VIDEO REPORT: George Anthony Admits Possible Book Deal

VIDEO REPORT: George Anthony Admits Possible Book Deal
http://www.wftv.com/video/21311710/index.html

Out of al the lies and lies, he did admit one thing... thy are being paid a lot of money. Shame on them!

Whatever publisher is putting up said "lot of money" should be prepared to lose a lot of money on this deal. What info could the Anthonys put in a book that they haven't already been blabbering all over? We have interviews on the news and talk shows (LKL.) There have been thousands of pages of documents such as statements, depositions all giving TMI.

Who is going to be curious about what they might have to say after that? Why pay for it, why you can get tons of Anthony BS on the tv and internet for free. I wouldn't give one dime to support any of them. The book company should be ashamed too.

Let's buy one book and pass it around between us to ease each other's curiousity. That way the Anthonys won't get but a couple of dollars of blood money from us. :wink:

there wont be anything new to read. it will be about what a great Mum Casey was bla bla bla
How she was in the clubs dancing away cause she was looking for Caylee
I sure hope they mention in the book how much money theyve made since their little Caylee was murdered! no, that wont be in the book
but at least G, who seemed having trouble keeping jobs wont ever have
to work again:loser:

Keep your stories straight G and C, sure seems like youre well rehearsed:sick:
The one about you only called the police and told them about dead bdy
smell in car because you thought it would get police out faster, well your daughter sure didnt care how long (30 days) it took! but you can overlook
that?
pizza in a trunk for 12 days smells that awful???? hmmm
what in theworld will jurors think when they hear that one?
Who keeps pizza in a trunk anyways LOL Hope the jurors are
analytical thinkers.

If anyone deserves the money it would be Jesse, what they have done to this kid is criminal!!!!!

Now that they have accused Tony of being a drug dealer and a pimp, I hope they all tell their story, but for the sake of the trial and getting justice for our Caylee, please ,dear God, don't any of them do it before they testify!

Cindy told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee according to court documents filed this week.

If anyone deserves the money it would be Jesse, what they have done to this kid is criminal!!!!!

Now that they have accused Tony of being a drug dealer and a pimp, I hope they all tell their story, but for the sake of the trial and getting justice for our Caylee, please ,dear God, don't any of them do it before they testify!

Maybe all the people slandered by this outrageous family should file a class action suit. I know who would take the case....:innocent:

Cindy told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee according to court documents filed this week.

And I bet that is only one of an installment plan.. :croc:

George will ride any gravy train he can hop in. He has done it for years...it's just who he is and how he lives. There is no such thing as blood money in his book... just green money, as long as someone else provides it for him.

This family will milk this childs death until there is nothing else left to get. They make me sick.

This family will milk this childs death until there is nothing else left to get. They make me sick.

This book will not make money unless the publishing company can edit it into a 50 page synopsis:
Nobody wants to hear the Anthonys or what they have to say anymore, their BS has gotten out of hand, and even people like myself that pitied the parents at first have had it with them.
A 50 page case can be an interesting docudrama, and may sell in airports. But a reprint will never happen.

GA AND CA will eventually have to get a job.
I think CAYLEE is orchastrating this...I think she will not let them live on blood money :dance:

Now that Casey's defense is clearly in need of money, have we heard anything more about the multi million dollar book/media deals for the Anthonys?

Please try and keep this discussion constructive.

where this post lands on the thread is random.

Now that Casey's defense is clearly in need of money, have we heard anything more about the multi million dollar book/media deals for the Anthonys?

This whole case is exasperating...I wish it would come to an end....I have never followed a case before....is it always like this?

This whole case is exasperating...I wish it would come to an end....I have never followed a case before....is it always like this?

Hi Patty. I have never followed one either, but Mr. Hornsby said since they have to prepare for the penalty phase which is like a second trial, it is not uncommon for the case to take two years. What I do not believe is common is
A) Experts of this caliber lining up and likely pro bono
B) All of those experts to be pedaling books during the trial
C) Members of the defense having one or more bar investigations
D) The actual judge filing a bar complaint against the defense attorney
E) The case to have a play made about it ...in another country to boot
F) A book to be released on the case a year or two before the case goes to trial
G) So very, very many errors made in the case on documents, both clerical and more importantly that they are wrong on the facts and wrong on the law
H) That the defendant's jailhouse videos get released and discussed on the local and national news
I) A civil suit, and a fraud trial filed during the time the murder trial is pending
J) Every word, every body movement of the defendant and her lawyers is memorialized on youtube and studied by the general public, other lawyers , talk show hosts and websleuthers
K) The parents of the defendant become notorious, and the things they say and do wind up being so very easily impeached that they become a joke at worst and a real harm to their daughter's case at best
L) More than one member of LE had dated the defendant
M) Two members of LE were fired over this case ( Anthony R. and Officer Caine)
N) One of the state's primary witnesses gets vilified and then fired by the county

and my very, very favorite anomaly....
The defendant to be bailed out of jail because a bounty hunter believes he can get her to spill her guts once she is home, has a hot shower and gets her nails done.

Unfortunately, mothers kill their children, it is a headline, the case is tried and fades off the front pages rather quickly, often. The reason this case has garnered so much national and even international attention is..........

well, help me out guys....I am speechless. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUCDq4OmoW4[/ame]

Unfortunately, mothers kill their children, it is a headline, the case is tried and fades off the front pages rather quickly, often. The reason this case has garnered so much national and even international attention is..........

well, help me out guys....I am speechless.

31 days

Agreed that and the actions of the family. I think Cindy's actions have captured America in a car accident sort of way. Mothers kill their children all the time. Parents defend their children of murder charges and live in denial rather frequently. However to me Cindy is the ringmaster of this circus and it is her actions that brought this case from a county fair spectacle to one that would rival Barnum and Baily.

I don't think there is any other case where a family has so blatantly profited from the murder of a "loved one" in my opinion or whose actions have been so bizarre. I mean seriously I don't think any soap opera writer could top this story....and the saddest part is this story is true and revolves around the death of a two year old girl.

Not only do you have the 31 days and Cindy orchestrating this whole thing... you also have all the supporting cast members. I agree that you couldn't write this stuff.

Bounty Hunter's, Psychics and Private I's... oh, my!

Whatever publisher is putting up said "lot of money" should be prepared to lose a lot of money on this deal. What info could the Anthonys put in a book that they haven't already been blabbering all over? We have interviews on the news and talk shows (LKL.) There have been thousands of pages of documents such as statements, depositions all giving TMI.

Who is going to be curious about what they might have to say after that? Why pay for it, why you can get tons of Anthony BS on the tv and internet for free. I wouldn't give one dime to support any of them. The book company should be ashamed too.

I, for one, wouldn't buy a book written or co-written by any member of the Anthony family. They've all proven to be liars, or in Cindy-speak, "prone to telling mistruths."

The story of the Anthony family has already been told, contained in the thousands of pages of transcripts related to the murder of their granddaughter, Caylee.

The video clip is interesting as it just confirms what we've already suspected of George.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back