2009.07.30 Deposition Lee Anthony

Lee's depo is 420 pgs! This depo reads....well, just like he talks- ramble, ramble, ramble on and on and on. He talks A LOT. (...channel the TL/LA video in the car) I am only on pg 54. :banghead:

...he does mention that KC's hobby is her social networking sites... lol

PG 15 - Lines 21-24:

Q. Who's the head of the household?

A. My mom.

Q. Financially?

A. My mom.

Page 22.....Line 2......Referring to Dad being a coach type of relationship, but bonding more with mom over issues. Again, I see the pattern of CA excluding GA from important issues.

pgs 129 - 130

Q: Even if you tried to keep your head....

A: Um-hum

Q:...and be logical, would not a logical question be the why? Why wait?

A: Sure.

Q: Did you ask her that during that time period?

A: That was not one of the first -- I don't --again, I don't know what my first question was: Where have you been? I -- I don't know.

Interesting that on page 64 discussing KC on the phone with Mallory....JB gets a telemarketing call. Can we see his phone records to show it was NOT a telemarketer, but a cleverly planned interruption. For the record.....has the SA, or any other party had phone calls, Skype issues, or telemarketing calls during these depos?? Ummmmmmmmm, that's a NO!

PG 33/34 - Lines 21-2:

A. "..if I ever, you know, confronted my mom to say: Is Casey pregnant, or you know, whatever, it was either not addressed back to me, or shrugged off, or "don't worry about it" type thing. So - and not even a combative "don't worry about it", but more of like, you know, it just doesn't -- "doesn't need to be your concern" type of thing, so..."

Yeah, it's only your unemployed psycho sister still living off of your parents and pregnant with your first niece. It's none of your business.

Page 81....Lee is discussing being out of town in Chicago.....IIRC, doesn't Lee ask KC (during video visitation) if this has anything to do with where he has been recently? I always found that question "odd". KWIM?

Page 101......referring to why KC did not want to take CA to Caylee....
"She didn't want to take her out of the comfort zone she's had for the last 3 plus weeks."

Um.........is that her confession to a timeline?????? IF Zanny has been her "NANNY"......why are we specifically submitting to 3 plus weeks of comfort zone?

PG: 114

LA still full of inappropriate laughter while discussing the initial discovery of Caylee's "disappearance".

He lays claim to having coined the term "idiocracy" in jest - probably because when he looked it up in the Urban dictionary he saw his family's portrait. :rolleyes:

PG 199 - Lines 21-25: (Regarding KC's 1st call home from jail)

Q. Now, after that jail -- after that call ended, what do you recall discussing with your parents about what just happened?

A. That it was ridiculous. She was more worried about Tony Lazzaro than Caylee Anthony, frankly.

Um....Lee submits that they had "go phones" which= untraceable. Anyone care to refresh my memory as to whether KC was prohibited from cell phone and internet usage? Much like the GA depo....AL seems to interject her tech issues at moments where the discussion is turning in a direction that could implicate SOD. Am I imagining this??

PG 237:

Q. "Is there any reason to believe as you sit here today....that Jesse Grund should be considered a suspect in the disappearance of your niece?"'

A. Even more so than Amy Huizenga, yes."

AL: Excuse me for interrupting. Frank, can you keep your voice up a little bit? I'm losing you." :rolleyes:

LA goes on for the next 4-5 pages directly implicating Jesse and other members of the Grund family in the "kidnapping" of Caylee. The evidence? Jesse's unconditional love for Caylee exhibited while he was trying to make KC an honest woman.

PG 264

Q. :Have you ever heard the name Juliette Lewis?"

A. Sorry. Yeah that was--

J. Baez: "You mean the actress?"

Mr. George: "We'll take your depo next."

:woohoo:

Um....Lee submits that they had "go phones" which= untraceable. Anyone care to refresh my memory as to whether KC was prohibited from cell phone and internet usage? Much like the GA depo....AL seems to interject her tech issues at moments where the discussion is turning in a direction that could implicate SOD. Am I imagining this??

No, I don't think you are. As if JA and LDB wouldn't notice that tactic.

So........

The defense is going to say that KC didn't kill Caylee because Caylee is still alive? And if that doesn't work, then oh well, Jessie, Ricardo and Amy did it.

Oh yes, this is a great tactic. Yehp. Cuz the rest of the world is that gullible.

Lord help me! Lee doesn't believe they were Caylee's remains either!?

Doesn't it make you want to sit the three of them down and ask......Then whose remains are they??!! Are there any other little girls of that age who they could possibly be???!!

Such idiocy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back