731 users online (105 members and 626 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Caylee is alive - the defense theory

Can the defense really use this as a reason KC didn't murder Caylee? Will they be able to attack the prosecution's evidence and convince a jury that Caylee isn't dead? Or is this just Anthony fantasyland?

In the depos released today, October 15th, all of them state they feel Caylee is still alive.

Well if they do, why the heck did they have that big old memorial service for her and wear cremains jewelry??? If they do is it because they suddenly don't believe the remains that were found and identified as Caylee really ARE Caylee's remains because LKB told them that's just junk science? Did they all just get back from a trip to Saturn???
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

In LA's testimony, he said it was a way for him to be able to express how he feels. (So, the memorial wasn't for Caylee after all? Now, how many posts did I see to that affect at the time? You guys were spot on!)

It boils down to the cremation and ashes. What juror would buy that the Anthony's think Caylee is alive while cremating and wearing another child's ashes? Especially after all of this was confirmed with DNA reports. No one.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

But I'm just confused cause no one in the A fam thinks that was Caylee's body but doesn't CA claim on the upcoming 48 hours mystery special that someone else murdered Caylee. Maybe my recollection is skewed.

But I also thought in one of the promos I saw, that the defense says there wasn't duct tape around Caylee's skull?

And then, didn't KC say herself in a written statement JB read that she wanted Caylee buried but the A's decided to cremate her instead??? That's awfully generous of them to pay for that to be done to someone else's child.
    Want to Make a Difference? Here's Your Chance! Click HERE to Support Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law

Oh geesh
    It seems we are reading Alice in Wonderland instead of Depos.
    curiouser and curiouser
    Lord help me, I have to leave these threads for a bit, I swear I will lose my mind!
    What? Is DNA junk science now?
    Do we have a smilie that is shaking some sense into another smilie?

Spec of Sarcasm

God, I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw. After reading the blurb below, I should have made the instant connection the A's believe Caylee is still alive. Duh...was our child, belonged to us - clearly a statement from a grandmother looking for a child that's still out there.

The program (48 Hours Mystery) reveals that the Anthonys have turned their Orange County home into a shrine to Caylee and keep her death certificate out in the open. Cindy says: "It wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/servi...,1328107.story
    Want to Make a Difference? Here's Your Chance! Click HERE to Support Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law

Whisper, me and GA were dropping acid together when he gave this depo.

Quote Originally Posted by whisperOFwings View Post
    Oh geesh
    curiouser and curiouser
    Lord help me, I have to leave these threads for a bit, I swear I will lose my mind!

Never, they put her ashes in jewelry and have recently said her certificate of death is on their mantle. Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the morning court hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justice for our Caylee!!

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by whisperOFwings View Post
    Oh geesh
    curiouser and curiouser
    NO-but how about something like snap out of it
    You can argue logic with them-but that would be ther_beatingA_Dead
    LE and the FBI tried the :smoochiesmilie:approach and that didn't work-they finally :HBwhiteflag:
    You can try to force themto see the truth
    But, at the end of the day they have to go home and live with

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Who did they cremate? And who, pray tell are they memoralizing at their home?

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    NO-but how about something like snap out of it
    You can argue logic with them-but that would be ther_beatingA_Dead
    LE and the FBI tried the :smoochiesmilie:approach and that didn't work-they finally :HBwhiteflag:
    You can try to force themto see the truth
    But, at the end of the day they have to go home and live with
    We need to let them run with this.I hope they use it. They will have to convince 12 sane people that there has been a massive conspiracy.Last June someone planted a child's body right by their home,same hair as Caylee's and same duct tape as the A's.Same shirt that there are pics of Caylee in.
    They managed to get this child's decomposing body in KC's car.
    The ME ,LE,FBI ,Body Farm have all conspired to make sure an innocent woman is convicted and possibly sentenced to death.
    Yeah,that'll work. Go with that story Anthony's and and you will literally insure KC get the DP.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

PS Can they be arrested for perjury NOW?
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    PS Can they be arrested for perjury NOW?
    Patience, Miss James. We need their testimonies at trail, if KC doesn't plea before hand.
    "We wish to find the truth, no matter where it lies. But to find the truth we need imagination and skepticism both. We will not be afraid to speculate, but we will be careful to distinguish speculation from fact." Carl Sagan

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast