2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2

A moment of humor in this sad mess - on page 100 -102 of part one the State Attorney asks whether Cindy had Dominic Casey look into Casey's employment status for 2007/2008. Awesome :dance:

Mystery of the missing shamrock lanyard solved: Cindy found it in a drawer in her room in September and turned it over to Baez. (pg 104)

More chuckles - Casey told Cindy that Ricardo was Amy's gay friend. (p.115)

ETA - Cindy gives her personal opinion that Ricardo is bisexual. Now how in the world does SHE know that??????

More chuckles - Casey told Cindy that Ricardo was Amy's gay friend. (p.115)

ETA - Cindy gives her personal opinion that Ricardo is bisexual. Now how in the world does SHE know that??????

OMG!! I feel so badly for these young people pulled into this mess. I just cannot even imagine! These young adults must feel like they have grown up overnight.

OMG!! I feel so badly for these young people pulled into this mess. I just cannot even imagine! These young adults must feel like they have grown up overnight.

Me too - I can only imagine what Ricardo must be feeling right now. Hopefully he can "consider the source", so to speak. This is really sad for so many innocent people who had the misfortune of knowing Casey Anthony

I'm not going here till tomorrow...

Just loved cindy referring to the 4 throw-away phones they used as....THE BAT PHONES!
I bet she's sorry for that piece of info that slipped out....soooo funny. Honestly, I don't know how Linda Burdick kept from laughing....she too started calling these phones the Bat Phones. Too funny.....

A moment of humor in this sad mess - on page 100 -102 of part one the State Attorney asks whether Cindy had Dominic Casey look into Casey's employment status for 2007/2008. Awesome :dance:
Isn't this also where cindy sd she knows casey did work some....cuz she saw a W-2 from Fusions? My Oh My......

I have to believe the release of these documents means the hearing tomorrow will be explosive. LE is throwing all of this out there for a reason.

I just hate hearing cindy continue to run all over Jesse.....I feel bad for him....he's been dumped on soooo much by the A's.

I'm just now opening the docs to read them. Why do I have that feeling I have when I go to the dentists office? Ugh, I really don't want to do this. lol.

Mystery of the missing shamrock lanyard solved: Cindy found it in a drawer in her room in September and turned it over to Baez. (pg 104)
And who does she think she's kidding when she then says....I don't know who put it in my drawer! OMG

Well at least cindy admitted that casey had stolen thousands of $$ from her! Linda asked if casey had stolen $$ from george too......and cindy's classic reply...something like (no not from george cuz he took $$ from me too!)

I'd rather pay taxes.....

LOL SuziQ! Even though I know better I'm going in anyway...curiousity killed the cat, ya know...:hypno:...somewhere in the distance I can just hear Bill O'Reilly now...".The Spin Starts Here" .:beamup:..

I was about to dive in here. But after reading the GA depo...my left eye began twitching. I speed read, and between that crazy azz depo and the constant interruptions (&%^&#(#&&#*&(#@) that have plagued me in the last few hours, I am trying to control it with large amounts of alcohol. Sadly it has not kicked in yet...I think I am going to dive into the LA depo instead. I need fresh eyes and to avoid PUI (posting under the influence). I always have great opinions and first rate posts (IMO).......but then I wake up in the AM.....review them and wonder WTH was I thinking. Good luck peeps.....I bet it's a minefield in there.

After Cindy gives excuses for Casey not graduating high school, and blames the teacher, she says she "pitched a fit." Imagine that! Cindy pitching a fit? :crosseyed:

CA part 2 wftv
Page 274
Line 13
CA: I know her blanket wasn't at the house. And I
hadn't recalled seeing that blanket for a couple of months.
Really didn't think much of it.
Q: What kind of blanket are you talking about?
CA: It's a Winnie-the-Pooh blanket.

...they prepped long and hard for these depos.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back