sessions_tiffany4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 378
  • Jane Doe NM 1991 smaller.jpg
    Jane Doe NM 1991 smaller.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 475
  • sessions_tiffany5.jpg
    sessions_tiffany5.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 351
While it looks like her, the case details lead me to believe it isn't. Reason being, the Jane Doe was hanging from a suitcase strap in a motel room which makes me think she commited suicide, obviously. Tiffany was majoring in Finance and was last seen walking down a street with a walkman, witnesses saw a women matching her description talking to unidentified men in a car. This makes me think she was abducted. There was also a man who confessed in prison to murdering her.

Another interesting thing in the Tiffany Sessions case, is, a tipster claimed she was working as a prostitute against her will. If she was found in a motel room, perhaps she couldn't handle it anymore and decided to end her life. That is, if this seemingly far fetched story was true. The eyebrows sure look different, plucked a lot more.

The minimum age of the victim is 25 while Tiffany would be 22 at the time of her death if she was the UID. The UID is a little heavier than Tiffany and if she were forced into prostitution, I would see her losing weight not gaining any. The UID did not have any identifying marks while Tiffany had a crescent shaped scar on her knuckle and a chipped tooth. I don't think it is her but let's see what the others think.

It does look good deal like her. A large part of the UID womans face seems to be photoshopped/edited from a pic taken after she died though- I'm not sure how accurate it would be.

The height difference makes me think its probably not her though? At 20 Tiffany Sessions height was most likely pretty close to what is listed on her missing persons report (done growing, prob. on her ID, etc). She was 5'3" when she disappeared and this woman is listed as either 5'7" or 5'7.5"?

It does look good deal like her. A large part of the UID womans face seems to be photoshopped/edited from a pic taken after she died though- I'm not sure how accurate it would be.

The height difference makes me think its probably not her though? At 20 Tiffany Sessions height was most likely pretty close to what is listed on her missing persons report (done growing, prob. on her ID, etc). She was 5'3" when she disappeared and this woman is listed as either 5'7" or 5'7.5"?

I agree on the height, I questioned myself on that, but we're always discussing how you should sometimes give or take a couple of inches on the height and ten to fifteen pounds on the weight..... Give or take a few years on the age estimates....
The face is what drew me to her, Suicide is how this Jane Doe's death was ruled, and if she was forced into prostitution and being kept locked away in some room, that would be totally understandable. If she was drugged, to be kept under control, that could make a gal gain weight, especially if the only excercise allowed was of a sexual nature....
I know some girls that were sexually abused and they had great figures at one time, then after the abuse started (from their step-father), they both gained alot of weight, unconsciously, thinking this would make them less desirable to him. Now that their abuser is behind prison walls, after much needed and lengthy therapy, they're slowly losing the weight.
And guess what? I was 5'3" when I first received my drivers license, by the time it was renewed 4 years later I was 5'6.5", I was 22, when I was measured, so I could see her still growing a couple of inches in 2 years.

I've been working on a layover(on the pics)so, if I can get it all figured out, I will post it here!

Thanks for all your input, it is very helpful and appreciated... I'm still looking at other matches for both of these victims, just in case....

Jeremiah 29:11-14

I have e-mailed the NM Medical Examiner Investigator, Mr. Loomis and asked him to investigate. I will let you all know as soon as I hear (or read) anything.
If they feel strongly about Ms. Sessions as being a match, it may take a bit. I do believe that Tiffany's DNA is available, just not sure it has been entered into CODIS. I suppose we will find out if NM ME tries to rule her out, that way.

I'll check in with Mr. Loomis in about 2 weeks, just to see what kind of progress has been made, should I not get anything back from him before then.

So, this has been submitted!

I shall return!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

Attachments

• janedoe_albuquerque_nm2_t.jpg
    janedoe_albuquerque_nm2_t.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 602
I had heard of Norine, but never heard of this Doe before. She must have been under my radar.
I think it looks good, the only question that I have is if Norine really did take all the substances that were found on scene with her car, could she have lived? And could it have affected her memory or mental state to the point to where she would have just wandered away for 3 years?
I would love to research this one, but I can't have anything to do with amphetamines, not even in pictures. I'm not in a good place for that right now.

On stats, it looks good. A lot of people seem to think that all homeless people lose weight, but with a slow metabolism, eating junk food all the time, it would be possible to put on weight. Or she may not have homeless in the time she was missing.

I wonder if she ran away with somebody and they broke up. She had left her kids for someone and when that ended, she knew she had made a mistake that she couldn't undo. She had attempted suicide in the past, so I don't think it would be out there for her to have completed the act- especially if she had left her children for this man.
I don't think she would have died from what they said was found, at least not by ODing on it.

I'm terrible at finding live people. I did a cursory name search and came up with another Norine (won't put her last name up) that said her name was associated with Norine K Boyd from Rupert, ID. What the heck does that mean?

Usually associated people are somehow connected to that name. For me, my old roommates, my family members and people I have shared bills with come up as known associates.

What is "George Martinez" written on/with? That is a curious item.

The cigarettes at the hotel were marlboro lights. I wonder if this is Boyd's brand?

I wonder if they investigated this as a homicide. It could go both ways. One party is a jilted lover.

An article on Boyd from this spring:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705290874,00.html
It mentions she was a runaway prior and disappeared for awhile before she had kids. It also mentions she may have been into drugs.

And this from March but looking for an update:
Last month, Rupert police took new DNA samples to complete the database listing after New Jersey State Police sent word of a woman's skull found March 5, 1989, in an embankment by the seventh tee of the Stoney Brook Hopewell Valley Golf and Country Club in Mercer County, N.J. The unidentified woman's legs were found in April 1989 in Morris County, N.J.

Forensic scientists say the woman in Mercer County died not long before her head was found — less than three months after Boyd disappeared. Their description comes close to Boyd — same age, weight and hair color. The New Jersey woman had blue eyes; Boyd had hazel — and she was a few inches taller.

Associated with means that somewhere in some public records database, be it correct or not, these two were linked. An address, a letter sent to the wrong person, even something like one of them having the same phone number several years after the other had the same number, could lead to a connection. I called and asked peoplefinders why they have the associations and how they make the connections and according to them it's all public record search, they just compile it all into one place.

ETA: mtrooper wrote that out much better than I did.

When Norine went missing there were empty beer containers and cigarettes, just like with the UF, but a lot of suicides have alcohol involved.

My personal feeling is this UF is a better match for Norine than the Joel Rifkin victim, but maybe they have already eliminated this UID as a possible match. The whole George Martinez thing- I don't know. I do think it's interesting that on the table two of the beers hardly have a sip out of them. I wonder if someone was there with her before her suicide. She had a suitcase packed with clothes and personal care items. She had money with her. I'd be willing to bet that whomever George Martinez is- he broke her heart.

I've tried to figure out what the George Martinez name is written on. Even when you zoom in on the FBI site, you can't tell (or I can't at least).

Whatever it's written on, it's plastic, or has a plastic covering, the smudge on the Z tells ne that. Seems from the writing that the writer was pressing down hard as they wrote, maybe not well balanced, as the letters go in different directions. I don't know what it is that it's written on, but I am working on clearing up the pic.

Whatever it is, it's battery operated. That odd looking spot under the GE at the end of George is a battery compartment, minus cover.
I stared at it, finally made my fiancee stare at it too, and he says that it looks like one of the calculators from the old day planners or school binders. Face down so you can't see any of the keys it could be. Past that, plastic, white and battery operated is all I can say for sure. My computer is being funny, so I'll get photo link up in the morning.
i still can't see the I in Martinez, I see a smudge, but only because I know I'm supposed to see it. I don't imagine what else it could say, unless it's a very crude map of Mar St. (which I don't even think exists.)

There is a Del Mar St. NE. in Alberquerque. It is several miles from where she was found though, and I can't even be sure that's what the white thing says. Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...43&spn=0.005131,0.008272&z=17&iwloc=A&layer=t

I did a search and there are several George Martinez's in Albuquerque. I wonder if LE ever interviewed him/them? All those beer bottles makes me think that at one time she was not alone in that room. I wonder if they still have the bottles and the cigarette butts and could DNA on them. I am betting she was not alone the whole time. She had $500 cash, a suitcase, but no ID in her purse? No other notes or match books etc? Makes me think that she left someplace else quickly, and was not planning to go far. The note with George Martinez on it looks like it was written in blood or lipstick. I wish they had a closeup on that. I also wish they had photographed everything in her suitcase separately. That photo is creepy--she does not look amused or like she is enjoying herself; she truly looks scared. NAMUS does not have photos on their site. Another interesting thought...she wrote George Martinez, not Jorge, so perhaps she was not hispanic?

I can't get changes to save to the pictures, because I have a hearty community of computer gremlins in my PC.
I will eventually get it to save, but the main thing that I can get to show is the depth of the object, the flash from the original picture being taken really made it hard to determine depth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back