it's making me nauseous to watch. I can't imagine how frightened he is.

Rescuers are tracking and chasing a "homemade flying saucer" that is in flight with a 6-year-old, by himself, on board.

The incident started this morning in Fort Collins when the boy got into the balloon-like device, which was built by an adult, and it came loose from a tether, according to the Larimer County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_13568863

I hope they get him down safely. That poor boy must be terrified. Prayers for him and his family.

see other thread-http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90265

OMG! If I were his mother, I'd be throwing up .... and hysterical! I'm a very emotional person, and was so close to my sons ... I'd be shaking and going crazy, thinking how scared he was .. and worrying if he was ok, crying for me, .. etc. I'm praying for him ... that the angels are riding with him .. and bring him down safely!!!

How do they plan on getting him down. He's gotten close to land a couple of times, but he's going really fast.

My son and I are watching this in awe. We are holding our breath that this kid is ok.

OMG! If I were his mother, I'd be throwing up .... and hysterical! I'm a very emotional person, and was so close to my sons ... I'd be shaking and going crazy, thinking how scared he was .. and worrying if he was ok, crying for me, .. etc. I'm praying for him ... that the angels are riding with him .. and bring him down safely!!!

I feel the same way and he's not even mine. I'm praying right there with you.

Does he have enough oxygen up there? where are you?

Ugh, now he seems to keep getting higher and higher.

It looks very high to me, and it is moving very fast! Would they try some kind of mid-air rescue from a helicopter??

It looks like he's so high now that the copter can't climb any further.

My God rescue this little child, in Jesus' Name I pray, amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker