2009.10.15 Document Release: 1300 pages - Anthony Depos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like my family can expect to enjoy take out for the next few days. I'll be busy. OT...has anyone located a 12 step program that focuses on WS Addiction? A program for plain old internet addiction just isn't going to cover it. This is a very specialized disease.

For real?!? I thought we weren't gonna be able to see 'em.

:dance:

Well, well - just in time for 48 Hours - we'll get to see if what they said then is the same as what they're saying now. Wonder if there'll be a match . . .

Thanks MM for always keeping us informed. This is quote from the article at WFTV.com

The State Attorney's Office won't say why the transcripts were filed as public documents Thursday. Eyewitness News learned that it is a very unusual move, usually the public doesn't find out what was said during criminal depositions until the trial.

WOOHOO!!! *dances for joy* And here I was cursing this virus that's keeping me indoors. :)

I hope they're released today, as I have leftover pot roast and don't have to cook. If they're released tomorrow...........I'll have to come up with some sort of dinner. :)

Thanks MM for always keeping us informed. This is quote from the article at WFTV.com

The State Attorney's Office won't say why the transcripts were filed as public documents Thursday. Eyewitness News learned that it is a very unusual move, usually the public doesn't find out what was said during criminal depositions until the trial.

Aww- There goes the 48Hrs Mystery show- shot down in flames! :woohoo:

Well, well - just in time for 48 Hours - we'll get to see if what they said then is the same as what they're saying now. Wonder if there'll be a match . . .

This is no coincidence.

I also think it has to do with what I believe will be a pending request to unseal the GJ testimony by GA.

Isn't there a hearing tomarrow?? Now with 1300 pages .. OUCH!

Oh, the conflict! Hubby home tomorrow, people coming over in the afternoon.. I'm going to suck as a host.. I can see it now. ..

Do I really need to clean house and cook food??

Kathi B just did a live report on WFTV - the SA filed the George, Cindy and Lee depos at the clerks office. 1300 pages! She had a big stack of paper in her hands, hopefully they will have it up later. :)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21308788/detail.html

Kathi's actions show she is on a mission to get Caylee the justice she deserves. She works hard at it and her actions speak louder than any of the Anthony's words. GO KATHI!

BTW I hope they don't release them until after I'm doing working on my Motion to Compel. I got a huge motion to work on and don't have time to review these depos that I want to read BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such an unusual move to make depositions a part of the record BEFORE trial. There is a reason the SA made them apart of the record at this point in the case.

I'm really surprised. I thought we wouldn't get these.

Could this possibly be the SA's reaction to, e.g., LKB's statement on the 48 hours clip that "a stranger killed this child"?

It's been on my mind so much too what it said in the 48 hours article that "there are 2 sides to every story", yet nobody on this show except JG is telling Caylee's side. SA, LE, FBI, etc can't appear on interviews. Could this be their way to let Caylee's voice be heard? In a backwards sort of way?

Whatever their reason for releasing these publicly, I lubs them. :)

And I'm gonna be home all day tomorrow :woohoo:

sorry for the o/t but any word on the boy in the balloon yet?

It will sure be interesting to see what the mood is in court tomorrow!! By the way, I read that Beth Karras (from Insessions on trutv) said on her facebook that she's on her way to Orlando for the hearing tomorrow!! Thank God for crockpots!!:dance:

Cindy will probably start blaming Tim Berners-Lee, and try to sue him:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni