Caylee is alive - the defense theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Can the defense really use this as a reason KC didn't murder Caylee? Will they be able to attack the prosecution's evidence and convince a jury that Caylee isn't dead? Or is this just Anthony fantasyland?

In the depos released today, October 15th, all of them state they feel Caylee is still alive.

Well if they do, why the heck did they have that big old memorial service for her and wear cremains jewelry??? If they do is it because they suddenly don't believe the remains that were found and identified as Caylee really ARE Caylee's remains because LKB told them that's just junk science? Did they all just get back from a trip to Saturn???

In LA's testimony, he said it was a way for him to be able to express how he feels. (So, the memorial wasn't for Caylee after all? Now, how many posts did I see to that affect at the time? You guys were spot on!)

It boils down to the cremation and ashes. What juror would buy that the Anthony's think Caylee is alive while cremating and wearing another child's ashes? Especially after all of this was confirmed with DNA reports. No one.

But I'm just confused cause no one in the A fam thinks that was Caylee's body but doesn't CA claim on the upcoming 48 hours mystery special that someone else murdered Caylee. Maybe my recollection is skewed.

But I also thought in one of the promos I saw, that the defense says there wasn't duct tape around Caylee's skull? :waitasec:

And then, didn't KC say herself in a written statement JB read that she wanted Caylee buried but the A's decided to cremate her instead??? That's awfully generous of them to pay for that to be done to someone else's child.

Oh geesh :banghead:
It seems we are reading Alice in Wonderland instead of Depos. :banghead:
:banghead: curiouser and curiouser :banghead:
Lord help me, I have to leave these threads for a bit, I swear I will lose my mind!
What? Is DNA junk science now? :banghead::banghead:
Do we have a smilie that is shaking some sense into another smilie?

God, I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw. After reading the blurb below, I should have made the instant connection the A's believe Caylee is still alive. Duh...was our child, belonged to us - clearly a statement from a grandmother looking for a child that's still out there.

The program (48 Hours Mystery) reveals that the Anthonys have turned their Orange County home into a shrine to Caylee and keep her death certificate out in the open. Cindy says: "It wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...anthony-cbs-101509101509oct15,0,1328107.story

Whisper, me and GA were dropping acid together when he gave this depo.

Lord help me, I have to leave these threads for a bit, I swear I will lose my mind!

Never, they put her ashes in jewelry and have recently said her certificate of death is on their mantle. Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the morning court hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justice for our Caylee!!

NO-but how about something like snap out of it:slap:
You can argue :argue:logic with them-but that would be :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
LE and the FBI tried the :smoochiesmilie:approach and that didn't work-they finally :HBwhiteflag:
You can try to force them:poke:to see the truth
But, at the end of the day they have to go home and live with:princes:

Who did they cremate? And who, pray tell are they memoralizing at their home?

NO-but how about something like snap out of it:slap:
You can argue :argue:logic with them-but that would be :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
LE and the FBI tried the :smoochiesmilie:approach and that didn't work-they finally :HBwhiteflag:
You can try to force them:poke:to see the truth
But, at the end of the day they have to go home and live with:princes:
We need to let them run with this.I hope they use it. They will have to convince 12 sane people that there has been a massive conspiracy.Last June someone planted a child's body right by their home,same hair as Caylee's and same duct tape as the A's.Same shirt that there are pics of Caylee in.
They managed to get this child's decomposing body in KC's car.
The ME ,LE,FBI ,Body Farm have all conspired to make sure an innocent woman is convicted and possibly sentenced to death. :waitasec:
Yeah,that'll work. Go with that story Anthony's and and you will literally insure KC get the DP.

PS Can they be arrested for perjury NOW?

........and one more thing..this explains why we've never seen any them GRIEVING!

As for the conspiracy against KC, there have been rumors, for months, swirling down in the sewer of forums in Orlando. There is a very strong contingent of Anthony supporters who have been insinuating that KC is being framed.

It's so crazy, but now with the release of these Depo's and the E-mail's from the last doc dump...it's easy to see why CA believes that the remains were of some other child.

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe the "fact's" that they are basing their beliefs on.

But...
Go back to December 9th on NG show. Mr. LP stated that night that we should not be surprised if the FBI or OCSO ALREADY had Caylee's remains.

........and one more thing..this explains why we've never seen any them GRIEVING!

Yep-just alot of "ugly coping"
s016.gif

Can the defense really use this as a reason KC didn't murder Caylee? Will they be able to attack the prosecution's evidence and convince a jury that Caylee isn't dead? Or is this just Anthony fantasyland?

In the depos released today, October 15th, all of them state they feel Caylee is still alive.

This is why the A's are so good (they think) with the word game. When I walk in to my house sometimes I can still feel a gun to my head and a knife to my throat. Then I snap myself out of it. In my case it is part of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and I think that is what they all may have with the death of Caylee or this will make a better story line for the book or they are following a script. In my opinion they have to know that Caylee has passed and this is just another game to disrespect Caylee's memory.

It boils down to the cremation and ashes. What juror would buy that the Anthony's think Caylee is alive while cremating and wearing another child's ashes? Especially after all of this was confirmed with DNA reports. No one.

You are right, that would be morbid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member