1527 users online (311 members and 1216 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

10/16/2009 Nancy Grace

Seems like a lot has happened today. Divorce final. Lisa Croslin out of jail. Misty has her attorney re-hired, etc. Should be a good show.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Talking about DB and TM now.

and Art Harris spewing more of his stories about this case.

Mark N. now talking about the tests. Another commercial interrupted him.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Baznme, thank you for starting this thread. Ron's lawyer is giving som informative news that is relevant and interesting in understanding the relationship now between Ron and Misty. So I'm grateful for that.

Art Harris, he needs to just wear a flashing hat on top of his head stating, "I am not a Journalist, I am here for making Ron and Misty look as bad as possible daily". "Read my blog, you'll find all my juicy comments, whether true or not, their there to tickle your ears".

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Baznme, thank you for starting this thread. Ron's lawyer is giving som informative news that is relevant and interesting in understanding the relationship now between Ron and Misty. So I'm grateful for that.

Art Harris, he needs to just wear a flashing hat on top of his head stating, "I am not a Journalist, I am here for making Ron and Misty look as bad as possible daily". "Read my blog, you'll find all my juicy comments, whether true or not, their there to tickle your ears".

Oh, geez, thanks for the invite. I will. It's so difficult to keep up with "who's on first" with this case.

Why did Mark Nejame say that Misty didn't have a lawyer @ the time of the polygraph? Then why did they make her write out the statement about doing it against her lawyers wishes?

My what a tangled web they weave.
    Last edited by curvecuti; 10-16-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: sp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Oh, geez, thanks for the invite. I will. It's so difficult to keep up with "who's on first" with this case.
    hehehehe just to be clear, as I wasn't sure if you understood me. I don't have a blog, I mean art's blog. sorry I should have worded that better. I'm not interested in making this case my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    and Art Harris spewing more of his stories about this case.
    Spewing is such an appropriate word when speaking of Art Harris!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    Why did Mark Nejame say that Misty didn't have a lawyer @ the time of the polygraph? Then why did they make her write out the statement about doing it against her lawyers wishes?

My what a tangled web they weave.
    Exactly, I heard and caught that lie too by Mark Nejame. I was willing to let it go as just a mistake, but when you just mentioned the written signed note Misty was forced to write and sign, it jogged my memory.

Now I have always liked Mark Najame. Love how soft spoken he is. But in the last three days, my head has been swirling due to his interviews and what he's saying. All of a sudden, there seems to be lots of "mistakes". What's up?

I'm finding out more every day how much "I don't know" about this case.

I'm sorry, I just do not care for Art Harris and am not so sure that I'm believing even 1/3 of what he is saying.

Ron's lawyer stating that the incident regarding the assault rifle is 100% not true.

Ron does not have an assault rifle, according to his attorney. Mike Brooks asks him point blank about the gun, he says Ron has a pistol, that he has talked with Ron definately about the gun situation.

Attorney states for Ron, "If I thought Ron was emotionally or mentally unstable, or needed help, or too stressed, or needed help, he would definately have Ron in counseling, no doubt about it as he does that with all of his clients".

So according to Ron's lawyer, and a member here close to Ron, that Ron does not have or own an assault rifle, so this points to Tim as having lied about the assault rifle incident.
    Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 10-16-2009 at 09:11 PM.

Ron's attorney says he is stable. Not a danger.

She might be the type that HE can mold and shape and not give him any problems. Who said that? A psychologist?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast