Police: Pa. man busted with weed stuck to forehead

spamelope

Reaction score
LEBANON, Pa.—Police in central Pennsylvania say they've nabbed a real pothead.

They say an officer spotted 29-year-old Cesar Lopez inside a convenience store with a bag of marijuana stuck to his forehead.

Investigators say Lopez was seen peering inside his baseball cap early Saturday morning in Lebanon, about 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. When Lopez looked up, the officer noticed a small plastic bag appearing to contain marijuana stuck to his forehead. :loser:

http://www.denverpost.com/watercooler/ci_13568870

They say an officer spotted 29-year-old Cesar Lopez inside a convenience store with a bag of marijuana stuck to his forehead.

Investigators say Lopez was seen peering inside his baseball cap early Saturday morning in Lebanon, about 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. When Lopez looked up, the officer noticed a small plastic bag appearing to contain marijuana stuck to his forehead. :loser:

You've got to be kidding me! Dumb <bleep>

A little something is telling me that some of the weed had made it to Cesar's innards. What a dummy!

If, in a hypothetical other dimension, I did smoke pot (good dose of covering my butt there) I can't imagine that if I were stupid enough to carry it in my hat to begin with (yuck, sweat weed), on discovering that it wasn't there, I wouldn't automatically touch my head to make sure it wasn't there.
Also who routinely checks on their pot supply while standing in public? Privacy, it's a plus.
he gives all us other dimensional hypothetical potheads a bad name.

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?. . . . .

This reminds me of a friend of mine who locked himself out of his apartment but intead of paying the 25 bucks for the replacement key he breaks in his own apartment. The calls the cops and says someone else broke in. No replacement key cost there. Except as the cop was looking arround for clues or whatever they found his tray of weed right next to his T.V. We never did let him live that down and he spent a month or so in jail.

Associated Press

<!--date-->Posted: 10/16/2009 08:26:39 AM PDT
<!--secondary date-->Updated: 10/16/2009 08:26:39 AM PDT

<script language="JavaScript"> var requestedWidth = 0; </script>
<script language="JavaScript"> if(requestedWidth > 0){ document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.width = requestedWidth + "px"; document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.margin = "0px 0px 10px 10px"; } </script>LEBANON, Pa. — Police in central Pennsylvania say they've nabbed a real pothead.
Investigators say Lopez was seen peering inside his baseball cap early Saturday morning in Lebanon, about 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. When Lopez looked up, the officer noticed a small plastic bag appearing to contain marijuana stuck to his forehead. more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/weird-news/ci_13576542

OMG I absolutely love this story. Thanks for posting!

My take on this is this. The guy put the weed in a baggie and for some reason decided his hat was a better place to hide weed than his pocket. He then got stoned and went to the convenience store.

"Uhhhhh, where'd that weed go." Pats down pockets and looks on floor and starts getting worried. "Oh yeah, I put it in my hat!" He removes his hat but it contains no weed. "Uhhhh, I coulda sworn I put it in there." He stares for a couple of minutes trying to remember what he did with the weed. He notices movement in the store and looks up with the weed pasted to his forehead by his sweat. The rest can be figured out easily. :loser:

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back