Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    Does anyone else remember a pic of Casey with a very full backpack going into JB's office?
    Yeah, I believe it's the day she blew out her flip-top...stepped on a pop top, cut her heel, head to cruise on back...wait, that's a song.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    Yeah, I believe it's the day she blew out her flip-top...stepped on a pop top, cut her heel, head to cruise on back...wait, that's a song.
    lol. Now that tune is stuck in my head!

Anyway, you're right. I remember the picture of her flip-flop falling off her foot. She was walking up to the office, and her backpack was so full it looked bigger than her!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    MM: I think there are 2 photos or documents that SA wanted to put into evidence - and I think it was the 'second' item not the toothbrushes, etc. that caused JB to jump in there. While I am sticking to my theory - I am going to really enjoy reading this thread!
    Yes, the objection initially is to an exhibit (page 496, line 17). If it's just a photo, and it's already out there in the public, why object to it?

Is it maybe a photo that is NOT in the public domain, of an object or person that Baez doesn't want known? It's something that Cindy hasn't seen before.

Is it possible that there are things sealed (other than the remains photos and money issues) that we don't know about? Seems like a seal order from the judge would be in the case file.

Couple questions:

1. can this also be related to the portion of George's depo when George is asked if he was shown communications/document by JB from KC that he was not allowed to take? Contract/negotiations for sale of pictures & videos?
    2. Where does the 'handwriting' question come into play? Can we assume the other document was in Casey's handwriting?
    3. Was there another protective order filed after this depo?

What I find fascinating is that they obviously caught Cindy off guard (uncoached) with something she wasn't previously aware of.
    Last edited by ThoughtElf; 10-17-2009 at 12:13 PM.

I'll just include this here:
    Great job! I've been playing with this and think I may have come up with a couple, too.

The first unknown (under straw) is cup
    The second unknown (under bibs) is (wash cloth band aid) with saliva written again to the left in front of the parenthesis
    I'm having a hard time with the last line, too. It's two words. The could have a / between them or maybe parenthesis? Could earphone be the last word? I dunno.

ETA: Oh, also I noticed that on the page to the left (where the list is quite legible) spiderman toothbrush is added as an afterthought, smaller and to the right.
    Last edited by ExpectingUnicorns; 10-17-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: ETA spiderman toothbrush
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

A little O/T here. I was surprised at JB's comment to CA to zip it. I can not believe she let him get away with that. While I imagine it must be very difficult to get CA to stop talking the sheer rudeness of what he said is just amazing. Now, I am picturing him saying it abruptly and it is possible he said it with a smile and sort of as a joke (this is why I would love to hear the audio of this part). To me, it was just another example of JB being unprofessional.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    Does anyone else remember a pic of Casey with a very full backpack going into JB's office?
    Trying to attach pix---
    Attached Images Attached Images

A little O/T here. I was surprised at JB's comment to CA to zip it. I can not believe she let him get away with that. While I imagine it must be very difficult to get CA to stop talking the sheer rudeness of what he said is just amazing. Now, I am picturing him saying it abruptly and it is possible he said it with a smile and sort of as a joke (this is why I would love to hear the audio of this part). To me, it was just another example of JB being unprofessional.
    He 'sounded' frantic as I read through the depo. Cindy actually offered to come back another day to answer that question so I imagine she might have picked up on his intensity and realized it might not be prudent to answer then and there.

I agree, Muzikman. The point at which Jose says "zip it" is when Cindy has started saying she has never "seen that document" before. It has something to do with a document.
    I am sure you are right, but my first reaction was to say it could be at any point where she is about to reveal something incriminating and that could be a number of things....

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Not really off topic..

I would LOVE to hear/see audio or video of this depo, and hear the tone of voice used. Could be telling. How much desperation is in Jose's objection?

One more thing before I have to go back to 'real life'. IF the exhibit objected to was a photo (isn't one of the things on the list that Valhall posted "Mom and Baby") that the public has not seen yet, could it be because it was 'sold exclusively' to someone for either an article, book, TV show, etc. etc. If that photo was introduced into this depo, once the depo was released the photo would no longer be exclusive? I know that is a long and convoluted sentence so have patience with me. If an article, book or TV show comes out with that previously unreleased photo in it - that would pretty much seal the deal that someone had done a $$$$ deal for photos - and from CA's reaction, it was not her!
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

These look like lists of things that Casey was asked to bring to JB's office. Remember several weeks ago we heard about SA having a hard time receiving the discovery that JB had in his possession? Could these lists contain some items that JB found to be unfavorable to Casey ~ so he withheld them ~ never turned them over and yet the lists show that he had possession of them at one time?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtElf View Post
    Couple questions:

1. can this also be related to the portion of George's depo when George is asked if he was shown communications/document by JB from KC that he was not allowed to take? Contract/negotiations for sale of pictures & videos?
    2. Where does the 'handwriting' question come into play? Can we assume the other document was in Casey's handwriting?
    3. Was there another protective order filed after this depo?

What I find fascinating is that they obviously caught Cindy off guard (uncoached) with something she wasn't previously aware of.
    Oh , what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lacey clementine View Post
    He 'sounded' frantic as I read through the depo. Cindy actually offered to come back another day to answer that question so I imagine she might have picked up on his intensity and realized it might not be prudent to answer then and there.
    She was eager at first to answer it though. she kept trying and JB kept saying, "Don't, don't, don't," which sounds pretty frantic to me.

Is there any chance that Casey took the specific roll of duct tape to JB? Linda specifically asks if Cindy saw Casey remove anything from the garage.

This thread might be focusing on the reason that these depos have been released now. whatever it is that the SA & JB's team all know that is under seal, the State is going to keep pressing legally to get it out there. Another warning shot across the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Great job! I've been playing with this and think I may have come up with a couple, too.

The first unknown (under straw) is cup
    The second unknown (under bibs) is (wash cloth band aid) with saliva written again to the left in front of the parenthesis
    I'm having a hard time with the last line, too. It's two words. The could have a / between them or maybe parenthesis? Could earphone be the last word? I dunno.

ETA: Oh, also I noticed that on the page to the left (where the list is quite legible) spiderman toothbrush is added as an afterthought, smaller and to the right.
    Okay, I'm like 99% certain that the very last word is temperature spelled wrong. Tempture...probably written by Baez (lmao).

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valhall For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast