What would you ask the DNA owner?

What would you ask the DNA owner?

• Where were you on the night of Dec 25-26, 1996?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • How did your DNA get mixed with JBR's blood?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • How did your DNA get on JBR's longjohns twice?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Would you submit a handwriting sample?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Where do you work?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Holdontoyourhat

Former Member
Reaction score
Suppose we found the owner of the now famous DNA. What would you ask him , if you were only allowed one question.

Depends on who he is.It isn't his job to explain how his dna got there (accidentally or not),it's the DA's job to link it&him to the murder.
DNA won't put the killer in this case in jail,that's for sure....even IF it's IDI.

moo

I would ask him whether he fed JonBenet the pineapple...

I would ask him why he wrapped JB like a "papoose"!? Also, why he wrote such a stupid ransom note.

One question........I have 2

Why do you think did Lacy plant YOUR dna at the Ramsey crime scene?

or

What time did the Ramsey's call you and ask for your help?

If the DNA were matched on CODIS, the questions would be incredibly obvious: the same questions as police ask on a daily basis. The non-testimonial stuff would be the same, too: handwriting samples, airline tickets, blood and hair samples etc etc ad infinitum.

As it is, we don't really even know for sure whether the owner of the DNA imagines in his wildest dreams that it's his DNA on JBR's longjohns so I think the better question is directed towards the investigators: what are you doing other than sitting around waiting for a CODIS match?

Depends on who he is.It isn't his job to explain how his dna got there (accidentally or not),it's the DA's job to link it&him to the murder.
DNA won't put the killer in this case in jail,that's for sure....even IF it's IDI.

moo

*Applause*

Suppose we found the owner of the now famous DNA. What would you ask him , if you were only allowed one question.

moo

I had asked what you would ask the DNA owner if you were only allowed one question. It has nothing to do with DA's or whose job it is to do what.

Again, what would YOU ask the DNA owner?

According to the poll, you can pick one, pick 'none of the above' or not participate. Maybe your'e reading extra stuff into the poll thats just not there.

I had asked what you would ask the DNA owner if you were only allowed one question. It has nothing to do with DA's or whose job it is to do what.

Again, what would YOU ask the DNA owner?

According to the poll, you can pick one, pick 'none of the above' or not participate. Maybe your'e reading extra stuff into the poll thats just not there.

And maybe I am posting what I feel like posting.:woohoo:

I would ask him how he explains his DNA being on JBR's underwear.

I would ask him how he explains his DNA being on JBR's underwear.

Yeah, on JBR's underwear. And if he says 'I don't know' then ask him if he also doesn't know how his DNA also wound up in various places on JBR's longjohn waistband.

Now I believe you post what you feel like posting. Because DNA puts people in jail & releases them all the time!

Do you just make up what you post for the helluvit?

I thought we're talking about this case,not murder cases in general?

Well since JR's wool shirt fibers was found in the size 12 panties I guess I would ask the owner how did you manage that....One also how did you get JonBenet to the basement...

How did you know where the size 12 underwear Patsy had wrapped for her niece Jenny were even at,and why put a brand new pair of size 12's on her anyway,seeing as they were TWICE her normal size??????

How did you know where the size 12 underwear Patsy had wrapped for her niece Jenny were even at,and why put a brand new pair of size 12's on her anyway,seeing as they were TWICE her normal size??????

I'm a little vague on the clothing details. The DNA was found on underwear that JBR did not wear that day? The DNA was also found on longjohns that JBR did not wear until bedtime? Is this right?

Oh I have another one........

Why did you turn on the lights in the butler kitchen around midnight?God did you feel comfy in that house!;)

I'm a little vague on the clothing details. The DNA was found on underwear that JBR did not wear that day? The DNA was also found on longjohns that JBR did not wear until bedtime? Is this right?

But see this is what been the whole discussion on the DNA that it was found in the panties and on the longjohns so just wondering how this owner would manage to get the fibers from JR's shirt in the panties that was replaced since JR said the PR changed her that night his fibers from the shirt should not been there well really shouldn't be there in the first place but the fibers was there...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back