Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO REPORT: George Anthony Admits Possible Book Deal

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Let's buy one book and pass it around between us to ease each other's curiousity. That way the Anthonys won't get but a couple of dollars of blood money from us.
    We could upload us reading the book aloud a few pages each on youtube.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

respecrfully snipped
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post

Unfortunately, mothers kill their children, it is a headline, the case is tried and fades off the front pages rather quickly, often. The reason this case has garnered so much national and even international attention is..........

well, help me out guys....I am speechless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUCDq4OmoW4
    She waited 31 days and then her Mother called LE.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Maybe all the people slandered by this outrageous family should file a class action suit. I know who would take the case....:innocent:
    Me, too-And IIRC, he let CA know in the depo that he felt that she, too, was continuing to slander his current client. If it were not for pepole feeling bad for the A's and wanting to respect Caylee's memory, they would have been sued already, IMO.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Frankly, I'm not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out before the trial. Just another ride on the tea cups, spin, spin, spin.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Frankly, I'm not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out before the trial. Just another ride on the tea cups, spin, spin, spin.
    And I would not invest one thin dime in it. If I wanted to read garbage I would buy the NE.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    We could upload us reading the book aloud a few pages each on youtube.
    Let's hope they edit out the ummm's.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Can the A's really get (not earn) enough from a book deal to support them the rest of their lives?

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Can the A's really get (not earn) enough from a book deal to support them the rest of their lives?
    I think so.

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Let's buy one book and pass it around between us to ease each other's curiousity. That way the Anthonys won't get but a couple of dollars of blood money from us.

Better still, we can borrow it from the library. If the library doesn't have it, we can always ask them to order it or borrow it through an interlibrary loan.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 02-16-2010 at 03:26 AM.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Jesse and all those whom the Anthonys have unjustly vilified deserve justice.

When this is over, I'd like to see a book written by a professional. I think Yuri Malich could write a very interesting book from the perspective of a detective.

Mark Fuhrman has written several interesting true crime books, writing from the vantage point of a retired detective. And, one of the most riveting true-crime books I've ever read was written by Vincent Bugliosi, prosecutor in the murder trial of Charles Manson and his followers.

I bet JA could also write a best seller as CA quit talking to YM early on as he refused to buy her bull and called her on all her lies.....where JA has a different approach, and while I don't doubt that CA hates JA also, I don't think she ever refused to talk to him. I could be wrong but this is my take on it, watching from the sidelines for ......my gosh what now?....ONE AND A HALF PLUS years! (shaking my head).

Seriously though...did any of us ever really doubt that the A's would write a book one day for their payday? I never did. I wonder though.....to get a publisher wouldn't they have to tell the truth and come off of some previously unknown info to even get a publisher to bite (pay out)?

moo
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Better still, we can borrow it from the library. If the library doesn't have it, we can always ask them to order it.
    I wonder what section in the library the book would be located? Children's fantasy?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

With GA's penchant for Nigerian Internet Scams....I doubt it.

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I wonder what section in the library the book would be located? Children's fantasy?
    You could always go to Barnes and Nobles and read it there. They have really comfortable chairs. That is what I would do. That way you're not buying it and you don't have to worry about the return date.

Just make sure you don't get angry and start highlighting all the lies or you'll have to buy it.
    Last edited by LolaMoon08; 02-16-2010 at 01:14 AM.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    And I would not invest one thin dime in it. If I wanted to read garbage I would buy the NE.
    ----------------------------
    Hi Tulessa,you would find more truth in the N.E. than one would ever get
    from the Anthonys. I read it at work for free.
    Lord~please give me a break~Love, Noreen.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Personally, I think any book we (collectively) wrote would be a heck of a lot more interesting...and factual. JMHO
    "From the Outside In: A Voice for Caylee"

or just to tick Cindy off

"Bloggers Unite: The Hated Truth - No Mis-Truth's or Half-Truth's Included"

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Possibly, but only if they manage to stay out of jail themselves. I give them a 50/50 shot at that.
    I exercise my first amendment right to share my opinions in every post.

Brad Conway speaking about the Anthony’s: “They want the truth, but it’s going to be difficult when we get there.”

George Anthony speaking about his suicide ideations: “Knowing that my granddaughter was gone, knowing where my daughter’s at and what she’s facing for the rest - possibly her life…”

Cindy Anthony re: baby Caylee: “It wasn’t Casey’s child, it was our child. She belonged to all of us.”

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nobull For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Let's hope they edit out the ummm's.
    We can redact them and anything else that really angers us!!

Isn't this a guy who resented the microscope a few months ago and wanted privacy?

I'm no expert, but I think if we redact we avoid copyright problems too. We could build a hinky meter in the backgroung with a live feed to Valhall who could act like a lie detector. Patty could be our producer.
    Last edited by kaRN; 02-16-2010 at 03:26 AM. Reason: new ideas

Copyright that Cindy

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

We could call our book Filicide Inc.

Copyright that Cindy

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

as bad as it would be if the anthony's book would be them talking about what a great mom casey is, im afraid it's gonna be about there favorite subject........themselves.

you just know george is gonna nail himself to the cross.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

Can you imagine proofreading and fact checking any offering from the A's?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:

I'm not surprised at all that the Anthonys would plan to write a book.
    Plenty of others involved in the case will be writing books, why wouldn't a close family member do so too?
    And every single person here can pledge to not buy or read the book(myself included), but it will still probably be the most successful out of all the books written about Caylee and Casey.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Evan's Mom For This Useful Post:

pseronally id' rather stick my eyeballs with a corkscrew then even listen to another interview from them.

i cannot imagine reading a garbage book by either of them. they wouldnt even spend 5 pages on caylee

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    pseronally id' rather stick my eyeballs with a corkscrew then even listen to another interview from them.

i cannot imagine reading a garbage book by either of them. they wouldnt even spend 5 pages on caylee
    Excellent point!

45. The Following User Says Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    ----------------------------
    Hi Tulessa,you would find more truth in the N.E. than one would ever get
    from the Anthonys. I read it at work for free.
    LMAO! So true! And so did I!

Thank you Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    I bet JA could also write a best seller as CA quit talking to YM early on as he refused to buy her bull and called her on all her lies.....where JA has a different approach, and while I don't doubt that CA hates JA also, I don't think she ever refused to talk to him. I could be wrong but this is my take on it, watching from the sidelines for ......my gosh what now?....ONE AND A HALF PLUS years! (shaking my head).

Seriously though...did any of us ever really doubt that the A's would write a book one day for their payday? I never did. I wonder though.....to get a publisher wouldn't they have to tell the truth and come off of some previously unknown info to even get a publisher to bite (pay out)?

moo
    Now that's a book I would buy!!

Thank you Tom!!

48. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast